• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

how do i access my old trainer cards and image posts?

i just came back from a year of not visiting, out of curiosity for the pokecharms site's status, and to my surprise it was updated! unfortunately, that also leaves me confused as to where my saved trainer cards from before have gone. unless they are in a place on my profile i haven't checked, i don't see them anywhere. this worries me, since i wanted to re-save them to my new hard drive since my old one - containing the saved cards - got destroyed in an incident involving a very big and very heavy figurine and my wonderfully stupid cat. i want to be able to have these again, but i can't find them for the life of me. please don't say they're gone forever, that would sadden me.

also, a similar situation would involve my original trainer sprites that i had posted on here. i can't find those, either. please someone inform me of where to get these because i would love to have them saved in a more secure manner. thanks.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
All of the content from before the updates in March is available on our Creative Corner Archive. Which is effectively a read-only version of the website exactly as it was on the 16th March.

You can find your previously saved trainer cards by logging in on that site and accessing your profile.

The Corner Archive has been experiencing some tech issues in the past few weeks but it's still there and those seem to have been worked around now. It'll still be there for the foreseeable future too.