• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Espeon Requests!

What is your favorite Style I listed?

• Anime/Comic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Pastel

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • "Layered Shading"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Airbrush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello my friends! I have decided to take up doing official requests! Please feel free to request anything within the guidelines below. Thanks!~

Rules
-I will only do Pokemon Requests. I will not under any circumstances draw you anything else
-If I am for some reason unable to draw the item or don't have enough time, do not pester me about it! Just understand that I have a horse to take care of and she takes up a lot of my time.
-I will do Pokesonas and OCs (Pokemon) but nothing FNAF related (like an FNAF style Pikachu, I won't do). I also cannot do anything realistic. Like, at all. Whatever I do realistically looks like crap.
-I'm a little hesitant to do group shots... But if it's reasonable enough I'll do it. Don't ask me to do all the legendaries or really complex Pokemon like Garchomp and Tyranitar. If you ask for a group shot, I'll discuss this further.
-I will only do four requests at at time. You may request something during the time that I am full, but I will not start it until I have completed a different request.

List-
These are the Pokemon that I am very good at drawing and won't take me as long to complete. You may request any Pokemon, but the Pokemon you request will determine how long it takes to make.
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Diancie
Espurr
Treecko
Phanphy
Mudkip
Makuhita
Porygon
Pancham
Patrat
Totodile
Bunnelby
Shinx
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Magikarp
Mew
Crogunk
Psyduck
Gogoat
Vanillite
Plusle
Minun
Quilladin
Braixen
Frogadier
Riolu
Charmeleon
Deino
Dedenne
Cubchoo
Piplup
Genesect
Terrakion
Charizard
Mega Charizard X and Y
Chesnaught
Delphox
Greninja
Xerneas
Yveltal
Mewtwo
Mega Mewtwo X and Y
Poliwhirl
Celebi
Wobbuffet
Zoroark
Arceus
Togepi
Gengar
Pichu
Pachirisu
Inkay
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Victini
Voltorb (and electrode I suppose)
Pumpkaboo
Chimchar
Fletchling
Eevee
Snivy
Jirachi
Chadelure
Lugia
Lapras
Lucario
Vulpix
Mega Lucario
Ditto (ish)
Diglet
Omanyte
Ghastly
Oddish
Chingling
Hoppip
Wailmer
Petilil
Dratini
Litwick
Swirlix
Spewpa
Darumaka
Kyogre
Groudon
Raquaza
As I said, you can request any Pokmeon but those are the easiest. Note that for all the Megas and legendaries, I can't really draw them in different poses.

Now for styles you can request!

Comic/Anime
This style has lots of bright colors, basic clean-cut shading and bold, defined outlines.
219738_Rayquaza.jpg
223090_HNI_0043.jpg

Pastel Style
A style where many lines are soft and easy to the eye. Not many bold lines here.
219493_Jirachi.jpg
234728_HNI_0077.jpg

(What I call) Layered Shading
there is probably an official term for it, but, Its were I layer many colors and smooth them all together. Ugh, just look at the examples.
234732_HNI_0078.jpg
234580_HNI_0076.jpg

Spray Paint/ Air brush
Lots of the smokey effect! I love to use the Air brush for backgrounds.
227068_HNI_0068.jpg
227064_HNI_0067.jpg

So yeah. All of these are from Pokemon Art Academy and are all pokemon (Except for Espeon) I listed in my list. Any other Pokemon we would have to talk about because I 1) cant draw them on my 3ds so I cant do the cool stuff and 2) dont have enough money to buy a good art program, so I'm stuck with free drawing apps. Ok! Launch away guys. Feel free to ask questions.

Request Agenda
1) Kanako
2) Lord of Pain
3)
4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get a Dragonair (I know it's not on your list... D:) wearing a policeman's outfit, with the hat? (No flashlight, obviously, cuz he doesn't have hands)
Edit: I forgot, but in the comic style?

Last edited: