• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

♥ Eevium's Art Hub ♥

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Why hello, fellow Pokecharmers!

I've decided to start taking art requests! I'm a fairly new artist, so the only style I can currently take requests for is Japanese Kawaii.

Some side notes:
1) Human/Humanoid characters only. Wings are most likely impossible unless they're relatively simple. Horns, animal ears, and the like all are fine.
2) I haven't done digital art before so I'm currently only doing hand-drawn works. Unless you want a haphazardly done MS Paint work.
3) Turnaround time depends on a lot of things. Please don't pressure me about when it will be done.
4) A reference picture would be MASSIVELY helpful. Even something done on a character maker online will suffice. If you don't have a reference, please try to be very detailed with your appearance and expect a longer turnaround.
5) I can do up to four characters in one work.

EDIT: I'm also willing to do Pokemon recolors or fusions, if you give me some time.

Form:
Character Name:
Character Appearance (Be detailed, optional if reference is included):
Character Reference Image:
Background:
Pose:
Special Notes:

Tsamia - For PrincessPika~chan (Drawing Phase)
Soul Theris Mack - For Cryronn the Mudkip (Planning Phase)
Nella - For Kasumi Daiyamondo (Not Started)
Heart Star - For Heart Star (Not Started)

Last edited:
Name: Soul Theris Mack
Ref. Image:
D2BAADC4-5873-4A6C-ABA8-04C72BDE383F.jpeg

Background: I found this. AF88B825-DB45-4500-873F-94DC38F0E459.jpeg
Pose: Casual pose, maybe one arm down, the other holding a single blue flame.
Special Notes: To hopefully not have to make you draw his galaxy-patterned hands, I recommend just drawing the gloves.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
^ Accepted!
Do keep in mind that this will be traditional Kawaii so I can only do so much detail. I expect to have it fully finished in two weeks.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hey, if your not busy, I'd like to request!
Character Name: Nella
Character Appearance: Red hair that goes a little below her shoulders, lilac eyes, a red coat with brown buttons, a cream sweater underneath, white leggings, and brown winter boots.
Character Reference Image:
rsvudgzicm.jpg

Background: Just a lilac background.
Pose: Hugging the teddy bear like in the picture.
Special Notes: N/A

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
^ Yep, I can do this! I've got a few more works to do before I can get to yours, but it's very much in my capabilities so it shouldn't be too long ^.^

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Characters names: Marcel, Samael, Judas, Sampson
Ref. Image:
image.jpg

Background: Basically a stage and there is a giant screen with a shot from the music video of Here comes Revenge.
Pose: All of them Jamming out as they are at a concert
Special Notes: Just to know who plays what here you go.
Marcel - Vocals and rhythm guitar
Samael - Lead guitarist
Judas - Bassist (The dark things near his back are supposed to be like the shadow walker's arms from creepypasta)
Sampson - Drummer
(Shot from the video would literally be the image of the thumbnail without the text)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm taking a break from art right now, but as soon as I start drawing again, accepted! That's a larger scale one so I might need to alter my style a bit, but I should be able to do it.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yeah, I'll really try super hard once I'm ready to get back into drawing again. I'm super sorry for seemingly letting this die for a while, I've had a lot to deal with lately in terms of school, social drama, and my own mental health and it's a lot to take on at once. xD

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
You can absolutely request something but be aware that it'll take a long time. I'm also teaching myself digital drawing in ibis Paint X so I want to get more used to that before I do requests.