• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hi! So I’m new to forums so I figured that I should start with a pole:

What is your favourite starter Pokémon?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squirtle

• Totodile

• Cyndaquil

• Chikorita

• Treeko

• Mudkip

• Torchic

• Piplup

• Turtwig

• Tepig

• Snivy

• Froakie

• Chespin

• Fennekin

• Rowlet

• Litten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll closed before I could respond... so I'm just gonna go ahead and post litten. Normally I would never choose a cat... I've always liked most of the starters but most of them don't really stand out to me personally. Treeco was cool. Then chimchar was straight up awesome. I never seen a fire/fighting starter I didn't like. (Not asking for more of them. I'm just appreciating the ones we currently have).

Incineroar is extremely cool and Is my personal favorite. Fire/dark type is pretty cool. I had an all dark type team and it was incredible. Incineroar, malamar, umbreon, alolan muk, bisharp, and houndoom. If my team could talk they would say "you came to the wrong neighborhood @#$%$#@#$%$#@!" I can't tell you how many times I used darkest lariat or malicious moonsault. If this were smash bros people would be rage quiting and calling me a spammer.