• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join FANTASTIC FANTASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Discussion- https://pokecharms.com/threads/fantastic-fantasy-discussion.23576/

Kid woke up with a headache. He felt wooden rods against his back, and without opening his eyes he attempted to stretch, only to kick some more wooden rods. His eyes flew open, and he found himself hanging from the ceiling in a circular wooden cage. He found a giant elven woman lying sideways in a wooden throne fit for her size, with a tattooed elven warrior standing at her side. Queen Elsa spoke up, "Ah, little demon is awake! You know, I should have seen that Ashen had a secret sixtieth heir. Whatever, I am sooooo sure that he'll attack first, now that we have one of his sons." She giggled, but interrupting that was a roar of laughter coming from the cage. "You idiot, you really think he'll come for me? I'd be surprised if he knows I was even born!" Kid sat back triumphantly, as if he ruined her entire scheme with those two sentences. There was a moment of silence, during which Elsa sat up with a sympathetic grimace painted across her face. The tattooed warrior fumed. "YOU SCUM! HOW DARE YOU INSULT QUEEN ELSA?! I SHALL NAIL YOUR HIDE TO-" "That is enough, Gireffa," Elsa scolded, "I know you smelt royal blood in his veins, but I think containing him is worthless. Cut him down." The general looked at the ground. "Yes, my queen..." he muttered as he threw a knife through the wooden chain holding Kid in the air. The wooden cage smashed into the ground, and Kid let out an "Oof-" as it did so. He got up slowly at first, then scrambled out and away from the throne room. Two guards, uninformed that the prisoner was let go, shouted as Kid ran by. The demon froze like a deer in headlights as the two men, one elven, one tabaxian, went to tackle him. They went through him and smashed into each other, and collapsed to the ground. Kid dropped the illusion to reveal he was really already several strides ahead. "See ya, suckers!" He shouted back at the guards. He booked it out of Restfore's capital and then a ways, and when he got tired, Luchador, his chinchilla who was previously sleeping inside his vest's inner pocket, would drag him through the dirt, as Kid asked him to.

When the sun was at its peak, they finally got over the Restfore-Thentral border and a Thentralian town came into view. Exhausted, Kid stumbled into a tavern. He stumbled onto a barstool, and asked the barmaid for a glass of milk. "Uh... We don' sell milk here, sugah. I coul' getcha a glass o' water if ya want," she responded. "That's fine," Kid grumbled. The barmaid turned around to make it, and moments later Kid was gulping down the cold fluid, his exhaustion leaving him as he did so.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Night was walking through the sand dunes late at night the night before to get to Dragon's Den, Equipped with a stick with black fire. "why wouldn't i just fly there? it would be easier" He was rethinking his decisions. Night had just woke up, Still in the middle of the desert, Still trying to get to Dragon's Den. The Black fire had burned out, The Sandy Winds were stronger, But he knew he was close to the dragon's den. "Huff, Huff. I should've just flown there, It would've been so much easier than walking there." But Night wasn't a rulebreaker. He'd follow the rules, Unless it needed to be broken.

As he had finally arrived, he noticed that there weren't any dragons to greet him. He had arrived at sun's peak, and most Dragons wouldn't be there. but he'd still seen dragons flying around it, even at sun's peak. It wasn't normal. "Jeez, Where the hell is everybody?" Night was a little frustrated when he saw that nobody was there. He had just grabbed a stick, and set it on fire with his powers. He came inside of the Dragon's Den, and found writings on the wall, In Dragon. It was about old dragon history, He was reading through it until he read something off about the scriptures 'Many Dragons had died from the war, One of them is Dark Challauguh' His father, Had.. Died? He had just saw his dad the night before, And now he's dead? "What the hell?" Night was in shock of disbelief, He had to check on his dad, He had flown over to the Village of Dragons, and saw that it was burned down. "No... T-This... This isn't true... It can't be..." He sat down on one of the houses that had already burned out, As he passes out from fatigue.

In the small town of Armagh, just at the base of the Thentralian mountains, Wendell was slowly beginning to grow increasingly frustrated with his mentor. Now with dust scuffed on his face, Wendell hoisted himself from his position on the ground, leaning on his elbows. He whistled flatly, a low sound in his throat that didn't go unnoticed. Being half-kenku, the boy had a bit of difficulty speaking, and many of his emotions came out in a series of chirps, whistles, and coos. His mentor, Pafir, a seasoned blacksmith, extended a calloused hand with a kind, slightly sympathetic smile, and Wendell took it begrudgingly with a click of his tongue.
"I don't... don't understand you," he muttered halfheartedly, being hoisted up by the older man with little effort. "My f- My form was- was perfect, and you just. Knock me over any- anyway," he croaked, scrunching his nose in distaste. Pafir let out a hearty laugh, the kind of laugh you muster with your whole belly, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck and gesturing slightly to him. The older man, who served as a sort of father figure, was a whole two heads taller than him, and significantly larger than him in terms of build. Wendell, who was scrawny and light with a hyperactive metabolism, was dwarfed in comparison to Pafir.
"Well," the man started gruffly, his eyes wrinkling where his smile creased his cheek, "Skill can only get you so far in a situation like ours." Wendell shrugged deftly, mumbling some agreement. Pafir clapped him on the back encouragingly, ushering him back up to the path to the blacksmith's. "Let's go get something to drink, yeah?" he suggested, to which Wendell reluctantly agreed (albeit with a disgruntled comment about not being able to drink regardless).

