• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Role Play Thread)

As Devin and Terra has listened to Sandra explain her reasoning, it seemed to be both simple yet quite telling in ways. Devin believed all young trainers had that same adventurous seed, it was what made this world as beautiful as it had been so to explore somewhere unfamiliar and a newer region in particular it had doubled that excitement. "I see, that...that sounds nice Sandra." Devin had complimented and Terra barked in agreement.

Course, when she had asked in return why he came here, his expression shifted subtle as he glanced at the water. That question had not been as easy to answer for him, not in the sense that Devin lacked a reason he came here but rather the reasoning itself. Devin seemed to think it over for a while before he turned to Sandra and provided a simple answer.

"I suppose I just wanted to see something new. You see your home enough that when it comes time to begin your first journey, you want to see something different." Devin answered. Which had been an honest reason, but inwardly he had some guilt as he knew it had not been the full one. Another day, he promised himself. Another day he'd add detail to it.

Ellie in turn had felt a sheepish shiver as she glanced to the side to try and mask a blush as she had felt a bit overwhelmed by the compliment as she had not been praised to such an extent and it had helped to make her comfortable.

"Dratini." ("Well if you seem so sure than I have no excuse not to try.")

Dolan looked back and forth at Devin and Sandra talk. He waited for a pause before busting out his camera, and like a sharpshooter, he slid his camera out giving quick bursts of light flashing, and pictures taken. Each one taken with a slightly different angle. Despite his speedy photo shots, each slight adjustment as he took another photo was well thought out.

"Nice! So what do you guys think? Either of you two wonder where the sharpedo came from? Seems a little odd finding one this close to shore err blaaah... What now? Got any plans?" Dolan asked.

"I wonder when the contest ends. I didn't really bother to find out if there was a specific time the contest ended" Dolan said.

"I can get behind that. When you're young, you want to do all sorts of things. My dad, for example, dabbled in gym battles and contests before settling on becoming a sailor. There's no real limit, other than the ones you put upon yourself because you're afraid. You're a fan of Wallace, right? I'm sure he did a lot of things before settling on the career path he is on now." Sandra mused, beckoning Terra over to pet her. She liked her team, but there was no one who liked to cuddle. Crouton was too cautious, Astraea and Sir Flopsalot were not comfortable to cuddle and Beepbeep was made of steel. Thankfully Terra existed to brighten her day. Maybe she should try and look for her own Pokémon to cuddle, as she couldn't just keep stealing Terra.

"Magikarp! Karp!" ("Exactly! Come, let us become the best possible versions of ourselves! First, we shall train our muscles!") Sir Flopsalot exclaimed before flopping around in the water, barely making progress but visibly trying. It would be a long time before Sir Flopsalot would grow up into a mighty Gyarados, but they were on the right track.

"I don't know where the Sharpedo came from, they are generally a saltwater species. Maybe they were lost and in its panic, ended up here? It's kinda sad to think about, being branded a threat whilst simply trying to get home. I wonder how Sharpedo feels at the moment, out of the fresh water and in a secure space? The poor thing must have been so stressed." The girl said, pouting as she thought about what Sharpedo went through.

"I don't know when the contest ends, but it shouldn't take too long anymore. Like half an hour at most? I've got my catch though, so maybe I can get second place."

Devin of course felt a mix of emotions when Sandra had mentioned both Wallace's name and the fact that her dad her both competed in Contests and Gym Battles as he tried to find himself. Terra happily moved over to nuzzle by Sandra. That image, the idea of doing both had naturally been appealing to Devin, but sadly as that thought had entered a shudder came over as an image of his dad had caused a shake of his head.

The sudden snaps of flash photography had stunned Devin a bit before he'd respond to Sandra; he blinked while he tried to get the flash out of his eyes as Terra barked in surprise though seemed happy to see Dolan all things considered. Once Devin had managed to absorb the shock of it he turned to Dolan who seemed to pepper them with questions in an upbeat tone as Devin thought over his answers.

"I-I am not sure, doesn't seem like a common place for them to be found. Though when Rowan and Eleanor come back, maybe we'll get an answer..." Devin mused as those two seemed to seek out the source of the incident. Far as what to do next?

