• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed |How..To..Message|

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I would like to deeply apologize in advance. Although I am pretty familiar with PokeChrarms, I am very new to the site - and have this very nooby question to ask. I can't seem to find out the option to privately/directly message someone? I've looked in many people's profiles to see if it was just certain people who had different message settings, but I really can't find the option anywhere and it's driving me quite mad. The sad thing is, the solution to this is probably so incredibly easy and I'm just missing some gigantic button right infront of my face. So I'm sorry for bothering anybody - I would just really appreciate any help and guidance.

Thank you so much for reading !​

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Click the "Inbox" button right at the top, the "Start a new conversation" in the dropdown that appears. :)

Oh, wait, I don't quite see it? I click Inbox but the only thing that shows in the drop down is a message saying "You have no recent conversations". And then a "Show All..' Option below that.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Ooh, wait! I know why. You're not "verified" yet. We have a system to get rid of spambots that restricts your account a bit until you post somewhere or create a trainer card. Once you do, your account is verified after a while, and you get the ability to do everything – including start conversations.

I've now manually verified your account, so you should have access now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.