Quicaryn was, for a lack of better words, having a blast. She'd just passed through a small Thentralian town, dropping by a tavern as noon settled in so that she could book a room. The woman hummed periodically, sipping her mead and bouncing her boot to the beat of the bard's song when a very, very pale figure walked in. Interests piqued, she studied him for a moment. Young, extremely young by the looks of it, but a charmer nonetheless. Diverting her attention back to her surroundings, she raised her brow as two newcomers entered; a burly, massively tall man with a strong nose and kind eyes, and a jittery boy beside him with feathers from the sides of his face and along his arms. Behind her, the bartender sighed dramatically.
"Now what is this with all these young'ins comin' in and runnin' amuck? I'll getcha a cup of water, sugah. Sit tight," she murmured, gesturing to the barstool. The feathery boy's little ear feathers twitched once, before he reluctantly obliged, sitting next to the other pale boy wordlessly, followed shortly by the burly man.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid put down his cup, refreshed. Simultaneously, the front door to the tavern swung open. "KID BRIMZTON!" Came a roar that was somewhat familiar. Kid pushed himself around, scooting in small increments, until he saw who said his name. General Giorno Gireffa unsheathed one of his notched wooden blades and declared, "ON MY HONOR AS RESTFORE'S HIGHEST RANKING GENERAL, NO ONE WILL SURVIVE DISRESPECTING THE QUEEN." Kid blinked. "Hi, General Giraffe! How's the ki-" before he could finish, Gireffa was upon him, his blade stabbing through Kid's lower left torso and into the counter behind him. "Ouch-" The elven general followed up with a slash from his second blade, tasked with decapitation, which would surely kill a demon. Kid leaned back over the counter, just barely dodging due to being pinned by the other blade. The demon kicked Giorno in the ribs just below the right arm, and he was knocked back, letting go of the sword impaling Kid. Meanwhile, as all this is happening, Luchador is sleeping peacefully in Kid's pocket. The impaled demon yanked the different katana out of him with a bit of effort and pain. He placed the sword behind him on the counter and got up from the stool he was pinned to. As he drew his gladius, he warned, "You've made a grave mistake, for after that attack I have ascended to a higher level. I am now a hole-y being!" He looked down at his bleeding wound and around at the bar to look for a response.

| Korutesu |

As Night had woken up a few minutes after he had passed out he set off to look for help in the borders. A few minutes later, he had found himself in the Restfore-Thentralian Borders. He came to the Restfore-Thentralian border since it was closest, and he didn't have anywhere else to stay. Once he enters the tavern he sees General Gireffa, seemingly attacking a demon. Night wanted to stop the general, but he knew that he would be hunted when he attacks the general. "Hey, What's wrong here?" Doing what an insane person would do, Night intruded in their fight. Even if he tried to be attacked, he would be ready and on't let his guard down.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid drooped as no one seemed to enjoy his joke, then jumped at his attacker, and brought down his gladius onto Giorno. Ignoring the person that just walked in, the general deflected Kid's attack to the side with his own weapon, making him twist in the air, and then he tore the inexperienced demon's back open in a single slash. He tackled Kid and began to tie him up.

Ravio entered the forest guild, looking for something, anything to do. He looked towards the quest board, hoping something interesting would come up, better than the things he was previously stuck with. "Sweet Potato Digging?" Laborous and boring. "Babysitting the royals' children?" They bit his hand. But something caught his attention. A hit. "Night Challaguh?" Ravio looked up at the quest board again. "Odd name, but I'll get crackin'."

| Korutesu |

Night couldn't do anything to help since he was against the General of Restfore, General Gireffa. Had he turned into a dragon now, The tavern would be destroyed, He couldn't do anything to help. The only thing he could do was watch him, It was a horrible sight for Night since he was a person of justice and he couldn't bear to watch someone get taken away for nothing. "Fuck, What do i do?" Night didn't have anything up his sleeve, If only he could help him. Night cant do anything, He was useless standing near the door watching as Kid was being taken away.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Giorno looked back and scowled at the man who looked like he wanted to do something. He retrieved his other katana as a drunk man ran at him. The elven general easily kicked the reather large man into a group of men, starting a fight there. The fight spread like wildfire, and Gireffa picked up the pace. He ran towards Evercity, the Restforian capital, with Kid slung over his shoulder. There was, however, a problem. With Kid's torso upside down, Luchador fell out of the demon's pocket. The chinchilla, unhappy at the disturbance, watched as his caretaker was being hauled off. He quickly dashed under Gireffa'a next step, and flung him over the trees to the east, making him drop Kid, who the chinchilla swung up to the northwest, the much larger demon's force pulling Luchador up with him.