"W-well, guess we wait to find out who wins the contest, when that is done uh...head to the next town." Devin mused, he had something personal he wanted to do in the next town but it seemed the reasonable path for all of them.

Ellie watched as Sir Flopsalot had began to swim to work on their muscles, it had made little progress but his determination had rubbed off on the Dratini and if the Magikarp refused to stop trying to be better, she had no excuse as she had began to swim beside it.

"Dratini." (Yeah, let's do our b-best!")

"The next town over is......Petrichor, no? I believe the travel guide said that the gym there is a Grass type gym, so that sounds like a place where Ellie can potentially shine. From what I know, Dratini and other serpentine Pokémon like Ekans can shed their skin to get rid of status conditions like paralysis and Grass types tend to have some annoying moves like Stun Spore and Poison Powder. Maybe Rowan can help with making a plan if you want to tackle that gym too?" Sandra said, cupping her chin as she tried to think of what she wanted to do. "I heard that there's a lure master in Aquamarine City, and I kinda want to check that out."

Sir Flopsalot saw that Ellie decided to join him in his swimming endeavors, which moved the fish. "Magikarp!" ("Your words inspire great confidence in me, not that I need it, of course. Let us swim around this lake to strengthen our bodies and show everyone our might!") Sir Flopsalot accelerated to the point of......a normal swimming speed. It wasn't super fast, but it was a massive improvement over the pathetic splashing that occurred just seconds before.

"Yyyyyeah... That sounds about right. Scared shark with homicidal tendencies. I suppose a lot of people would seem violent if they were afraid and put in an uncomfortable position. I hope sharpedo is happier in his pokéball than out in the waters below" Dolan said looking at the sharpedo pokeball in his hand" Dolan said thinking about what Sandra said. Up until this point, Dolan hadn't sympathized with the sharpedo much. He was too busy thinking about the fight that had gone on.

"I guess we have plenty time to do some more fishing then, I guess" Dolan said chuckling.

"Who? I... I don't know who those names, but cool beans" Dolan said not knowing who Rowan or Eleanor were.

Meanwhile Gosil was looking over at the other pokemon silently judging them. Gosil was the great Gosil. No other pokémon could compare to he. At least that's how Gosil thought about it.

"Next town? Which town might that be?" Dolan asked uncertain of which town Devin considered the next town to be.

"Petrichor...? Oh... M'kay..." Dolan said. Dolan had heard of the town plenty of times, but had never been there.

"I know where the town is, but I've never gone there, do either of you know what there is to see there?" Dolan asked.

Skol continued fishing. Catching the occasional random magikarp and goldeen. Skol would hold his tail out towards Dolan to which Dolan would yank them off and toss them back into the water.

"I-I am not sure to be truthful, I am new to the region..." Devin reminded though he tried to pull out his map from his bag as he scanned to see where the nearest town had been. Though as Sandra talked over the Grass-type Gym Leader and noted Ellie had a bit of an advantage for it he seemed to nod in agreement. "Yeah, her Dragon-typing will come in handy there is little doubt. Though Terra will have a tougher time." Devin added on, though Terra had barked as if she disagreed which caused him to sheepishly rub his head. "C-course you did get the big win over a Water Type today s-so I wouldn't count you out either..." Devin quickly added as Terra seemedot humph and nod as if she had said "that's right."

"Oh uh, Rowan is a friend of mine and Sandra. And Eleanor is the original owner of my Dratini Ellie before we made a trade." Devin said when Dolan admitted to not knowing who the names he had mentioned were as he provided context. Terra however had taken note of Gosil and decided to introduce herself to the Pokemon that eyed Ellie and Sir Flopsalot.

"Rock! Rock ruff~!" ("Hey there! My name is Terra, nice to meet you!")

Ellie could not help but smile as, for the first time, she had felt true relief and even joy around this many formerly strange faces as she worked to swim by her newfound friend. "D-Dratini!" (R-right let's get swimming!) The Dratini declared with a even if only momentary confidence boost as she swam beside the ever confident Magikarp.

