• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ethari: second side of the coin (RP)

Want to join us? I would be really happy to see you-> https://pokecharms.com/threads/ethari-second-side-of-the-coin.21315/#post-785564

===3 hours ago===
Lune and Snow were preparing to leave their home, again. It wasn't anything new, Lune sensed that they are in danger and he told Snow, that they are leaving. Snow never knew, Why they need to leave their friends and home, but he didn't want to argue with his twin brother. After a hour, they left their house. There was a heavy rain outside as they left the town, they need to search for a new home.
###
Angel entered the house with her assassins, only to find out that those Abominations escaped. Goverment didn't want to remind people about Ethari existence, that was so hard erased them from their minds, so she couldn't ask anyone about them. Well, she could only search for anything, that could help her find her prey.
@@@
"So,where are we going now,Lune" Snow asked his Brother, while they walked.
"We are going to Leeds for a while and we will search for a place to life somewhere" Lune has explained to him.

Last edited:
"look." A tall dark man was loudly crunching chips while strolling the street "All I'm saying is the most important people are in suits so why not make them bulletproof." Next to him was a shorter blond woman following him with a look of dissatisfaction.

"That's stupid. Bulletproof suits don't make sense." her voice was drowned out by Crawn, the dark man, open-mouth chewing.

"You don't get it, dude! it offers protection and style. we sell this idea and make millions!"

"I thought you said we wouldn't need those things anymore?" They both stopped as Christine reminded him of his own goal. For a second Crawn just rubbed the back of the neck with a mischievous grin. Then his look became serious.

"Yeah. of course. Vests are made because of war and weakness. they shouldn't exist in the future and ill make sure of that." Christine pulled out a set of binoculars and peered into the window of a distant house. "What's the status?" he asked. Through her binoculars, she could see a few people scrambling about and rummaging around.

"Ransacked. We were too slow."

"Dammit" Crawn cursed. "i thought we finally got one. Whatever, back to square one." Christine put down her binoculars and turned around. Crawn discarded his half-eaten bag of chips as he did the same. "I wish Ethari would just come to us instead."

(I was allowed to use Kane for a while by @Hungry Badass)
Kane felt that something happend not so far away, He couldn't tell why. But he knew and he could only wait to see. What will happend.

Angel people left the hause "Miss Angel, We have found footprints that lead through the city to the forest"
"Capture anyone that will be on your way"

Meanwhile, Lune spotted a two people. Guy and girl that he never saw earlier in this city "Snow, Wait for me a while" He said to brother and came to them "I sorry, are you guys a tourists? I never saw you here?"

Crawn clapped his hand and silently cheered. "I also wish for a million dollars and a supermodel girlfriend!" a minute paused before he regained his composer. He stiffened up with the most professional stance he could possibly give before talking. " Good evening Ms...-"

"His name is Lune." Christine chimed.

"I thought she was a girl! nevermind let me try that again." He took a deep breath and spoke again. "Mr. Lune. It is very delightful that we would meet in such a fine hour." for a moment he glanced back at the turned-over house. "I would love to have a chat with you. But let's not do it here were bugs can bother us. Follow us and no bugs will be able to get to you." he halfheartedly winks hoping that he would understand.

Lune looked at those two, they know him. He didn't introduce himself in name... Well, He wanted to run anyway. He will check if they try something. He threw a piece of paper to the trash can, not so far from the place, where Snow was hiding. Signal to follow, Snow maybe was innocent and childish, but he wasn't stupid. Lune noded to the pair "Yeah, bugs can be really annoying this times. But, what if you are some kinds of Mosquitos too... Okay, I think that I can follow you for now Mr... No, don't tell me now, bugs can listen, can't they" Lune whispered.

"What if were.. what?" Crawn had a face of mild confusion. He pulled off sunglasses to get a better look at the teen. "Son. You do realize the bug thing was a metaphor right? Like we're not actually-" Christine sharply nudged his arm and cocked her head. "I'll explain it later. I promise but really follow us. We got a nice place and if it makes you feel better. The police are very close." While the blond woman already turned around the taller man was walking backward with his hands motioning to follow.