Gireffa, failing the encounter, decided to head back to Evercity to prepare for a second try.

Kid was half conscious, but the sight of himself sailing over trees made his eyes shoot open. He was tied up, so all he could do was to squirm like a maggot as he fell to the forest floor, landing on his right shoulder and upper back and skidding into a tree. Luchador crawled back into Kid's breast pocket, and resumed his nap.

| Korutesu |

Night saw as Kid had gone flying to the northwest in the forest. A village was near where Kid had landed so Night had walked over to burn the rope. “Hey, You okay?” As Night reached for Kid to help him up.

“I saw a town nearby here, We could go there for help” Night told Kid what he knew, It was no farther than a few blocks away from them, And they could easily reach it. “There could be a clinic or something there in that town, Seeing that you have bruises and a cut in your back from Gireffa”

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid shooed away the hand as he shakily got up. Swaying from a dizziness caused mostly from the impact, but in part from blood loss, he explained, "Demons like me don't go down that easily... I should be totally fine in like... an hour..." He stumbled away in a random direction, away from Night.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
In a Thentralian town, in a tavern basement they stood a hulk of a man, his eyes were closed and his body was completely still as it had been for the last 300 years. The man was covered in thick layers of dust a rusted warhammer lay against the wall near the man. The tavern had originally used the man as a decoration but eventually locked him down in the basement to gather dust, awaiting a worthy soul to awaken him.

Peter smiled as he watched the confrontation, it had been a while since he had seen a good fight, when it ended he decided to follow the two individuals as they left. Keeping at a safe distance he decided to follow the boy, he found him intriguing so he decided that he would follow him and he slowly followed behind him.
@Psymallard @NotAPokemonRanger

Kat was very lost, she had been alone for two years now and still didn't have a plan. It was clearly a mistake to run away but she couldn't go back now. She knew the name of where she was, she had recently entered Armagh and was very tired, she slumped to the ground near a tree breathing heavily as her ears drooped, she spotted two people and held out her hands "could I get something to eat or drink, please I'm so tired and I have no home" she said with actually pleading puppy eyes as she had transformed her eyes.
@wona

Last edited:
Ravio was all in position, his finger ready to let go at any second, anyyyyyyyy seeeeeeecooooooooondddddddd...
He needed to do this first try, or else it might be a complete failure. He tried to remember the name of his target. Night.... Challageh? Challagah? Their name wasn't important anyway. He took the shot.
God damn it. I missed.
He quickly jumped to a tree farther away from the target, hoping to be unnoticed.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Night noticed the arrow pass by, dodging it by a few centimetres, He looked over to where the arrow came from, He notices an Elf which was holding a bow, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted at the Elf, as he didn't know what was going on. Looking behind him, Nothing was there. Nothing was needed to be shot. He chuckled, "You're hunting me eh? You really think you could do that? You got confidence, I gotta give you that but your pride will be your downfall. Shoot another arrow, and you'll regret it" Night told him in a threatening and serious tone. "And don't think i won't remember your face". Walking farther into the woods, Leaving the elf alone.
@Inkachu1251

Last edited:
Ravio silently chuckled. I don't need to shoot another arrow. I can just start a forest fire. He took a few minutes to regard his target's new location. He ignited the arrow before looking back to his target and softly saying, "My pride can't be my downfall if I have no pride."
And he shot the ignited arrow.

| Korutesu |

Looking behind him, and ignited arrow had just been shot. "Bad move, Why don't you think things through? This whole forest is going to burn down, But since i'm a nice person, I'll put this fire out" As Night had just put out the small fire. "Once more and i'll burn this forest to ashes, Got it?" He wasn't joking around anymore, This was serious. He won't just let somebody hurt him, while he did nothing. It could just be someone finishing off all of the dragons, And he was the last one. "he couldn't be the one who burned down the village... If he was..." Night flew up into the sky, Toward Thentral to get back to his burned down town.
@Inkachu1251

On their way to the tavern, Pafir and Wendell had stumbled upon a pitiful-looking girl. Beautiful, yes, but looking a bit more ragged than they assumed she typically looked. Hair the color of wheat, eyes as pink as the sky when the suns rise. Not only that, but her pleading look affected both of them; albeit very differently. Pafir, with his general father-like demeanor, immediately took pity on her as he would a child of his, and Wendell... well, Wendell had flushed immediately at the look the young woman gave them, letting out a choked chirp as he whipped around to stare at the ground. Pafir was the one who spoke first.
"Of course, darlin'. Come on, we're headed just up the road to a local tavern. Getcha somethin' to eat and drink, yeah?" he mused, without a moment's of hesitation, sparing a glance to Wendell, who nodded weakly in agreement. Pafir let out a low rumble of a chuckle at his apprentice.
Boy gets one look at a pretty gal and goes haywire. Go figure.
...Which led to the current moment, where the now-trio had entered, only for Wendell to be shoved by someone squirming into the doorway and shouting at someone shortly after they'd entered. He let out a splutter, stumbling forward, and watching as he plunged his sword into someone sitting at the bar.
(@Shadow_Pup)

