• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar: New Generation Roleplay Remake

Roleplay Discussion:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/galar-new-generation-discussion.24909/#post-899677

Gertrude smiled gently. "I really like it JC....thank Sonia for me....I am going to head to the hotel Inn for the night..." She said. "Alright Gertrude, see you tomorrow, you as well Ace. Blue and I must take our leave see you in the morning Cyrus" she added looking at her as JC and Blue left the building. Gertrude and Ace went their separate ways to separate rooms for the night as they both were only thinking about tomorrow's event.

@Cyrus The Shinx @Gl!tch @Jacksoneternal @Evenir

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Blue had followed the group to the inn but was a little bit behind from the rest of the group. When they got to where the rest of the group was they saw that the champion was there with them. They decided to stand a few feet back from the group since he hadn't talked to the champion since the new trainers had gotten their pokedexes at the lab.

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa and his Absol walked into the inn feeling exhausted from last night's concert with Team Yell over at Spikemuth. He saw all the people, but didn't feel like talking right now. He just stood there, waiting for the group to move over.

JC had felt one of her Luxury balls shake as she pulled it out being Blade's as it popped open revealing the Absol. "Blade, what is it? Did you sense something?" She asked her. "Absol! Sol!("-I sense something is about to happen at the inn we just left...that odd feeling we both been sensing! We must go back now! They are in danger!?-") she said. "Umbre!(-"Blade's right...I sense it as well!-") Blue said. "This I do not like!" She said running back to the inn as the girls followed quickly beside her. They entered the inn as she made her way up a couple of stairs. "Listen everyone, this inn is in danger! It's become a target!" She added until suddenly two groups of men in four appeared out of the elevator while the other one blocked the entrance. "Umbre!" "Absol!" the girls growled. "Well well, aren't you the Undefeatable Champion of this region?" One of them said. "I have no right to say if I am or not but the question is...who are you exactly!?" She asked sternly. "I knew something was in the shadows causing trouble!" She added as Blue and Blade stood in front of her protectively. "You want to know what we are huh? Well...since you asked...we are Team Abyss and we come here for a certain purpose in mind!" One said. "We have a goal and we WILL forfill it so if you try to stand in our way Champion then we will take you out along with the people here!" He added. JC pulled out another Luxury ball before she spoke. "Take me out...I love to see you try if you can!" She said as it popped open revealing a Dusk Lycanroc. "Wolfa, if this becomes far to dangerous use Stone Edge to create a barrier and protect the innocent people here" she told her. "Lycanroc!(-"As you wish JC-") she said standing in front a male that looked exhausted with an Absol next to him as she kept her eyes forward for the moment before looking around for any slip of danger.

"I'd you want to face me then fine but don't go crying once I drag the floor with you!" She said stern as their was chatter in the back ground about her saying that these people were crazy in facing a Champion like her since she was so good. "Alright fine, let's see if you really are worthy as you say! Houndoom! Let's go!" He said as the other one sent out a Malamar. Silence remained in the area for a moment as the girls closed their eyes to keep in focus.

@Gl!tch @Cyrus The Shinx @killerwolf9980

Blue_Flash4

Blue heard commotion going on inside the inn. They ran to the front door of the inn and they kicked open the front door knocking the guy blocking it from the inside with it. As Blue entered they saw JC fighting a group of people who Blue could tell were causing trouble. They said “I know you’re the undefeated champion and you probably got this and don’t need my help, but as a gym leader it’s my duty to help protect the people of the region.” They pulled a poke ball out of their pocket while saying this and sent out Poli, “Poli use Hydro Pump” they said and Poli jumped out of the poke ball spraying the Houdoom with water.

