• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Gotta Catch Em All

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've completed my PokeDex on two, possibly three, games so far: Ruby, Diamond, and maybe Red or Blue. I can't remember that far back anymore. It gives me a nice feeling of accomplishment to do so, especially if I did most of it myself, evolved my own Pokemon to fill the slots, etc.

While Diamond I did get some help with (I had about 15 Pokemon remaining and utilized the Charms Organise Play crowd to help me out :3), Ruby's PokeDex I completed 100% myself. I'll definitely aim to complete White's PokeDex, too, but I'm in no rush to do so. As long as it's completed before the next generation is released I'm happy. ^^

Well, without the help of cheats, I did complete the Kanto dex. It took a while, but I did it, and it made me feel good. however, that's about as far as I got as far as completing a dex. Right now, I've got 346 out of 493 on Platinum, and that would really make me happy if I caught them all, but also make me sad, realizing that I'd have to catch 150 more -_- Not that I wouldn't enjoy it though! Then I'd probably go into a cocky mood, resulting in another fan character :I

I do think Black and White have a special thingy available for catching them all though, and it looks pretty epic.