• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I Need Some Characters For My Story, Hidden!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Heya, peoples! I'm @Luma_Star. I'm writing a story called Hidden, and I need some ideas for characters! Please note that the idea for this discussion came from @Bunberry. Please check out her thread. Anyway, the peoples needed for the story are listed below, as well as the form to get accepted.
Oh! My book is about a fifteen - year - old girl named Wolfe Laurent, who is continuing her Pokemon journey after she was injured (Some of you may have seen Wolfe in some of the RPs I participate in). Please fill out a character form! It'll be appreciated. You can fill out as many as you want, but please try to fill different spots each time.

Peoples needed:
Friends for Wolfe: (3/3) @Shiny Blue Gardevoir - @AquaDragon2001 - @Fraseandchico
Boyfriend for Wolfe: (1/1) @Red Gallade
Rival: (1/1) @PrincessPika
Evil Team Leader: (1/1) @Fraseandchico
Evil Team Admin: (0/4)
Trainers Battled/Met Along The Way: (0/??)
Gym Leaders: (4/9) @Red Gallade - @Fraseandchico - @Shiny Blue Gardevoir - @AquaDragon2001
Elite Four: (1/4) @Pokesweeper
Anything Else That Could Be Added: (0/??)

Trainer Sheet:
Name:
Role In Story:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning:
Pokémon In The End:
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character):
Other:

Thank you so much! I love you all, and I hope you enjoy the discussion!

Oh, please note that if you don't include the gender and / or name of your Pokemon, they will not receive a name and I will have to guess their gender. Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Name: Adminus Corporus
Role In Story: Evil Team Leader
Appearance: Wears a red, blue, and gold suit, with the blue being used in his sleeves, and the gold being used on his shoulders. has pale skin, and wears blue tinted sunglasses, and has red eyes, Wears dark brown jeans, and black *IMPORTANT PERSON* shoes. He keeps his Pokeballs on his belt.
Personality: He seems like a nice person at first(As he pretends to be a business man who is being hunted by the evil team), however, he is actually a cruel and demanding person, Adminus has never been tempted by anything except money and the idea of being on top of everyone else. He is cruel to his Pokémon, and only believes strong Pokémon should be allowed to exist. As such, his cruelty has made his own Pokémon hate him, and if they were freed, they would turn on him immediately. However, he believes they would not dare to do that.
Pokémon: First few set of encounters:
Dragoniar
Gabite
Hakamo-o
Pupitar
Zweilous
Sliggoo
Final Encounter:
Dragonite
Garchomp
Kommo-o
Tyranitar
Hydreigon
Either a Salamance or a Legendary if you want him to have one.
How They Get Along: He would probably at first convince Wolfe to help him, but when his true identity is revealed, he would probably go nuts, and try every trick in the book to get rid of Wolfe, even trying to physically put her to 'sleep' with a knife. He would obviously fail, and be arrested or absolutely destroyed by his own Pokémon after the final encounter with the evil team. Even as a business man, he would battle our heroes a few times.
Other: N/A

Sounds interesting, here's my bio. (I'm joining too many of these; I'm either passionate about RP or just have a problem lol)

Name: Clyde Lycan
Role In Story: Boyfriend.
Appearance: Pale skin, Purple eyes and Medium spiked Dark Blonde hair. Wears a Dark Blue turtleneck jacket with yellow lines along the zipper and sleeve edges, Charcoal baggy pants and Yellow boots with black straps and soles. He carries a Dark gray bag that goes from his left shoulder to his right hip.
Personality: Calm, friendly and serious yet blunt at times. Clyde does whatever he can to help someone, especially someone he cares about. There are times when he has a way with words, almost poetic and times where he can be a smartass to people he doesn't like. He mainly comes off as a go with the flow kind of guy and sometimes acts gentlemanly toward women. He loathes anyone who are cruel to Pokémon.
Pokémon: Starts with Torchic which he had since she was hatched.
Final team: Blaziken (Female, Charlotte), Electivire (Male, Mjolnir), Braviary (Male, Aquilla), Haxorus (Male, Halberd), Mamoswine (Male, Behemoth), Metagross (Genderless, Maximus).
How They Get Along: Clyde decides to travel with Wolfe as he believes they can help each other become strong trainers and achieve their dreams, they get along decently and eventually fall in love (I'll let you choose when.)
Other: He is skilled in climbing and playing the guitar.