"I have no clue, other than the gym. I haven't done too much research myself, as to not spoil myself as to what I'll find ahead. After all, half of the fun of a journey is discovering what is past the next fork in the road, no? I've got no desire to fight in the Gym challenge, but maybe I can find something that I can do in the meantime. Of course, I am going to watch the fight when it happens." Sandra said, lying down on the grass. The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze, there was a lack of Sharpedo, life was good. Psyduck seemed to think the same, as they copied Sandra in their sleep. A blessed moment of peace and quiet, who knew how long it would last?

Sir Flopsalot kept pushing himself, training his weak genes that kept his species at the bottom of the food chain. If that wasn't the case, they would have bested Arceus themselves at level 16. Looking at Ellie, the Magikarp spoke up. "Magikarp! Karp." ("Tell me, Ellie. Why do you want to become stronger? As a dragon, you have incredible innate potential. Every Magikarp grows up with stories of powerful dragons and that we can eventually compete with them when we evolve. Is there something that you have to reach, just like my goal?")

"Very neat. How cool. A dratini I remember hearing a story of a dratini that lived in a lake once"Dolan said.

Gosil stared into the distance with contempt. Much like a king looking down from his throne at all of his servants. Gosil turned his buggy head and twitched his antennae as he looked at the rock dog that had greeted him. "A humble servant greeting their proud king?" Gosil thought to himself.

"Wim wimmm!(Salutations furry creature! This creature here calls me Gosil. A strange sound, but he feeds me well so I shall look the other way. A fine day it is, we can agree on that" Gosil made a sharp hissing sound.

"What an adorable pokémon, I bet it's really strong" Dolan said looking at the dratini.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A simple instruction, "follow what I do" was all that Rowan needed to hear to successfully put on the aquabreather. Before that, he paused to answer a question that Ellen had asked.

"Yeah I've seen a snorkel before. There's plenty at Alola and I've even talked with people that went underwater, I just never felt like going myself until now," The trainer shrugged sheepishly before finally putting on the device using the steps that were demonstrated to him. Once the device was securely on his face, he pointed twice at the water beneath to nonverbally ask if now was the time to go underwater and locate any holes within the city's filter-grate.

When she saw that Rowan had successfully equipped the aquabreather, Ellen gave a quick thumbs up. With a few muffled sounds, she gestured for Rowan to search right while she searched left. Without further ado, she dove into the water. She breathed slowly, letting the aquabreather filter out bubbles of oxygen and assuring herself that it would only let in oxygen. The proof that she could really breathe underwater took away much of her nervous edge.

She took position by holding onto the sides of Nynyve’s shell and pointing out which direction she wanted the Clamperl to take her. With a water-type Pokémon in play, the underwater search was. swift and even surprisingly fun. After nearly an hour, Ellen had searched the entire left and found no hole.

She patted Nynyeve’s shell to direct her towards Rowan’s side; hopefully, he’d already found the hole.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Rowan wasted no time in diving underwater after Eleonor gave the thumbs up. Though they couldn't talk due to the aquabreathers, they were able to effectively split up and cover more ground. Unlike Ellen, the Alolan trainer had no such doubts about using the breathing device, allowing him to begin searching without delay. Flippers had kept close and now was his time to shine: smiling as he watched his trainer swim by him, the Mud Fish Pokémon rocketed westward and passing Rowan in under a second. Rowan gasped before trying to catch up with his newly acquired Pokémon. A close inspection revealed that the Mudkip's top fin was vibrating, indicating that it was using it's radar to search for the hole. With speed and specialized tracking, Flippers had no problem locating the hole that the group of four was looking for, prompting Rowan to try and wave Ellen over. However, that proved to be unnecessary, as Nynyeve had been en route to meet up with them. Shrugging at the convenience of events, the aspiring champion swam over to the water type and gently patted Flippers on back of his head for a job well done.

So...how are we going to patch this hole?

As she suspected, the hole had been found on Rowan’s side. Eleonor gestured to the surface and then began to swim upward. Once she broke the surface she swum over to her boat and pulled out a buoy. She tied the buoy to the underwater grill and then returned to her boat.

“That’s it, our job is done. Once we report this to the City Hall then we can go meet up with Devin and Sandra.”