(I feel kinda sorry for so short post, but I didn't have much time)
Lune noded and followed that pair of people, He just met. Snow was also following, still hidden. Meanwhile... Angelica and her people was searching in entire town any clues, where their pray could go.

D

Deleted member 227971

Oleander peered at what the group of three were doing from a dark alley, she was unsure who they were, and they talked about moving somewhere nobody would see them. Something was a little off, though, like someone was following the group, like a shadow. She shrugged it off and followed the group, accidentally stepping a can while she did so. "Ooooh no" she thought.

Out of the corner of his eye, Crawn could see someone was tailing them. While he already had a feeling someone was following the sound of a can crunching indicated that one must have been the reason. Crawn turned around and nonchalantly waved again. "Let's pick up the pace little Lune." In the distance, he could see a convenience store next to a hotel. "And while we're at it lets get something to eat. I want some good jerky." while he still moved in a comical and fluid manner for a brief moment he leaned over to Christine's shoulder and whispered "Take care of it. Don't make a mess."

While Crawn and Lune continued the walk. Christine turned to where the crunch came from. She did not say anything. She rolled her sleeve to reveal her bracelet and started scanning for the stranger. Walking with intense purpose. For some reason, her hands appeared to be really sweaty.

Lune has followed Crawn and asked him something "It seems that you know about me, but how much do you know?"

Snow noticed Oleander after sometime, as she followed, just like him. Lune and the rest. After some time he heard crunching can and he saw that Christine was coming this way. He came out of the hidden."I-i am sorry miss, I don't know... Who you are but...You don't seem bad, I just followed you, as I saw you taking my brother" He hoped, that she won't check this girl. Another person who don't seem bad in Snow eyes.

Last edited:
"What is there to know?" Crawn asked not taking the question seriously. "Its not like I know your favorite drink or what embarrassing things you did in high school. None of that. Just the basics like your name and-" "Ooh were getting close." Crawn interrupted himself to wave at the convenience store cashier in the distance. The from a distance it does not look like the cashier noticed. "Homestretch baby!"

Meanwhile.

Christine body froze in anticipation. a few seconds pass as she deeply stared into Snow's eyes. Eventually, she was less tense and continued to get closer, though in a more casual approach. "Snow. Age 15. slightly younger than your brother lune. possible soul light." she spoke as though she was reciting a grocery list. Her hands seemed to dry as she crossed her arms in a manner of contemplation and disappointment. "your not quiet and you're just lagging behind. Stop sulking. I could have mistaken you and got violent." While Cristine could have sworn the sound came from somewhere else, she did not press the issue as she finally caught the other brother.

Lune still silently followed Crawn and when they reached convience store, he just said "... I would just want something to drink..."

Snow came closer to Christine "I really, really, really sorry... I will try to not be annoying to you or something, Miss. My name is Snow, It's nice to meet you" He said calmly.

After a long moment of glaring at Snow she relaxed. "you know what and you know we should be going. so lets go." she turned and headed to the store as originally planned.

When Crawn approached the counter he was looking around very often. There was only one stranger in the store but he was looking at some canned food and had his headphones on. Crawn spent the first minutes with cashier bantering, Talking mostly about nonsense. It wasn't until the passerby exited the store that Crawn started to act slightly serious. "So me and my buddy here would like a drink. From the back." the cashier observed Lune. Not sure if the boy knew what he was getting into. The cashier nodded and opened the walk-in freezer full of brews and beers. At the distant obscure part of the freezer was a small hatch that leads to a basement ladder. "You first, Crawn said as he opened the hatch.

Snow just followed the lady, hoping that the girl is okay.

Lune looked at the beer and he couldn't tell, what is it. He took the bottle and take a sip. After that, Lune quickly spit out the liquid "Man, what is it? It taste?..." He looked at Crawn.