Last edited:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Name: Adminus Corporus
Role In Story: Evil Team Leader
Appearance: Wears a red, blue, and gold suit, with the blue being used in his sleeves, and the gold being used on his shoulders. has pale skin, and wears blue tinted sunglasses, and has red eyes, Wears dark brown jeans, and black *IMPORTANT PERSON* shoes. He keeps his Pokeballs on his belt.
Personality: He seems like a nice person at first(As he pretends to be a business man who is being hunted by the evil team), however, he is actually a cruel and demanding person, Adminus has never been tempted by anything except money and the idea of being on top of everyone else. He is cruel to his Pokémon, and only believes strong Pokémon should be allowed to exist. As such, his cruelty has made his own Pokémon hate him, and if they were freed, they would turn on him immediately. However, he believes they would not dare to do that.
Pokémon: First few set of encounters:
Dragoniar
Gabite
Hakamo-o
Pupitar
Zweilous
Sliggoo
Final Encounter:
Dragonite
Garchomp
Kommo-o
Tyranitar
Hydreigon
Either a Salamance or a Legendary if you want him to have one.
How They Get Along: He would probably at first convince Wolfe to help him, but when his true identity is revealed, he would probably go nuts, and try every trick in the book to get rid of Wolfe, even trying to physically put her to 'sleep' with a knife. He would obviously fail, and be arrested or absolutely destroyed by his own Pokémon after the final encounter with the evil team. Even as a business man, he would battle our heroes a few times.
I love this guy! I love the gore, the scary stuff... accepted!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Sounds interesting, here's my bio. (I'm joining too many of these; I'm either passionate about RP or just have a problem lol)

Name: Clyde Lycan
Role In Story: Boyfriend.
Appearance: Pale skin, Purple eyes and Medium spiked Dark Blonde hair. Wears a Dark Blue turtleneck jacket with yellow lines along the zipper and sleeve edges, Charcoal baggy pants and Yellow boots with black straps and soles. He carries a Dark gray bag that goes from his left shoulder to his right hip.
Personality: Calm, friendly and serious yet blunt at times. Clyde does whatever he can to help someone, especially someone he cares about. There are times when he has a way with words, almost poetic and times where he can be a smartass to people he doesn't like. He mainly comes off as a go with the flow kind of guy and sometimes acts gentlemanly toward women. He loathes anyone who are cruel to Pokémon.
Pokémon: Starts with Torchic which he had since he was hatched.
Final team: Blaziken, Electivire, Braviary, Haxorus, Mamoswine, Metagross.
How They Get Along: Clyde decides to travel with Wolfe as he believes they can help each other become strong trainers and achieve their dreams, they get along decently and eventually fall in love (I'll let you choose when.)
Other: He is skilled in climbing and playing the guitar.
This is awesome! Also accepted.

Is it sadistic that I have already imagined tons of situations in which Adminus is killed by his own Pokémon? Yes.
Do I care? Not really, he would deserve it.

Also, this is probably my favorite OC I have made especially for these kinds of threads.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Cool! I know, I was just jotting down some ideas for the story, and most of the fight scenes Adminus dies from his giant, terrifying Pokemon attacking him. I don't blame you.

Also, you know how he, despite having a Sliggoo on his team at first, doesn't have a Goodra by the end? Yea, I have the idea he just sorta...Throws Sliggoo away for not being as strong as his other Pokémon. Also, literally half of the ideas of Adminus dying involve him just getting a bunch of Hyper Beams to his face.

Name: Tsubaki Serizawa

Role in story: Friend

Goal: To save her orphanage from closing down

Appearance: Tsubaki is a tall girl of Japanese descent, with brown eyes, and long, thick black hair, which she keeps in a low ponytail, with several strands hanging free in front of her face. She wears a tight white t-shirt, with small camellia flowers embroidered on the left side of the chest, black jeans, and black combat boots. She also carries a black backpack, which contains two purses, one for herself, and another, which is labelled, 'Camellia'.

Personality: Tsubaki appears to be a competitive, power-hungry, and cocky young woman, who lives to battle and make bets, however, she will never start a battle or a bet unless she knows that she can win. She is obsessed with money, and will do anything to get it, the more the better. However, her obsession with money stems from one reason, and one reason only; the orphanage she grew up in, Camellia House, is in massive debt, and unless its director can find a way to pay its hundred thousand yen debt off, it will be shut down. Not wanting to lose the only home, and only family she's ever had, Tsubaki set off on a journey in the hopes of procuring the funds.

Pokemon: Starts with Euro (Meowth). Tsubaki was given Euro by the director of her orphanage, Miss Fumiko, when she turned ten. Miss Fumiko does her best to help her orphans become trainers, however, she cannot afford very fancy pokemon for them.

Final Team:

Euro (Persian)

Dollar (Honchkrow)

Koruna (Roserade)

Somoni (Donphan)

Naira (Pachirisu)

I'll let you decide on the final pokemon on Tsubaki's team. Make sure it gets a name which matches the theme of the rest of her team, however (Have you guessed what it is yet?)

Other: She adores dagashi (Cheap Japanese snacks) and she's almost always munching on Umaibo (They're essentially a Cheeto the size of a candy bar, and they come in a variety of flavours). Her favourite flavour is takoyaki

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star

Appearance: Tsubaki is a tall girl of Japanese descent, with brown eyes, and long, thick black hair, which she keeps in a low ponytail, with several strands hanging free in front of her face. She wears a tight white t-shirt, with small camellia flowers embroidered on the left side of the chest, black jeans, and black combat boots. She also carries a black backpack, which contains two purses, one for herself, and another, which is labelled, 'Camellia'.