The buoy marked the location of the hole and the repair team sent by City hall would easily be able to find it.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I suppose that is a good mindset to have. Really I am new to all this adventure stuff so I think that kind of attitude would go a long way in not making the worry of where to go next so taxing." Devin admitted with a sheepish chuckle. Though while Sandra laid on her back along the shore Devin simply remained sitting as he had found that to be personally comfortable. "Think Eleanor and Rowan are making progress but it is hard to tell from here." Devin said as he glanced out to the water and their boats.

Ellie continued to enjoy her swim with the Magikarp, as in spite of Sir Flopsalot's struggles it seemed to be doing better and better which Ellie seemed to be happy about. Though when asked why she had wanted to get stronger, given she had been of a more uh "noble" line which had made her stop swimming as she contemplated it. "D-dr...dratini. Tini." (Well, the truth is that I don't consider myself amazing at all...my original partner traded me so I feel I let her down. I don't want to do the same for this one and I want to get over my own weakness to prove I can be helpful and strong to help my partner rather than hinder them.")

"A Dratini in the Lake? Sounds like a curious story." Devin said when he had heard Dolan comment on his newfound Dragon-Type as he wondered which lake in which region that story had been from.

"Yeah, she has potential to be very strong, I just gotta help her reach it." Devin mused, as he knew the Dratini had what it took he only hoped he had as well.

Terra in turn quickly found that this Pokemon seemed to be a bit...quirky, not that that had been a bad thing. If anything she found it amusing how it addressed her and the Rocktuff seemed to happily loll its tongue before she responded to the hissing Pokemon.

"Ruff! Rock ruff ruff!" (Gosil huh nice to meet you! My partner calls me Terra and I think that name has a nice ring to it, and yeah this is a great day seems your partner had some fun at sea!")

"We can't control what tomorrow brings, so why worry about it? We can prepare all we want, but if I know anything about life, it is that preperations cannot protect you against everything. Just look at today, did you expect to run into a Sharpedo? I didn't, I can tell you that much. The surprise is what makes adventure so fun in my opinion, and I wouldn't want to experience it without my friends." Propping herself up on her elbow, Sandra looked at the boats belonging to her friends. "Hopefully they managed to do what they needed to do, Rowan's Mudkip should be capable of helping them. I'm still not sure what it was doing here, but I believe it has found a good new home with him."

Sir Flopsalot had an offended look on his fishy features, furiously flopping around. "Karp! Karp! Magikarp!" ("How dare they?! You are far from a worthless Pokémon, you have limitless power and potential that needs to be molded by training and hard work! If your previous trainer gave you up, they do not deserve you! Phoey, I say! Phoey! I shall not let a fate of sadness and melancholy befall you! You and I shall train together and reach our greatest heights! I swear that on my honor, lest my name is not Sir Flopsalot!") The Magikarp proudly declared, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. Ellie would be his training partner, and that was final!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Though Rowan wasn't completely sure why he was going to the surface after finding the hole, he had no complaints or objections, simply motioning Flippers to follow close behind him. Once the Alolan trainer reached the surface of the water, he half expected himself to gasp for air out of habit, but no such gasp came due to wearing the aquabreather. He watched Ellen tie the buoy to the underwater grill and gave a little nod upon being told that their job was complete.

"Sounds good. That was surprisingly easy, I was kinda hoping I could fight one of those Sharpedos..." As Rowan lamented his disappointment, his Mudkip expressed similar sentiments.

"Kip, Mudkip,!"(I could outswim and outfight any Sharpedo any day!)

"i'm not sure... Could be... Maybe a water dragon. a variant, maybe?" Dolan said responding to Devin.

"What do you mean we can't control tomorrow? I control every day of the week! Will I wake up hunngry? Totally! So will I eat breakfast? You know it! Will I continue my adventure tomorrow! Without a doooubt! Will I die in a horrible earthquake that wipe's out a third of the region's population? P-probably nooot...? Will I have a good day tomorrow? If I'm live and breath, you know it! At this point I basically already controlled the entire morning" Dolan said.

"Slooooow(Be nice if I had another poffin)" Skol yawned.

Gosil looked at the rockruff, twitching his antenna, "Wim wimmm(Today has proven to be sufficient enough, I suppose) Gosil said.

