• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Friend Safari To Fill PokeDex

I'm new to this, but I want to share my Friend Safari with you guys. ^^ And in return, you can post yours so others can use as well.

I'm doing this because I wanna fill up my Pokedex, plus I only have about 6 Friend Safaris and they're mostly Fighting/Fire-types. ;_;

I also don't know what's in my Safari, so you guys can let me know and I'll add 'em. ^^

==================

Friend Code: 1264-0087-8495

Safari Type: Ghost

Pokemon: Phantump, Lampent, ???

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to PokéCharms! ^^ I have no idea which type is my Friend Safari but I'd like to know as well, haha. My FC is right there under my avatar, btw! I can try to check what's in your safari whenever we added each other. :3

Nah, it's ok. At least I'll finally be able to catch Sawk! ^^

Huh. Thought I had a third one (you get a 3rd after you become Champion).
Hmm, that's really weird, I was able to find only those two there. But I'm glad it was of some help in the end!

Edit: I googled about the third Pokémon, turns out not only we need to beat the Elite Four but we also have to be online at the same time for the third slot to appear. I've beaten it already so I thought there was something weird since you only listed two Pokémon, haha.

Last edited:
Hmm, that's really weird, I was able to find only those two there. But I'm glad it was of some help in the end!

Edit: I googled about the third Pokémon, turns out not only we need to beat the Elite Four but we also have to be online at the same time for the third slot to appear. I've beaten it already so I thought there was something weird since you only listed two Pokémon, haha.

Yep. ^^

Ah, that makes sense...I guess.

Kinda, haha. I'd want to check that third slot of yours though, but timezones wreck me.

Well, I'm usually on 24/7 even if I'm not playing. ^^ Been playing ORAS the past few days though, so once I get the last of my Pokemon fully evolved I'll switch to X/Y for a bit for ya. Just need to find a Sun Stone...<_<

Well, I'm usually on 24/7 even if I'm not playing. ^^ Been playing ORAS the past few days though, so once I get the last of my Pokemon fully evolved I'll switch to X/Y for a bit for ya. Just need to find a Sun Stone...<_<
I've been playing ORAS too, I'm trying to fill the national dex and I'm almost there. Just tell me whenever you can so we can unlock each other's third slot. Oh, btw, I have some spare Sun Stones, I could give you one if you can't find it! I have no use for them, tbh. :'3c