• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fan Made Pokémon Balancing

So as I confront myself with the creation of a new region, along with 86 new lovely Pokémon I, of course, plan to implement new type combinations, new moves (somewhat), and of course new abilities. My region is a competitive oriented Pokémon region that is highly focused on the art of Pokémon battling and therefore I want to make the Pokémon within the region somewhat formidable, but not all out broken. Therefore I am presenting some ideas and wanting feedback on proposed ideas for balancing purposes, mostly on abilities at first however I would love advice on stat spread balancing as well.
My ability ideas

Allegro: All Sound moves given +1 Priority (Grass Starters HA)

Crescendo: Makes the Pokémon immune to Sound moves and will activate when hit by one. When activated, the power of the Pokémon's Sound moves is increased by 50%. While subsequent hits by Sound moves will not provide further increases in power, the Pokémon remains immune to the moves. (Fire Starter HA)

Cadence: All sound moves cannot be redirected (like Stalwart) and all sound moves ignore the opposing Pokémon's ability (Mold Breaker (Water Starter HA)

Trapdoor: All pivoting moves gains +1 Priority

Rotted Wood: If a Pokémon with Rotted Wood is attacked by a Water-Type or Fire-Type move, the opponent's Attack or Special Attack is reduced by 50% during damage calculation, effectively halving the damage the Pokémon takes

Ambidextrous: This Pokémon can hold 2 items (probably most broken but it sounds fun if put on the right mon)

The Legendary Abilities are a bit complex as one is much weaker than the other
One had a bolstered version of Arena Trap, trapping all Pokémon on the field regardless of types and maybe able to disregard pivoting moves
and obviously the other would disregards that, however that feels too weak and I would want another to 'balance' that
Unsure how to press forward with the Legends but would love advice

Overall, here is the dex I have so far