---

By the Gods, what had just happened?
Quicaryn watched, more so perplexed than concerned, watching as something that was less tussle and more dual broke out in the bar, regarding the kid just beside her. The pretty one, with the worryingly pale skin. Bemused, the woman watched with arched brows as a tattooed elf-man barged in, screaming bloody murder at the kid. The tavern swiftly grew more rowdy as a fight quickly broke out, the kid even sparing a moment to make a loud joke to his new audience. Nobody laughed, but, to his credit, Quicaryn herself let out a small snort of acknowledgement. The next few moments were a blur, but surely enough the woman ended up outside, staring at the demon who was now slumped dramatically against a tree, breathing raggedly. By the looks of it, though, he wasn't accepting any help, and there also happened to be someone hunting another patron of the tavern, and WOW was this exciting she'd just expected to grab a drink and rest. She stood there for a moment longer, considering following one of them, talking to the other, helping the third- but all of that seemed like quite the amount of work, so instead she turned and headed back into the tavern, where the barwoman had disappeared.
"Hello?" she mused, ducking her head and peering past the counter. Truly she just wanted her room key so she could sleep. She meandered around for a moment, looking around corners and calling out, before finding herself at a trapdoor, lock present but open, underneath of which a series of stairs headed downward. So, obviously, she trotted down without hesitation, determined to find her room key. What she found instead was a massive door, so, as any sane person would, she attempted at the knob, which didn't budge. Didn't seem as though the door had been opened in an incredibly long time, so after testing the knob some more, the woman full-bodied the door with her hip and came stumbling into the room;
Where a behemoth of a man awaited her.
"Ho-oh! Woah, are you-" she started, before noticing the complete state of stillness the man was in. Oh, Gods. Was this a crime scene? Was she gonna be reported to the authorities-?

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid didn't get very far, despite being a dazed idiot, before he realized he didn't know where he was going. He turned around to see an arrow thunk into the ground, threats coming from the supposed target, and then both happened a second time. He pointed at the archer. "Heeeeeyyy... That wasn't very nice." He ran at the tree, but got only a couple strides in before he ate dirt due to the blood loss. @Inkachu1251

| Korutesu |

Night noticed the just fallen Kid on the forest floor, because of blood loss, As Night flew down to help Kid up and get him into safety. "Fuck, Told you you should've rested for now, Eh?" Night helped Kid up before Ravio could shoot another arrow. Night would help those in need, And Kid was one of them. "I'll try to get you Thentral, It's too dangerous here in the forest" Looking at Ravio, Night could kill him right ow if he wanted to, but he has yet to go overboard and kill everything in sight. It was too early for that now, But if he had gone overboard now, it would be too late to stop himself. "I don't care who you are, But if you try and shoot me another time, you'll regret your decisions" Looking over to Ravio, he told him in a serious tone.
@Psymallard @Inkachu1251

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid pushed away from the man and shook his head to try to clear up the dizziness. He was starting to feel less woozy as his injuries were mostly scabbed over by now, and new blood was starting to flow through his veins. He hopped up and down a little, until he stumbled backwards, and then remembered what he needed to do. He needed to get back to the tavern where he was attacked, so he could ask the patrons where he could find a certain something. Also, he dropped his gladius when his back was torn open. He ran into the woods where he saw a bit of the building peeking out from behind the trees. He started that way, adrenaline dying down and along with it his pain increased as he moved.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kat followed the two into the tavern and sat with them "thank you, I can repay you but I don't have money so when I get money I'll try to pay you back" she says as she absently taps her leg and watches the two people curiously. She hoped these people were nice, she hoped she could trust them.
@wona

The homunculus shuddered and slowly opened his eyes looking around before tilting his head at the girl "who are you, where am I" he asked brushing himself off and getting rid of the dust covering him. He then refocused on the girl, he had woken because someone had finally opened the door, yes his subcontious was actually supossed to awaken him when some worthy warrior dumbass found him but he was bored of hibernating to be honest, "who are you" he asked again.
@wona