She looked to the gym leader Blue only to nod. "Alright, if you want to help me then I don't mind, Blue stand back and let Blade help me here alright" she told her. "No need to waste your energy" she added as Blue nodded stepping back as Blade stood next to the Poliwrath. "Blade Fire Blast!" She commanded. "Absol!" She said jumping in mid air and used Fire Blast at the Malamar with a direct hit before landing back on the ground. "Follow with Water Pulse and finish the Houndoom!" She added as Blade opened her mouth until a blue orb sphere appeared in her mouth before letting it go hitting the Houndoom with a direct hit knocking it out. "That was just luck Champion! Bisharp let's go!" He said taking out his third Pokemon.

@Cyrus The Shinx @killerwolf9980 @Blue_Flash4 @Jacksoneternal @Evenir

Blue_Flash4

"Poli, use Seismic Toss on Bisharp." Blue said and Poli jumped forward landing by Bisharp and then dashed forward grabbing the Bisharp and throwing it into a nearby wall. After Bisharp hit the floor Blue gave Poli the next command. "Poli now finish the Malamar with Ice Beam." Poli nodded and quickly sent a frozen beam directly hitting the Malamar freezing it solid and knocking it out in the process.

Raven woke up to the sound of battle in the hall.
-What's happening?
He opens the door to see a poliwrath freeze a malamar with an ice beam. He pulls out two pokeballs and opens them.
-Sly, circle around to look for openings, Fenrir, with me.
-Sneavile! (On it!)

Last edited:

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Wow, a battle." Arrow grumbled. Cerberus growling, his arrow shaped tail swishing, He's battle ready. Arrow thought suddenly. "Cerb, we'll fight soon. Maybe-" He was cut off by Cio, a trainer who was a great friend of Arrow. "Hello Arrow!" Cio called and ran up to stand beside him, but froze after seeing the battle. "Do you guys need me and Wartortle?" The young boy asked. "Come on Cio, let's watch them." The two sat on the bench.

Cyra noticed Arrow and the boy just sit there. "Hey aren't you going to help?" Cyra asked. Arrow shook his head. "Oh great." She mumbled. "Beat use Peck on Bisharp." She said, pointing at the now standing Bisharp. Beat obeyed, his peak turning a blue white color and attacking with a peck about two times before flying away.

"Blade Fire Blast to finish the Bisharp!" She said raising her hand up. "Sol!(-"Feel the power of the Undefeatable Champion!-") Blade said as she leaped up once more using her Fire blast attack on the Bisharp with a direct hit knocking it out in one blow before she went over to the Malamar and used Night Slash to break the ice then use it again to knock him down. "Im-Impossible! So it's true you are the Undefeatable Champion!" One said. "But who is that!? It's impossible that he defeated us as well!" Another said. "It's simple, he is the water type Gym leader and a well experienced one worthy for that role" she said stern. "We may have been defeated today but we will return to complete our goals but no one is coming out of here unscaved do to now!" He said. "My pleasure!" "Wolfa Stone Edge! Do it now!" She called out. "Lycanroc!" She said slamming her two front paws to the ground only to create a barrier around the innocent people and Pokemon. She looked forward seeing the trap but before she can react they disappeared like a shadows they are. "Tsk! We lost them..." She added. "Blue, I have a favor to ask?" She said "Hopefully, you are willing to listen?" She added as Wolfa took down the barrier she placed before walking back to JC.

@Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @Gl!tch @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @killerwolf9980

Blue_Flash4

Blue watched as the group of men disappeared. They turned and gave a quick look around their surroundings to make sure none were hiding near by before hearing JC ask them for a favor. “Sure, what is it?” Blue asked.

She turned to him only to reach into her shirt and pull out a couple of letters folded and handing it to him. "Your a gym leader so I would like to ask you to deliver these letters of warning to the other gym leaders, it's important they know about Team Abyss at least the first part of it, I am still investigating the matter at hand, can you do that for me at least" she added handing the letters to him. "Take care of that for me while I make sure the people here are unharmed then I will attend to my business later on" she added approaching the group of people to make sure they are alright. Blue and her friend Blade followed close behind checking on the other side of the inn to make sure they are ok here.

@Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @killerwolf9980 @Gl!tch @Jacksoneternal @Evenir

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa overheard the conversation and walked over to Blue. "I can help with spreading this out." He said. "You may not know me, but I'm Kusa, the Dark-Type Gym Leader of this region."

Once she was sure the people in the inn were uninjured she walked over back to Blue and Kusa. "Oh so you are Kusa, the gym leader of my promised typing, my ace Blue and Blade are honored to have you take the place I once had" she said. "Umbre...." "Absol..." The girls both said bowing their heads. "Unfortunately for the moment, the dark type Gym is under renovations at the moment by me but once it is complete I will have to test you to see if you are worthy for the part Kusa, if you don't mind it" she added as Wolfa returned to her side only to be thanked then returned into the Luxury ball. "Here, I have the rest of the letters and there is one for you included" she added as Blade suddenly circled the gym leader testing him with the power inside of him. "Blade?" She said. "What are you doing dear?" She asked the Absol. "Absol..("-Just testing his power through feeling-") she said looking to her before back at him with stern eyes. "I get that...well..you take the role seriously so how can I stop you" she added. "Apologies for that Kusa, she takes certain things very seriously, that's just her nature in some way of her personality" she added.

@Blue_Flash4 @Gl!tch @Cyrus The Shinx @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @killerwolf9980

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"It's fine." Kusa said, grabbing the rest of the letters. "I look forward to our battle, Champion." He said, bowing his head at her.

Blue_Flash4

Blue took the letters from JC and put them in their pocket. “Alright, got it.” They said. They then turned to Kusa and said, “Nice to meet you Kusa, and sure you can help spread the letters.” They said after pulling them back out and splitting them in half and handing them to Kusa.

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa sent out his glistening green Hydreigon from his Ultra Ball and got on it. "I'll fly around to look for the other gym leaders. See you guys later." He said before taking off.

She watched as the Dark type Gym leader Kusa flew off on his shiny Hydredigon as Blade ran out as her eyes kept a glimpse on the about to be gym leader. "Have quite an interest in him don't you Blade, well u always do when the gym leader is dark type" she said. "Absol...(-"Of course, it's important that he takes the gym leader role seriously-") she said. "Hehe I know Blade well it's time to return" she said as Blade nodded before her Luxury ball was pulled out and sucked back into it. "Blue, I leave the rest of the letters to u I have some business to attend to" she said as another Luxury ball popped open revealing a Corviknight. "Take care of yourself and be careful gym leader of water" she added as she got on Stellica's back with Blue following before she had took off.

▪︎ D ă n c ê r ▪︎

Previously Cyrus The Shinx
"Beep bop." Arrow said, grinning his toothy grin. "I already know." He mumbled. Cio stood up walking to the room Arrow had told them they had. "I'll be in the room with Blasty." Cio smiled the Wartortle known as Blasty followed. "I'll see you guys in the morning." Arrow smiled as he followed to the same room Cio had entered.

"Night." Cyra also said, walking to her room. Beat followed as they entered the room and closing the door. She changed into her pajamas which had been packed in her bag. She curled into bed. Beat folded his wings and curled at the end of the bed. "Night." She smiled and grabbed her book, reading herself to sleep.

Blue_Flash4

Blue watched as the two flew off. “Alright Poliwrath, it’s time for us to leave as well.” They said as they walked out of the inn and into the forest on their way to deliver the letters.

The sky reached night as Stellica touched the ground with her metallic talons to rest. Blue's rings lit up in the night as she and her partner approached the door where it resided the previous Champion. She knocked on the door only for it to open revealing the champion himself. "JC?" Leon finally said. "What are you doing here at this time of night?" He added. "I have something urgent for you to discuss but since it is late in the night I will only leave this letter containing the details and from there I will explain further about what I really found until then goodnight Leon" she said. "Yes, goodnight JC and you too Blue" he added looking at the Umbreon. "Umbre!" Blue said with a smile before they got on Stellica as she flew off in the starring night sky.