Gosil looked over at the loud magikarp try motivate the dratini. The magikarp reminded Gosil of a loyal knight. That and loud. Clearly he was looking after the small dragon. The thing clearly lacked confidence.

Rowan’s words elicited a wry smile from the older, ostensibly more subdued trainer. Ellen pulled herself onto her small boat with some assistance from Nynyve, who kept her suspended at the surface by hovering just underfoot.

“Maybe you’ll get your chance in the eastern seas, there are a lot of aggressive water-types there.” After squeezing a bit of water out of her hair, Ellen returned Nynyve to her Pokeball and beckoned Rowan over.

“The others should’ve wrapped things up on their end, so let’s get going. Vite, vite!”

"I suppose that is fair, I tend to overthink the situation sometimes..." Devin admitted as Sandra's more easy going lifestyle or least demeanor had been something he envied as he rarely had been so lax about things. "...I think they have it under control, they seem capable." Devin mused, unsure of what they had accomplished but confident Rowan and Eleanor had been able to get the job done.

"Perhaps, that would make sense." Devin replied to Dolan as his guess had been good as his.

Ellie listened and had her eyes widened a bit as the Magikarp went on a passionate defense of her abilities, the latent potential within her and promised that together they'd rise to new heights as Sir Flopsalot spoke with a confidence Ellie only had the capacity to imagine for herself. Slowly the sheepish Dragon-Type had managed to form the faintest of earnest smiles as she felt her own light fire grow and nodded in agreement.

"Dr...dratini!" (Right...let us both do our best and show what we can do!)

The Rockruff lulled its tongue happily as she listened to the rather, well dry response to how its day had gone. Not that this had discouraged Terra much. "Ruff. Rockruff!") Hey that's better than bad. I say that's reason to smile!)

"There's nothing wrong with preparing, just make sure you don't get stuck in the preparing phase and actually take the first step in the direction that you were preparing for. If you keep mulling over potential pitfalls, you already are in a pitfall without noticing it. Still, being cautious and thinking over all possible results is not a bad thing. I've had multiple situations that could've been way less awkward if I planned things through, like the Sharpedo capture, so maybe we'll even each other out." Sandra chuckled as the Psyduck shifted in its sleep.

Sir Flopsalot's eyes shimmered with pride as Ellie finally seemed to have some confidence in her body. No one would believe that a Magikarp could have something that a Dratini didn't have, but the miracles had yet to leave this world. The fire inside the Fish Pokémon flared to greater heights as he balled his fin like a fist, proudly declaring his new drive. "Magikarp!" (Onwards, Lady Ellie! Show the world the power that resides inside you! Prove to the non-believers that you are not just a gentle breeze, but a powerful storm! Prove to me that you have potential that exceeds mine!)

As the Magikarp gave one of its famous speeches, the speakers around the lake buzzed to life. Sandra looked up as the Psyduck awoke, waddling towards Sandra to hide behind her from the weird noise. The Johtonian stroked the head of the Pokémon as an announcement was made.

"PARTICIPANTS OF THE FISHING CONTESTS, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE PODIUM TO PROCEED WITH THE JUDGING OF YOUR CATCH!"

Sandra folded her rod up and put it in her bag as she picked up Psyduck, who was not quite sure how to handle suddenly levitating above the ground and decided to flail about until it was held as a child, causing it to calm down. "Alright, let's go. Sir Flopsalot, will you accompany me towards the podium?" The girl asked, causing the Water type to puff up its chest with pride as he followed his trainer to the best of his abilities.

"Good luck!" Dolan said excitedly holding his thumb up at the other two competitors. He put old Reliable on his backpack, and began to row towards the docks. Tying his bost to one of the beams. He made his way over to the podium. As Dolan walked towards the podium, he grabbed his sharpedo pokéball, but randomly tripped. Dolan awkwardly stumbled around and fumbled around with his pokéball trying so hard not to drop it. After regaining his poise, he took a deep breath. Inhale and exhale. Seeing other pokémon ready to be judged, Dolan grinned. Gripping his pokéball, he winded up before swinging his pokéball, "Come on out!" Dolan said releasing his sharpedo. Much like how the name suggests, the shark pokemon shot out like a torpedo. Maw wide open ready to devour whatever got in it's way. The sharpedo seemed relatively calmer, but that may have been due to it being on land. The shark tried to sit up in a way so that it could stare down nearby pokémon. Sharpedo's eyes stopped on a psyduck. Razor sharp teeth could be seen as sharpedo's mouth stayed open.