Peter ducked out of sight when the attacks started, he let out a low growl and turned to look what exactly was happening. He saw the boy heading back to the tavern and strolled up to him and blocked his path "You smell funny, what exactly are you kid" he asked sniffing the air as he did so, he recognised the smell slightly but wasn't sure.
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid leapt back as the guy blocked his path, almost falling back before catching himself with his right leg. His hands sparkled with crimson lightning for a moment in case of an attack, but fizzled out quickly. He gasped, "How did you know my name? And my musk is definitely a unique one, thanks for noticing."
@Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
Pafir snorted emphatically, waving his hand around as if to disperse a cloud of smoke.
"No, no, none of that!" he huffed, voice a thick rumble, with a firm shake of his head. "One meal ain't gonna set us back, you just get your fill and pay the kindness forward." His voice was quiet, but strong; thick with exhaustion but showing no sign of giving out. Raising one rugged hand into the air, he flagged down the bartender, who had miraculously reappeared after the interesting events of the tavern-fight. He sent in an order of the House Favorite, a massive portion venison stew, and some Honeyrolls. Beside him, Wendell still had yet to speak, still looking frazzled at their new company being... well, a young woman. Poor boy didn't have any experience with women, let along young attractive women! Sparing a look at his face, which was comically flustered, Pafir let out a low, booming laugh, clasping the boy's shoulder in his hand with an air of affection. Wendell flinched at the touch, before grumbling halfheartedly and batting his hand off of him, noticing the smile on the elder's face and flushing darker.
The rolls came first, on Wendell's side, and despite the gnawing hunger he, too, felt, he slid the basket towards the woman. The rolls were decadent, warm wheat-and-honey smell spiraling around them, gentle steam pooling around them when the bread was broken, light and fluffy inside.
"Here, you-... y-you look hung- hungry," the boy managed. Wendell always did struggle with speaking, being half-kenku, which effectively meant he was half-nonverbal. Luckily, his elf side seemed to be dominant, so he was able to speak, albeit with a stutter and sometimes garbled sentences. His emotions still bypassed any conscious decision to speak, though, and he was certainly prone to offended squawks, embarrassed clicks, and excited chirps.
Pafir looked warmly at the young man for moment more, proud of him for... well, for actually speaking, that was certainly a start, but he didn't dwell on that for too long before turning his attention to the woman.
"So! What's your name, lass, how'd ya end up in Armagh? Small town, haven't seen you around these parts," he drawled, voice a low hum, thick fingers breaking into a honey roll (which was absolutely dwarfed in his hands) as he popped half of it into his mouth, chewing slowly as he awaited a response.
--

"Oh, you're huge," Quicaryn murmured flatly, a dry comment mostly meant for herself, before realizing her place and slapping her hand over her mouth. She laughed, a muffled, radiant sound beneath her hand before she straightened up, extending her (tiny in comparison) hand for a handshake. "I'm Quicaryn! Quicaryn Heitumal. And you are..." she squinted. "...dusty. Hey, how long have you been sleepin' down here?" she inquired, tilting her head for a moment and studying the heavily armored man. A sudden rustling from her basket seemed to bring her attention elsewhere, where a long-bodied, ferret-like creature scrambled out of the basket on her back.
"Hey- Mako!" the woman scolded, watching as the little animal pattered around the room, circling the man's feet. "Sorry about him, he's-" the woman huffed, scrambling to scoop Mako up in her arms. She stared up, up, up at the man for a moment longer, before an aching curiosity filled her senses. Looking at him honestly hurt her neck a little bit, the woman's head really only reached the middle of his torso, and she had to lean back a bit and crane her neck to study his face, which was (to her distaste), obstructed by a metal helmet.
"Hey, so, what's your name? Whaddya doin' down here?"

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The homuculous shrugged and cocked his head in thought, "um I've been in hibernation for about 500 years I'd say but how long I've been in this room i have no idea. I have no name that I know of and I assume I've been put in storage here until some worthy soul came along but your loud entrance was good enough for me so I guess that makes you my worthy soul. So would you be ok if I accompanied you wherever it is you might be going" he stated simply as he gently removed his helmet and as carefully as he could shook the girls hand, "Also I like your creature".
@wona

Kat sat and ate like a hungry lion, she paused to look at the two, "I'm Kat, Kat Saunders Im a Polyanima from a small village far off from here. I ended up round here after I decided to run away. You wouldnt know of any good places to stay" she asked sweetly giving the smaller one a nice wave as her ears perked up and her tail wagged slightly.
@wona

Peter looked confused "I didnt know your name I was just saying kid cause you look like a child, so your name's Kid then, ok. But what are you, wait I know this your a demon aren't you, well pleasure to meet you, I'm Peter Hale, Demonic Werewolf" he says holding his hand out for a good handshake. As he shifted to normal human form, his claws and fangs receded and his eyes shifted back to normal.
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Sure I look young, this mug isn't getting wrinklier any time soon." He flashed a smile, and created an illusion of his teeth twinkling as he did. He reached for Peter's hand and shook it, introducing himself further, "Kid Brimzton, technically Royal Demon. Now, I'm off to grab my weapon, but we can have dinner later if you'd like," the demon winked. He meant that last part jokingly, as the werewolf popped out of nowhere just to smell and talk to him. Still a little dazed and a lot sore, Kid walked right past Peter, creating the illusion of a ukulele and started to "play" a ukulele version of the song "Thunderstruck" using an auditory illusion as well.
@Shadow_Pup

