• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hogwarts: New Genaration

((Rules:
1) No overpowering characters
2) You can be related to a actual character from Harry Potter
3) When you ask, leave a form))

Name: Sorenna
Looks: Dyed white hair, with azure eyes
Pet: A black cat named Echo

Hogwarts, a school for witches, and wizards, and Sorenna had made. But she wasn't a "pureblood" no, her parents were muggles and were surprised that she was a witch.

"Meow." Echo made her owner look down as they waited for the train.

"I'm fine Echo, Well Hogwards, here I come." She walked onto the train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dove walked onto the train, she gulped as she saw a girl with a black cat walking around. "Umm hi I'm Dove Granger, daughter of Rose Granger (Hermione's kid). And this is Song." she said strokign her pure silver kitten with a unicorn horn.

"O-oh u-um h-hi..." Sorenna said shyly. "I-I'm Sorenna, and this is Echo." She motioned to the black she-cat. She brushed a strand of white hair out of her azure eyes as she fiddled with her fingers.

"So do you know much about Hogwarts? My mom, dad, grandma, and the whole of my grandpa's family went here, you?" Dove asked Sorrena as she tried to recal exactly how many of the Weaslys went to Hogwarts.

Sorenna gulped and looked at her shoes. Currently she was wearing white short shorts, black stocking that reached mid thigh, with white boots, and a black shirt. She glanced up, how was she supposed to say she was a "mudblood"? But she couldn't lie. "I-I'm the first Witch in my family." She whispered.

"R-really?" Sorenna asked, her azure blue eyes had small beads of tears in them. She relaxed as Echo jumped onto her shoulder, and relaxed as well. "T-That's a relief." She sighed silently.

"It's ok to be muggle born, we're all different, take Song for instance, she is the only cat in her litter with a unicorn horn but I chose her from the others, and I'm not perfect either." Dove said.

"Yeah but that isn't how most people see things...." Sorenna murmured but allowed a ghost of a smile slip onto her lips. But it's nice that somebody isn't judgemental, so thank you."

"Well yeah, but those people have problems too, and the're jealous that your problems aren't as bad as yours." Dove said as she could hardly believe she had gotten this far in conversation.

"Merrow." Echo purred in agreement and rubbed her head against her owner.

Sorenna smiled softly. "Thanks, that met a lot. I guess wizards and witches aren't horrid monsters as muggels say they are."

She nodded and stood up. She replaced her muggle clothes and into the robes assigned to her by the school. "Not really my preferred taste, but at least it isn't hot pink, or yellow."

"Meow." Echo agreed.

Name: Weiss Aura
Year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Alpine Wood with Unicorn hair
Origins: Pureblood
Personality: Weiss seems a bit cold at first, but is very nice when you meet her. She's kind of full of herself, but she's very polite and bows to almost everyone. She doesn't want to make a bad impression, after all. Weiss isn't shy in the slightest, but is very socially awkward and a major introvert. Weiss is a actually great person once you get to know her.
Pet: A white cat named Whisper
Lookes: Weiss, though her name means white in German, has black hair that she wears in a high side ponytail that goes down to her elbows. Her eyes are very light blue, with a hint of light purple in them. For her clothes, she normally wears her Ravenclaw uniform. But, on days where she doesn't have to wear her uniform, she wears a light purple tank top with black capris and converse.
Height: 5'10
Sexuality: Bisexual (but leans more towards girls. She could also have a crush on someone but whatever :p)

Weiss had been kicked out of her train car and was now wandering throughout the train to see if there were any seats open. She found a car with two girls in them. She sighed, and opened the door. She poked her head inside. "Mind if I sit here? I got kicked out of my train car." She asked the girls in a monotone voice.

Weiss looked out the window. They were pulling up to Hogwarts. "Damn, I wanted to make some new friends on the train. Oh well." She sighed. The train stopped, and the doors opened. Weiss rushed out along with the other students. She had seen this school many times, but it was fun to see how the 1st years reacted. Weiss walked towards the school, gripping her wand in her left hand.

Sorenna tried to get passed some students but was the last off the train. She tripped and fell onto the ground when she finally got off. She looked at the school when she sat up and whimpered. The school was huge, which ment a lot of students.

Weiss saw a girl who had fallen. Though the girl was older than her, Weiss decided to help her anyway. She walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" Weiss asked with an emotionless face.

Sorenna nodded awkwardly. "I-I'm just clumsy..." she admitted.

"Purrow." Echo jumped onto her owner's shoulder.

"A-are you a first year as well?" She stuttered.

"Nope, I'm a 6th year. Wait, aren't you a little...-" Weiss looked the girl over. "-Old to be a 1st year?" Weiss asked. Her cat, Whisper, popped out of her bag and jumped up on her shoulder. Weiss pet Whisper and the cat purred.

((Oh my fluffy unicorn I ment to put 11))

"I-I get that a lot." She stood up. "People always mistake my age." She said awkwardly.

"Mow." Echo greeted Whisper.

"But yeah I'm a first year." She brushed off her robes.

"Oh, that's... interesting. I'm We- Hey! Whisper!" Weiss was interrupted by her cat, Whisper, that had scratched Weiss' neck. Weiss picked up the cat from her shoulder and held Whisper in her arms. "Sorry, what I was going to say was that my name is Weiss. Weiss Aura." Weiss held out her hand, but didn't smile.

"S-Sorenna Tucker, and this is Echo." She pointed to the pure black cat.

"Merrow." Echo climbed onto Sorenna's head.

"Nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you. This is my cat, Whisper, by the way." Weiss pet Whisper.

"Mew." Whisper meowed.

"Well, we better get to the Great Hall. Let's go." Weiss grabbed Sorenna lightly by the arm and pulled her towards the school.

Sorenna nodded and allowed herself to be pulled by her upper class men. She looked around and saw the many students that attended or were going to attend. She got nervous, and gulped.

"Are you alright? You look as if you've seen a ghost. Well that actually wouldn't be too uncommon... But anyway, are you okay?" Weiss asked, and turned around to face Sorenna.

"I-I'm no good with crowds..." Sorenna gulped again flinched away from a group of second years. "W-Wait, there are ghosts here?!" Interest sparked in her eyes.

"Ah, you first years are so clueless. Of course there are ghosts here! It's a magic school after all. And don't worry about the crowds. You'll be fine, trust me." Weiss stopped right as she entered the school. She turned around and smiled at Sorenna. "You're about to enter the great hall, are you excited?" Weiss asked.

"S-Sure...." she mumbled, her face pale. She wasn't ready at all. She didn't even know ghosts existed, she was going to a school of magic, and the school was huge! She was terrified.

"Guys are you ready for the hat?" Bella asked her newly made friends. (the name won't pop up in my head right now) "Bella Lee!" the headmaster shouted, so Bella came up and wore the hat. "Hufflepuff!" it shouted as Bella ran to join the other Hufflepuffs.

Name: Omega Carvine
Looks: White and ginger hair with dark red eyes flecked with brown.
Pet: Delta a black and white cat.
Omega was waiting for his name. His black and white cat Delta was sat on his head and looked very strange on his white and ginger hair. The pureblood 12 year old and his cat looked at the headmaster." Omega Carvine!" He walked up to the hat and put it on." Griffyndor!" It said as he walked off to the other Griffyndor's." Well at least it wasn't Slytherin." He mumbled as Delta padded along beside him, tail swaying as he purred.