*Time skip

The following morning JC had explained the information more throughly about Team Abyss and the attack on the inn in Motostoke. He had agreed to keep a watchful eye along with the other gym leaders. She left once she said goodbye before she pulled out Blade's Luxury ball as the Absol came out. "Blade, I want you to deliver this message to Kusa about our battle of worth. The location is there as well so he shouldn't have a problem hiding it, can you do that for me while I prepared my team to battle him" she added. "Absol!(-"Of course JC, I will return once it's delivered properly-") she said as the message was tied around her neck before she had leaped off. JC watched Blade go but she thought. "-The team I need is at home, I must return there to grab the team I need-" as she looked to Blue. "Let's go partner, time for the battle of worth" she added. "Umbre!("-Right!-") she answered. Blade on the other hand traveled through the forest quickly to deliver the message to Kusa and due to her senses in the blade on her head, she was able to track him easily. She looked up at the high building using her Absol call outside to get attention. "Absol! Absol!" She called.

@Gl!tch @killerwolf9980 @Cyrus The Shinx @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @Blue_Flash4

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa's Dusk Ball started wiggling around and out came his Absol. "Ab, Ab!!", it screeched. It ran towards Blade as Kusa followed it. "Absol! What are you doing?! Get back here!" said Kusa. A few minutes of cat and mouse later and Kusa met up with Blade. "Your were leading me to Blade? Why?" Kusa said. Blade handed him the letter and vanished into the dark. Kusa smirked after reading the note. "The battle of worth..." he said. "I accept this challenge."

Blue_Flash4

Blue had delivered all the letters and was sitting with their back to a tree. They didn't know what to do except go back to the inn. So they got up and went that way. When they reached the inn they saw Kusa and an Absol. They heard Kusa mention a battle of worth and then they remembered JC talking to Kusa about a battle to prove he could be the Dark Type gym leader. They walked up to Kusa and said "Hey, do you mind if I go with you to your battle of worth? I don't really have anything to do since there aren't any trainers challenging my gym at the moment. I could also maybe give you some battle tips."

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Oh, Blue, right?" Kusa said. "Sure, you can come. I won't need any tips, though. I'm a pretty good trainer." He said, smirking.

Blue_Flash4

"HA, Ok don't get too cocky now, JC is an amazing and skilled trainer," Blue said. "And thanks for letting me come. Oh, and yes I am Blue. And I assume this is your Absol? Even though I haven't seen it in battle I do hope it isn't your strongest Pokemon because JC is very knowledgeable about Absol since Blade is one of her strongest Pokemon. However, your Absol may have some tricks I don't know about."

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Heh." Kusa chuckled. "My Dark types are pretty strong. I believe in them. I know she's amazing and skilled, trust me, I do, but I still believe in my Pokemon either way, and I always will."

Blade had returned to JC's side seeing she was prepared for the battle of worth. "Well done Blade, now we wait for him to come" she sat patting her head. "Absol...." Blade said giving a smile to her. "I know you are eager for this battle aren't you?" She asked her. "Absol!(-"I always am when a battle awaits us for worth at least-") she said. "Umbre!(-"I agree with Blade-") Blue said. "You girls are prepared so let's wait for Kusa to arrive" she added as she sat in waiting for Kusa as Blue and Blade sat next to her.

@Gl!tch @killerwolf9980 @Cyrus The Shinx @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @Blue_Flash4

Blue_Flash4

"That's good you should have faith in your pokemon's battle skill, especially as a gym leader. Anyway did she give you a specific time for when you have to arrive? Because if not we should start on our way there before it gets dark out." Blue said as they looked down at the time on a watch they had on their wrist.