Ravio smirked. "You? Kill me? Don't make me laugh, magic man. I may not be much, but I can set this forest aflame in an instant. Like this." He pressed his whole hand on the tree he was squatting on, and then jumped back onto another tree. "Let's see you put this one out, buckaroo." As the tree was set aflame, he got out an arrow, ignited it, and fired it at Night.

| Korutesu |

The arrow that Ravio had just shot had just scratched night's cheek, as it bled out. "Yo're kidding me are you?" Touching his now bleeding scar. "It's funny how you think you can kill me, i'm probably decades older than you. I have faced people like you before, None of them survived. Now you think you could do it?" He asked him in a stern voice. "I could just kill you in a blink of an eye and your choices would probably get you killed" It was normal for Night to say that, And he had already killed almost ten men just from trying to hunt him down, Ravio was just about to become eleventh. "You know, i have warned everyone like you, They don't listen. I'll let you go on one condition. Forget about this, and all will be fine. Your family won't get hurt" It was only a matter of time before he threatened Ravio's family, and that time was now.

"You probably shouldn't start a forest fire, Since you live here. It wouldn't just affect me, It'll affect you and your family too you know" his voice sounded caring, but it was still stern. "Look at me giving you a chance, eh? Take my proposal, or leave it. It's up to you you know" Night was more calm than angry, And won't hurt anyone til he's fully annoyed. And it wouldn't be fun

Quicaryn listened to the man with the gruff voice intently, brows arching in surprise as she gawked for a moment. 500 years...? She managed to keep her jaw clamped in response to his next statement, although letting out a tiny puff of air through her nose. What! She was totally a worthy soul...
"Oh, uhm-" she started, tumbling over her words; all the travels the woman had been on, and none so eventful as this- and she didn't even know what it was that she was supposed to be doing!
Okay, focus. Think about the task at hand. Giving this man a name? She pondered over that for a moment, mulling over the thoughts in her head before decidedly hitting her fist against the palm of her hand.
"Alrighty then, Dhothon- that's my father's name, brilliant man, by the way- let's get you outta this crummy old basement, yeah?" she offered, grinning toothily at the man- er, no- not the man. Dhothon. She cringed for a moment, scrunching her nose. Maybe her father's name wasn't the best pick. Regardless! She shot Dhothon a winning smile and stood determinedly, hands on her hips and Mako scurrying up her leg to lazily rest on her shoulders.
"Sooo... d'ya remember anything? How you got locked in a tavern basement? Why you need a worthy soul to getcha out?" she mused, looking over her shoulder as she climbed the basement stairs, undoing the latch of the trapdoor and stepping out into the tavern...
where the bartender, serving a trio some stew, whipped around to face her. Whoops.
--

The bartender returned shortly, cradling a pot of steaming broth on her hip just as Wendell genuinely died.
Okay, not really, but the look the woman gave him paired with the sweet tone of her voice made him whine halfheartedly and hide his face in his hands. Oh, Gods. He was so done for.
"Well, I'm not-" Pafir began, just as the woman began ladling spoonfuls of stew into bowls for them. Hearty vegetables, savory, flavor-filled stock, decadent chunks of venison so tender it looked like it was falling apart. And maybe it was her feminine charm, or maybe just his aching hunger impairing his mind, but Wendell took over.
"You could- you could stay with us," he blurted dazedly, earning a puzzled look from Pafir as his face colored further. "I- I mean, we have the- have the space. In the blacksmith's," he hurried, and before he could get an answer, or any reaction, for that matter, a particularly loud thunk sounded a little ways behind him, and all four (including the bartender) turned to hear the source of the noise.
Standing just a little way's behind them was a woman, somewhat stout but strong-looking nonetheless, with poofy hair and a massive man standing behind her. Stunned, the bartender set the stew down, staring hardly at the woman.
"Miss? Why were you in the basement?"
The woman choked on her words. "D-um," she started, shoulders completely stiff. "I was- I was looking for you, because I- I needed my key," she managed. The bartender turned her hard gaze onto the man behind her, and Pafir could have sworn there was a glint of recognition in her eye.
"Ma'am," she muttered through clenched teeth, "I'm going to have to ask you to return this man to his room."
@Shadow_Pup

"So you're older than me? What's that gotta do with anything?" Ravio shook his head. "I've been assigned to kill you, so I'm not leaving until I have your head." Ravio jumped higher into the tree. "Also, my folks won't give a shit if I die. I have nothing to lose, so do your worst~"

| Korutesu |

(OOC: i said in the discussion about 'Night' was actually Moon so i'll do that. Also Night is still where he was in my first post, Fainted from Fatigue)

