• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

help me practice

Someone said I should "keep drawing", I think it was, so this is my practice thread and also request thread kinda?

I want to draw your Pokémon OC!! I don't mean a trainer or gijinka, though, I mean your Pokémon with the backstory you have in your save game file.

Fill this out, or maybe not:

Pokémon: (name or number)
Sex/gender: (you can put whatever you want, and I'll try to do)
Personality type: (a description is best, but nature is fine)
Discerning characteristics: (examples are accessories, scars, tattoos, an item they really like, maybe some clothing idk??)
Pose?: (do you want it posing/doing something? if not i'll pick)

Yeah, so, help a Poképal out to practice drawing! Here are some recent examples kinda: http://pokecharms.com/members/kytes.145139/#artwork although I might do a different style. Ummm idk how long it would take me, especially if it's a Pokémon I've never drawn before, but yeah. hmu hahaha :>

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Pokemon: Luxray
Discerning Characteristics: She's red, with wings; a semi-decent sprite is under my artworks.
Personality Type: Rash
Pose: Go crazy.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Pokemon- Cofagrigus (Kau)
Gender-Male
Characteristics- Battle scar, on the left side of the mask.
Personality- Calm and collective.
Pose- I guess he could be smiling? Besides that, go crazy with the rest.

@Stormfang: The wings are bat/dragon-like, I assume? Seeing as it's demon Luxray and all... :>
@AzureEdge: The scar is on *his* left or *our* left?? :O Totally forgot to ask, even though he's sketched up already.
@Scar-demon the Umbreon: What sorta bow we talking about? A ribbon type or a big cloth one? (Or a creepy fleshy one, like Sylveon's?)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@Kytes It could be either which way, but if you already did it, you can keep it just the way it is. :)
Can't wait to see how it looks~!

@Stormfang Looks like your Luxray might soon feast on a helpless Patrat.. muwahaha..
stormfangs-luxray.png

@AzureEdge Since you said a smile, and that he was calm and collected, that kinda made me think somewhat goofy, so... :|
azuredges-kau.png

@Scar-demon the Umbreon Ohhh, a shooting bow!! I gotcha. ;> That's a way cooler idea that a pretty bow, I'll give her a recurve!! *gets started right nooowwww*

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
@Kytes it's amazing! Thank you! Your art skills are amazing~
Well, if your not busy with other requests, Id love to give another request sooner or later~. Thank you again!

@Scar-demon the Umbreon Well, I couldn't decide whether she was saying something like "Get lost nerd" but yeah, I hope she's sufficiently irked. ;>
scardemonumbreons-kira.png

@AzureEdge Yeah man go ahead!! Well, I mean, I'm basically done with all the requests I initially got, and I still do need practice, so you'd be helping me out. Just shoot me a message here or whatever whenever you want!

voidaquariums

Formerly Luxray901
Pokémon: Leafeon
Sex/gender: Female
Personality type: Quiet and powerful
Discerning characteristics: A scar over her left eye, which is kind of clouded.
Pose: I dunno.
(I quoted Scar-Demon's post since I can't copypaste on mobile)

@Scar-demon the Umbreon Well, I couldn't decide whether she was saying something like "Get lost nerd" but yeah, I hope she's sufficiently irked. ;>
View attachment 151884

@AzureEdge Yeah man go ahead!! Well, I mean, I'm basically done with all the requests I initially got, and I still do need practice, so you'd be helping me out. Just shoot me a message here or whatever whenever you want!
Its amazing! comments to the arteast! xD

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Thanks! I have a couple of requests, so you'll get tons of practice~!
Pokémon: Glaceon (Grace)
Personality type: Quiet
Discerning characteristics: A light blue scarf
Pose: Dunno. Go Crazy with it.

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
Maybe...my character Laura from my fanfic, if not much trouble? :3

Pokémon:[/B] Lucario
Personality type: Adamant, serene.
Discerning characteristics: She has a small white scarf, the only thing remaining from her "transformation".
Pose?: Dunno. Something like the Lucario trophy on SSB4?

@Stormfang Hold on, my buddy!! Did you like the first one? Was it okay?
@AzureEdge Okay, I'm back again with dumb questions haha. What kinda scarf or where is it?? Long scarf, or like a kerchief?
@LatiasMusic I guess I have the same kind of question for you: what sort of scarf is it? You can provide a pic if there's a better idea in your head!

Wow these are pretty great. Here is a bit of a challenge.
Pokémon: Hariyama
Sex/gender: Male
Personality type: Careful and surprisingly gentle for the species. Likes to take naps and eat.
Discerning characteristics: He has earned Master Rank Cute ribbon in Hoenn and wears it on his armband (he wears the Cute scarf item on his upper right arm, rolled into an armband.)
Pose?: Any pose will do, Hariyama can be hard to pose due to the bulk so up to you.

@Scar-demon the Umbreon LOL I don't have any skills as an artist! It's why I'm practicing. But you're free to request another, I don't mind!

@Jeydis ....A Hariyama who won in Cute. Huh. Sounds rad. I'll give it my all!

Also wanna apologize for lateness, had a way busy day. Shouldn't be bad tomorrow, so I'll pick these up then!

I have to admit, your drawings are pretty good. I'm kind of tempted to ask for more than one. Anyway, here's my request:
Pokémon: Corsola
Personality type: Corsola is basically a pokémon who tries to act tough since he doesn't want anyone thinking he's weak just because he's cute. He also has a bit of a short temper and can easily get mad at any possible situation. He's also not afraid to start a fight and is willing to do whatever it takes to fight to the death for his honor and vengeance. In the games, Corsola has a Serious nature, whith his characteristic being "good endurance"
Discerning characteristics: None, but if you want you could put a few tiny scratches on the tips of his horns
Pose?: Just have Corsola look like a tough guy who's not afraid to get in a fight. I'd prefer that he'd either be scowling or having a smug facial expression, whichever you prefer

@Scar-demon the Umbreon LOL I don't have any skills as an artist! It's why I'm practicing. But you're free to request another, I don't mind!

@Jeydis ....A Hariyama who won in Cute. Huh. Sounds rad. I'll give it my all!

Also wanna apologize for lateness, had a way busy day. Shouldn't be bad tomorrow, so I'll pick these up then!
Alright! here is my request then....
Pokémon: Dragonair (Julie)
Personality type: Strong and brave, but kind to baby pokemon
Discerning characteristics: Although he is tough and fierce, she always has a heart for the tiny and weak, though feels weak herself due to her father, Draco.
Pose: It doesn't matter, as long as she could be by a baby pokemon if thats alright.. you can do whatever you like!