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"No, so we should head there now!" Kusa said, while sending out his Hydreigon. "It said the location, though. You can ride on Hydreigon with me." He said hoping onto his three-headed dragon.

Blue_Flash4

"Alright, that is good since I do not have a Pokemon to fly on," Blue said as they chuckled. "While we're flying there let me tell you about some of her Pokemon so you aren't surprised mid-battle. I'm assuming you already know about her Umbreon, Absol, and Corvilknight. However, she obviously has other pokemon. Those pokemon being a Cinderace, Galarian Rapidash, and Dusk Lycanroc. So I hope you have a water type to deal with Lycanroc and Cinderace. Especially since it can learn some strong fighting type moves."

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Hmm... If it knows any fighting type moves, I'm doomed..." Kusa said. "I'm gonna have to think about this.... Hydreigon knows Surf, but it might not be able to outspeed her Pokemon, and I've got Zoroark and Liepard with U-Turn for the Galarian Rapidash.. I think I'll be just fine, but thanks for the help. There's JC down there!" Kusa landed in the area where the battle was about to take place and returned Hydreigon into her Ultra Ball.

Blue_Flash4

"Good Luck with your battle. I hope I can call you a fellow gym leader by the end of this." Blue said as they went and sat down away from the battle field preparing to watch it. They sent Poliwrath out of its poke ball to sit beside them. "Watch carefully Poliwrath we are witnessing an important battle right now."

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Kusa nodded and walked up to JC "I am ready for this battle, ma'am." He said. "I just want you to know, I won't be going easy on you, and I hope you won't be going easy on me either."

Last edited:
She opened her eyes although it was covered under her mask as she stood up. "Of course not, when I battle a never go easy on my opponent even if I am at a disadvantage I know my way around and so do the girls but let me warn you I will be using my all dark type team to make this battle fair as this includes Blade and Blue, does that sound fair enough to you" she said as she made her way to the left side of the battle field. "Blue, would you mind being the ref?" She asked him seeing him sit on the far side.

@Gl!tch @Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @killerwolf9980 @Jacksoneternal @Evenir

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Fair enough to me." Kusa said as he walked he felt Pangoro's pokeball shake with excitement and anticipation. "Question, though. Does this area have a Power Spot?" Kusa said when he got to the right side of the battlefield.

Blue_Flash4

"Alright, I can referee the battle." Blue said as they stood up and walked to the middle of the side of the battle field. "This battle will be the battle of worth between JC and Kusa. Ready, Begin!" Blue said as they turned towards Poli. "Remember to watch like I said." Poli nodded and turned back towards the field.

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Alright then, let's go, Tyranitar!" Kusa threw his Quick Ball onto the ground and out came the giant pokemon, along with a sandstorm. "Oh, yeah! That's Tyranitar's awesome ability, Sandstorm!"

Last edited:
"Interesting, I know it is Tyranitar is part dark and ground type after all" she said as she pulled out a Luxury ball. "Harpus, assist me in battle!" She said throwing it up until a Bisharp appeared. Harpus closed her eyes to avoid sand from going into her eyes. "Take the first move, show me how well you trained that Tyranitar" she said as Harpus could feel her opponent in front of her sensing the Tyranitar. She waits patiently for the accurate move of attack from her trainer.

@Gl!tch @Blue_Flash4 @Cyrus The Shinx @Jacksoneternal @Evenir @killerwolf9980

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
"Alright! Tyranitar, use Earthquake!" Kusa yelled. Tyranitar stomped his feet into the ground, causing it to move and strike Harpus from below!

Harpus leaped up to avoid the Earthquake while her eyes were shut as she was now in middle air. "-Harpus, Focus Blast!-" she said in thought. "Bisharp!(-"Command accepted-") she said as she moved her hands close together until a spherical orb appeared in her hands before she unleashed it exposing his vulnerable in the air with a direct hit before she landed back on the ground in a neutral stance. "Very good start using a move on the ground first" she said.