• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Garchomp Deck?

So recently I've been getting into the TCG and i was just wondering if anybody had any tips or critiques for this Garchomp deck.

4x Gible BKP
2x Gabite BKP
4x Garchomp BKP
2x Remoraid BKT
2x Octillery BKT
2x Zygarde-EX FCO
1x Hawlucha FUF
4x Strong Energy
5x Fighting Energy
1x Level Ball
3x Professor Sycamore
1x Float Stone
1x Super Rod
1x Town Map
2x Brigette
4x Ultra Ball
2x Lysandre
1x Training Center
4x Korrina
2x Focus Sash
1x Escape Rope
4x Rare Candy
2x Professor Birch's Observations
2x VS Seeker
2x Muscle Band
1x Professor's Letter

I've always loved the rarec andy and korrina combo, but why have 4 ultra balls in there. That's 1/5 of your deck just with those 3 cards, and you're missing the most important card if you're discarding anything.... Lysandre's trump card... Every deck should run one, and a vs seeker, that way unless both are prize cards, you can never lose by being decked by your opponent, replace the super rod with it.
Honestly, I'd suggest replacing the training centre with fighting stadium. At least 1 brigette should be replaced with pokémon fan club, that way you can get out both your zygarde ex and another pokémon without being limited.
I know that octillery's got a very nice ability, but I never run a pokémon in a deck that is unable to attack, why not put in 2 regirock ex for extra damage? Or as an alternative put in a couple of biancas to be able to draw til you have 6, yes it uses up your supporter for the turn, but its a useful card.
I'm not a fan of prof birch's observations, in this game where there are so many available options, why use a lower tier supporter. especially when this deck could definitely do with a skyla or a steven, heck even just a hex maniac would do you the world of good (greninja break looks at this and goes "partytime bitches!")
This is by no means a bad deck, I'm annoyed you have 2 zygarde ex, i'm on my third box of fates collide and I still don't have one, love carbink break though, if you get one, put it in this deck, they're great, at which point throw a battle compressor in too and let the fun commence