• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Singles I Need Movesets

I want to get all gold symbols in battle frontier, and need movesets for the following:
Mismagius (Fast SpAtk)
Espeon (Fast SpAtk)
Ampharos (MixedAtk)
Togekiss (MixedAtk) Preferably w/ a universal stat raise move (i.e. Silver Wind)
Ninjask (Fast PhysicalAtk)
Feraligatr (Fast PhysicalAtk)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
First of all, don't double-post.

Second of all, this:

8. Finally, don't just post a team of 6 Pokemon and expect us to make all your movesets from scratch - at least go as far as to suggest your own ideas for movesets, as well as making sure we know exactly what you want each Pokemon to do for you. Going back to the point about asking us to pick your team members for you, the Clinic is for giving advice and helping people along, not for people to ask for other members to make all their movesets from scratch because they're too lazy to do it themselves.

You've said what you want each Pokemon to do, but given no movesets of your own. Feraligatr for example has quite a few means of fast physical attacking, and Togekiss is very versatile as well. What you've given isn't enough to go by.

Okay, moveset ideas I have are:
Mismagius: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Energy Ball
Espeon: Psychic, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare
Ampharos: Outrage, Brick Break, Discharge, Focus Blast
Togekiss: Aura Sphere, Ancient Power, Sky Attack, Seismic Toss
Ninjask: Night Slash, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Swords Dance
Feraligatr: Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Claw

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member