• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Human Fate (Undertale Role-play)

Tape One
I fear I fell a long time ago in the ruins. However, I have met many monster's who refuse to hurt me. A few, yes, want the bounty off my head. I do have a friendship with many of these monsters. But, if you did see this buried in the flowers, I have passed now. they are both hiding my soul away, for they know what happens if the monsters escape. Well, more like he is. They have passed away, too. Much like his son's, he is. My soul is a soul of determination. Like most humans. I'm afraid of being a ghost now, but I know I have him with me.
Recording Terminated.

Rules:
-Normal rules
-Stay in Undertale lore.
-No winning every battle, this leads to dragging the whole plotline down.
-Yes, monsters can have powers. But this doesn't mean you can take advantage of that.

Sans:
Papyrus:
Gaster: @Blotch'd
Tori:
Asgore:
Flowey/Asriel: @Blotch'd
Frisk:
Chara: @Blotch'd
Undyne:
Alphy's:
Napstablook:
Mettaton:
And anyone else I haven't listed!

Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Soul Color:
Other:

Name: Thistle
Appearance: Thistle is a ghost wearing a grey shirt, grey shorts, and light grey sneakers. His hair is a very dark, musky grey.
Personality: He is very mature and is a quick learner. He is often merciful to monsters, and doesn't know how to interact with living humans and hasn't for over 50 years after his death.
Weapon: N/A
Soul Color: N/A
Other: N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Gaster and Thistle stood in the old abandoned lab, looking around. "Gaster...?" Thistle asked. Gaster turned, waiting for a question. "Why can Napstablook be seen, but not us?" he asked. Gaster had shrugged. He didn't know how to reply in a way he would understand.

Meanwhile, Flowey sat in his old spot. He knew how to move, but he just expected somebody to fall soon. "Ugh...Same old routine. 'Howdy! Howdy Howdy! Happy Fun and Games!'" Flowey mocked himself, scoffing at his childish routine. Chara had watched, unable to be seen by any eyes. They tried to break the silence, but Flowey wouldn't hear her. "If only. If only."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Can I have Sans
Name: Stereo
Age: technically Stereo is 7 years old as he is a machine.
Appearance: Stereo is a boombox with arms and legs.
Personality: Pretty upbeat, kind, loyal and lazy. He likes to chill with Sans.
Weapon: Sound Waves
Soul Color: Blue

((Umm aren't character/sign up sheets supposed to be done on the Discussion area, not in the roleplay area))

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Feather Tatsuo (She is a monster)

Appearance: She is a purple dragon who had dark black horns that curl inwards, and small purple wings. A feather is at the end of her tail, it fades from red to light pink. She wears a huge red sweater with lots of red hearts on it, though it is really big on her. She also wears a purple scarf around her neck, and it had a grey heart on the end of it where you can see it.

Personality: She puts on a mean face and personality so no one would try to hurt her. She is weak and has bad defense and attack. (She does an overall 5-10 damage total) But she can fly really well. She uses fire magic to attack, and can breath fire as well.

Weapon: Fire magic

Soul Color: ???

Other: She quite enjoys nature and her fire magic can’t hurt any plant life.

Last edited:
Name: Eni Gmas
Age: ? (Can't say anything til I know the Frisk situation)
Appearance: No-one knows what Eni looks like inside of his disguise-like clothing. Some monsters who know him think he's just the 3' dark teal cape that everyone sees, but the bio-luminescent white eyes inside of the hole in the cloak suggests otherwise.
Personality: Eni is a very introverted monster, preferring not to talk much, unless he has to. Well, that is unless he gets into a conversation of something he has an interest in, in which he will over-talk things. As of his shy traits, he's a mysterious monster. Another trait of his is his thoughts on violence. He will fight whenever he needs to, especially when enraged.
Weapon: The most of a weapon he has is a broken spear, which he can use rather swiftly whenever needed, but he prefers to use his other attacks, which he is able to fire small shards that are able to fix together to become something bigger.
Soul Colour: ?

(I have a bit of a question, what's happened with Frisk? Is this before they came? After? Pacifist route? Genocide route?)

-