"I should probably return him to his pokéball...?" Dolan added before doing just that. The sharpedo was back in its ball. Skol stood by Dolan's side the entire time looking surprisingly unimpressed with Dolsn's shark mon. Gosil was on Skol's back, and Lucky was in its pokéball.

As Sandra walked on the stage, Dolan's Sharpedo glared at her Psyduck who decided to hide its face by cuddling closer to Sandra which caused the trainer to chuckle. "It's okay, sweetie. No one will hurt you.". Deciding to stand as far away from Dolan as possible to give Psyduck the least amount of stress, Sandra waited patiently for the judges to judge her catch. As the judges walked past each and every contestant, sometimes making a comment, they arrived at Sandra.

One of the judges grabbed a list and read off it. "Sandra Rose, our last contestant. And you have caught a Psyduck, by the looks of it." The judges leaned forward, checking out the Psyduck for any injuries or diseases. After their short check-up, they simply nodded and walked over towards the microphone.

"The judges have decided. The winner of the Fishing Contest is.......Dolan Larch! With his capture of a rare and powerful Sharpedo, he wins the first prize! Consisting of a Pokémon egg and a specially crafted lure, made by our very own lure master, this is sure to make every fishing fan's heart beat faster! The second place goes to Sandra Rose, for her capture of a Psyduck who is in impeccable condition. She will win a lure that is bound to catch the shy Pokémon hiding in the depths. Let our appreciation for our contestants be heard!"

As the crowd began to clap, the judges walked over to Dolan and handed him the egg and the lure. "Congratulations young man, may your fishing improve ever further." After giving Dolan his prizes, they gave Sandra her prize. "Congratulations, your way of catching Pokémon is truly revolutionary.". Sandra accepted the lure and thanked the judges, before walking up to Dolan with Psyduck right behind her. "Congratulations man, you earned that win!"

Dolan excitedly looked at the egg with a grin. He held the egg container close. Looking at the egg, he crouched, "Look at this buddy!" Dolan said excitedly. Skol pressed his face against the glass, "slooow...?" Skol yawned which partially fogged the glass. He held his prized lure and grinned at the judge, then turned to see Sandra.

"Thankyou! I couldn't have won without your help. The egg is so pretty..." Dolan said snapping a photo.

"Though I think I'd like to give this egg to Devin of course you!" Dolan said extending the egg out towards Sandra.

"What do you think is inside it?" Dolan looking curiously at the egg.

"Old Reliable is gonna love this!" Dolan said pulling his fishing pole out. He swapped fishing lures and put the spare hanging on his backpack.

"Fancy as duck" Dolan said putting his fishing pole latched on his backpack.

Edit: Grammar fix.

Last edited:
Sandra's eyebrows raised as she looked at Dolan offering the egg. "O-Oh no, I could never. You won that fair and square, are you sure you don't want to keep it? What if it is a rare Pokémon? It-It could be like a Lapras for all we know and you're just giving it away?" The girl was unsure if she should accept the egg, whilst Sir Flopsalot was swimming around in circles, waiting for his trainer to finish up.

"Karp! Karp!" ("Why must I waste my precious time watching over my trainer when I could be training? Make haste at once, I have a very busy schedule!")

Last edited:
Seemed the time for judging the catches had come, and with a nod Devin worked to return his Dratini after Ellie had gotten a chance to properly say goodbye to Sir Flopsalot as Terra moved quickly up by his side and the pair followed their friends as they offered their catches and Devin just seemed happy for his friends in general.

Then came the egg, with a trophy to boot that Dolan seemed happy to accept. However, he seemed to want to pass the egg to Sandra, and Sandra seemed a touch reluctant to accept it. This caused Devin to sweat drop as he could not help but chuckle.

"Well, least there seem to be no hard feelings." Devin mused to himself, curious who'd get ownership of the prized egg.