"Have my head, You must be looking for somebody else. Who are you looking for?" Moon asked him, He was always told that both him and Night looked the same, But Moon was more 'in the shadows' as he wasn't really paid attention to. "Actually, You must be looking for my brother, Night Challaguh. I'm his brother, Moon Challaguh" Now Moon had just put the puzzle together, And it hit him. "So, You wan't to hurt my brother? He's currently fainted, Near Murram, But that sand won't let non-dragons past. Even if you did get to him, You'd still have to kill me." Moon didn't want anybody to hurt his brother, Especially not now that his brother fainted from fatigue. Just a touch from Ravio, Moon could counter. "You know, As i've stated before, I've killed more than ten men for mistaking me as Night, so if you think you could kill me, Go ahead and try." It would only take one more piece of shit until Moon would go berserk.
@Inkachu1251

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kat nodded eagerly "if you have the space I would love to" she said before turning to see what the noise was an watched the newcomers come out from the basement. Kat tensed slightly prepared for danger as she ate a little more slowly now. The Homunculus, no Dhothon was what she had called him, stared at the bartender "actually while I'm unsure of why my creator would choose this place as my location of hibernation, I am no longer hibernating and will not be needing your hospitality" he stated bluntly and opening a compartment in his chest, his body being made pretty much of clay after all, revealing his magical heart and a heavy bag. He took the bag and handed it to the bartender, "this is a bag of priceless gems, I was given it to give to the owner of whatever place I was stored, so here" he said handing over the bag. Kat relaxed after hearing the conversation and turned her attention completely to her food.
@wona

Peter stood surprised for a second "damn royalty" he muttered before following after him "hey wait I was gonna ask if you were in need of any help or were in the market for a mercenary/bodyguard" he said jogging after him, if he could help this guy perhaps he could learn more about demons and why a hybrid like himself even exists if demons are supposed to be so powerful.
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid dispelled the illusion as Peter ran up. He threw up a eyebrow at the werewolf's offer. "Uhhh.... I don't think I need a bodyguard, I've survived this far. Sometimes I've gotten within an inch of my life but I've survived." By then the tavern was fully in view, and Kid dashed through the door. He spun around and punched his fist in the air when he stopped. "Dudes and dudettes, I have returned!" He moseyed over to where his gladius was and scooped it up. Noticing a hulking figure, Kid, all exhaustion and dizziness now nonexistent, hopped over to the homunculus. "What's popping Brosef? Been getting those gains? I might not, look it, but I am a workout aficionado myself," he lied as flawlessly as a craftsman, as a weaker demon's craft has always been deception. There was no reason for him to be lying like this besides boredom, and Kid knew that he was at risk of having his face punched in whenever he just walked up to random people. "Buff Meatson, at your service. If you ever want to get twice as ripped, you know who to call." He whipped out a perfect illusion of a business card and held it out to the large man.
@Shadow_Pup

The bartender stood, opening her mouth before shutting it promptly, ultimately too stunned to speak, as she slouched under the weight of the jewels in the bag. Quicaryn eyed the bag with a fair amount of interest, peering back at her new acquaintance wordlessly. The room was set in a rather tense silence before someone who was fairly familiar burst through the doors, shouting some (rather amusing) nonsense. She took a step to the side as the demon boy from earlier came crashing in, getting into Dhothon's face and spouting talk of getting ripped. Quicaryn grinned a bemused look, arching her brow.
"Well you're an interesting one, aren'tcha?" she mused, grinning at Kid. Then her brow furrowed, and she slowly turned to Dhothon. "So, uh- what's your plan now that you're done- uh, hibernating?"
--
Pafir and Wendell, meanwhile, had turned back to reluctantly sipping at their stew when Kid came barreling in. Wendell, brow furrowed, opened his mouth to speak.
"Wait a minute, weren't- weren't you the one who was- was just stabbed-?" he started, before Pafir yanked him away, taking advantage of the ruckus to speak to the boy in private, leaving Kat all alone.
"What are you thinkin', Wen?" Pafir whispered, gesturing his head to Kat. "I'm all for bein' kindly and all, but we can't afford to give up our space and food! We're hardly survivin' on our own!"
"I'm sorry!" Wendell hissed in response, hiding his face in his hands. "She's just- she's just pretty and I pan- I panicked," he wheezed.
Pafir sighed gently, a tiny smile tugging at his lip, which he hid with a reluctant hand over his mouth. Truly, he couldn't bring himself to ever be mad at Wendell, but Gods was the boy a total bird-brain sometimes. Ha! Get it?
"She can stay for a little while, but not long," he responded slowly, after mulling it over. Wendell nodded meekly, and the two returned to the table, where Kat seemed to be diving into her meal.
"Hungry, aren'tcha, lass? How long's it been since you ran away from your village?" Pafir rumbled. Something about the situation felt very, very wrong to him; he couldn't imagine why the lass had any reason to flee, surely something must've been wrong. But he knew best not to pry, and instead resorted to gentle, harmless questions instead. Wendell began guiltily eating his stew once more, but not before catching eyes with a tall, green-eyed man, who seemed to have followed the loud pale boy in.
(@Shadow_Pup and minor interaction with @Psymallard )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dhothon looked down at the boy confused "this form is merely built the way my creator intended so as best to assist others on there journeys" he said before promptly ignoring the small creature and turning to Quicaryn "simple, I will come along with you for whatever it is you happen to be doing and I will serve to protect and assist you" he said simply as he glanced around the bar absently.
@wona @Psymallard

