• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Might Make a Story, and I need some Characters! (DEAD)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Ikehara Yoshisuki
Nickname (Optional):
Age (Teenager): 17
Physical Appearance: Ikehara is of a slightly taller stature than the rest her age. She has an average build with brown eyes and black hair cut to her elbows. She always looks tired, though has a lively personality.
Outfit: Ikehara wears a tricolored sweatshirt, with the colors of white, green, and red starting from the top respectively. Underneath she wears a grey tee shirt. Ikehara also wears blue bell bottom jeans and maroon shoes.
Personality: Ikehara always wants to be the center of the party. She has a following on social media (but not famous, of course) and just wants to be popular. However, her desire to be popular has left her true self a hollow husk, being filled in by other people’s opinions and lifestyles.

Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry.
Anyways, I would just like to say that the first part should be out in the upcoming week! Provided that I don't have writer's block or I just get lazy or something...
It's going to be a sort of prologue, and it won't feature much of your characters. It will be like the prologue of the Friday The 13th remake, just being a kick-off for the story.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Love slasher stories. >:D

Name: Asher Hassles
Nickname: The Spider
Physical Appearance: Asher is stern looking and cold. She is tall with medium weight and wears glasses on pale skin. She has straight black hair and stern eyes with a face shape like a strict teacher. Her eyes are black and she never wears makeup. Her arms and fingers are long and spindly and that's how she got her nickname as The Spider.
Outfit: She wears the clothes that give for the most productivity with a polo shirt and jeans. The colours she wears are dark greys' and blacks'.
Personality: She is stern as a rock and never smiles. Her OCD forces her to nitpick every detail and she never shows emotion past anger and disappointment. Often she seems like a strict teacher or the aunt you hate.

I imagine she could kill from anger or maybe to escape they have to kill everyone else or just be the ;last one alive and she goes on a rampage.

Name: Oscar flemming
Nickname: Odin
Physical Appearance: Oscar is tall and muscular. He could take on 2 bears in a fight, win, and still have enough energy to win a boxing match. Although he is calm and collected and will not attack or fight without reason. His black hair is tied back in a ponytail and his face is fierce.
Outfit: Oscar wears a tight singlet and jeans.
Personality: Although he is strong he is also calm and collected and will not attack or fight without reason. He cares for others an I imagine him with some tiny children and he's taking care of them.

Even with his pacifist nature I'm assuming he could be turned to the side of evil. Maybe if the story had motives or something.

Name: Carmen Atkinson
Nickname: A Crimson Nightmare
Physical Appearance: Imagine a model but with red hair and red eyes. Thats Carmen. (Kinda gave up on this one Sorry)
Outfit: Red clothes, Jeans and a shirt.
Personality: Carmen is a serial killer. She can seduce most people and often will pretend to be an adult and secure rich lonely me before murdering them and taking their money. She is incredibly smart and always cleans the evidence but in this story I imagine she doesn't have to.

I mean she doesn't need a motive, she's a serial killer.