Kat glanced at the two, she had heard the conversation without meaning to thanks to her fox ears but didnt mention anything about it. She thought for a second "must have been about 2 months ago and I haven't has a decent meal or a place to stay in that same amount of time" she then hesitated slightly before adding "By the way because I can tell your dying to know, the reason I left wasn't because I was in danger or in trouble it was simply because I was bored, nothing ever happened in my village, so I left" she said with a warm smile as she finished eating.
@wona

Peter entered the bar after the Kid and noticed some guy looking at him, he narrowed his eyes at the guy before continuing after Kid, "Kid come on let me at least accompany you, I just want to know more about demons ok" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid dissolved the card and took a step back. He took the observation that he was "amusing" as a compliment and flashed the woman a quick smile. He was interrupted by a voice from his 5 o'clock, coming from Peter. "So you want to know more about my species ay? Well as long as you don't dissect me that sounds like a darn tootin' fine idea'r. Lesse... if I was just in Restfore then I'm going to go somewhere south to the Thentralian mountains next. I'm looking for a crystal in Subterrenea in that area." He cocked his head. "Does that sound okay to you?"
@Shadow_Pup @wona

Ravio laughed. "Don't buy it. I'm mistaking you for your twin brother? Seriously? That's the best you have? Don't make me laugh. Now die." Ravio drew a dagger from his pocket, ignited it, and leaped at Moon.

| Korutesu |

"Was worth a shot anyway" Dodging the dagger from Ravio. "Now, No need to be hasty. I've got all day" Taking out his staff from behind him. His staff was imbued with a water element that was created by an old friend of his. "Look, I don't wanna hurt you, But i mean you do" He knew that Ravio wouldn't stop, so he had to take matters into his own hands. literally. Taking hold of the staff, he got ready to cast a spell, But not before checking his surroundings.

Quicaryn blinked, admittedly a bit stunned, staring at Dhothon. Come along... and assist her?
The woman pursed her lips, humming in thought. That was... certainly a proposition. She looked away, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. Having someone with her consistently would be good for protection, but... the guy was massive! Her main goal was at this exact moment was just to find her inn room and go to bed!
"Right," she murmured, agreeing halfheartedly. At that exact moment, she heard the demon boy mention a trip he planned on going on.
"South of the Thentralian mountains?" she echoed. "I've been through there a number of times, there's definitely a number of beasts and stuff out there. Best not to go alone, 'lest you've been there before."
She looked to the boy with a raised brow, almost a suggestion or an offer to tag along.
--

Pafir hummed nonchalantly, taking a slow sip from his stew but still looking a tiny bit skeptical. Wendell perked up at the conversation around them, gently nudging Pafir's shoulder.
"We've been needing to- needing to head to the- the desert markets, haven't we?" he whispered, and Pafir nodded silently, looking to the group to tune into their conversation.
@Psymallard

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dhothon nodded slowly "I will accompany miss Quicaryn with the demon and the wolf man and we shall go to the area south of the Thentralian mountains" he stated bluntly as he stood tall and surveyed the room. Peter eyed up the behemoth of a man and nodded "I would certainly feel safer with him going along that's for sure, looks like we've got a little merry band of adventures." he said stroking his chin, once he knew more about the demon race he could learn to harness that side of him and become even more powerful and if he could somehow off this girl he could also gain the added power of having that behemoth serve him, he smiled and stood watching.
@wona @Psymallard

Kat finished eating and then sat back looking satisfied, she then leaned forward closer to Wendell "hey so are you two blacksmiths or something, you mentioned living at a blacksmith so I assumed you must be blacksmiths right" she said with an excited look on her face her ears perked up and her tail swishing side to side happily.
@wona

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Kid looked around at the group for a short moment before his eyes stopped at the elven woman. "I was planning to go alone, I've gotten out of tons of danger on my own, just so you know." He puffed out his chest and stood as tall as he could. "But," his shoulders fell as he continued, "you can tag along, and you'll definitely learn a thing or two from the great Buff Meatson. It gets kinda lonely talking to a chinchilla that, you know, doesn't talk back." He looked down at the scab where the blade first tore into him. "Before I go I think I need new drip and a little time to heal." He spun around and walked to the entrance. Over his shoulder he announced that he would return and leave for the crystal in less than an hour.
@wona @Shadow_Pup

Status
Not open for further replies.