Personality: Tsubaki appears to be a competitive, power-hungry, and cocky young woman, who lives to battle and make bets, however, she will never start a battle or a bet unless she knows that she can win. She is obsessed with money, and will do anything to get it, the more the better. However, her obsession with money stems from one reason, and one reason only; the orphanage she grew up in, Camellia House, is in massive debt, and unless its director can find a way to pay its hundred thousand yen debt off, it will be shut down. Not wanting to lose the only home, and only family she's ever had, Tsubaki set off on a journey in the hopes of procuring the funds.

Pokemon: Starts with Euro (Meowth). Tsubaki was given Euro by the director of her orphanage, Miss Fumiko, when she turned ten. Miss Fumiko does her best to help her orphans become trainers, however, she cannot afford very fancy pokemon for them.

Final Team:

Euro (Persian)

Dollar (Honchkrow)

Koruna (Roserade)

Somoni (Donphan)

Naira (Pachirisu)

I'll let you decide on the final pokemon on Tsubaki's team. Make sure it gets a name which matches the theme of the rest of her team, however (Have you guessed what it is yet?)

Other: She adores dagashi (Cheap Japanese snacks) and she's almost always munching on Umaibo (They're essentially a Cheeto the size of a candy bar, and they come in a variety of flavours). Her favourite flavour is takoyaki
Oh my God, I don't know why but I really, really love this character! Accepted!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I feel like many Hyper Beams would disintegrate him, fitting if you ask me; no trace left of him to bury and scattered away like dust.
I feel disgusting for wanting this to happen, but maybe like his guts would fly everywhere or something; I don't know, you'll find out later!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star

Final Team:

Euro (Persian)

Dollar (Honchkrow)

Koruna (Roserade)

Somoni (Donphan)

Naira (Pachirisu)

Heh, is it okay if I name your last Pokémon "Rupee?" I was thinking maybe a Sable - Eye.

Trainer Sheet: https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2018/09/666769_trainercard-Mike.png
Name: Mike
Role In Story: Friend for Wolfe
Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes, white, glasses, rather tall, wears a black t-shirt, black jeans and blue sneakers. Often has a guitar with him.
Personality: A rather reserved young man, but is willing to stand up for his friends. Has a quick temperament and is prone to fits of rage when in a tight spot.
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Piplup, Starly, Shinx
Pokémon In The End: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Rapidash, Garchomp,
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): They get along well, but Wolfe usually needs to help him when he loses control during a battle.
Other: He is a skilled musician and often carries a guitar with him. He and his family are from the Sinnoh region and they own a farm in the countryside.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Trainer Sheet: https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2018/09/666769_trainercard-Mike.png
Name: Mike
Role In Story: Friend for Wolfe
Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes, white, glasses, rather tall, wears a black t-shirt, black jeans and blue sneakers. Often has a guitar with him.
Personality: A rather reserved young man, but is willing to stand up for his friends. Has a quick temperament and is prone to fits of rage when in a tight spot.
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Piplup, Starly, Shinx
Pokémon In The End: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Rapidash, Garchomp,
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): They get along well, but Wolfe usually needs to help him when he loses control during a battle.
Other: He is a skilled musician and often carries a guitar with him. He and his family are from the Sinnoh region and they own a farm in the countryside.
I love this character! Like Wolfe, he transferred to a new region, and I think they'll work well together! Accepted!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
That's reasonable. I've aready started to write the second chapter, and Mike might have to be introduced in the third chapter - sorry, @AquaDragon2001! I do need one last friend for Wolfe soon, though...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Card: https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2018/09/666773_trainercard-Sasalia.png
Name: Sasalia Tiakomi
Role In Story: Rival
Appearance: Tall with fair skin and long, flowing golden hair; Wears a black tank top with a funky sliver pattern on, a dark grey knee-length skirt, black socks and sliver mary jane shoes; also has a black watch
Personality: Kind and smart; she's a bit of a sore loser, but always acts tough to hid that fact, even though she still pouts if she loses
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Kaiyala (Popplio, Female, Pokeball)
Pokémon In The End: Kaiyala (Primarina, Female, Pokeball); Tirihaze (Glaceon, Male, Pokeball); Komari (Kricketune, Female, Pokeball); Ikaria (Skarmory, Female, Pokeball); Fiata (Rapidash, Female, Timer ball) and Arabella (Bellossom, Female, Nest ball)
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): Sasalia often casually and subtly mocks Wolfe, but it's not usually picked up on.

Last edited:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Card: https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2018/09/666773_trainercard-Sasalia.png
Name: Sasalia Tiakomi
Role In Story: Rival
Appearance: Tall with fair skin and long, flowing golden hair; Wears a black tank top with a funky sliver pattern on, a dark grey knee-length skirt, black socks and sliver mary jane shoes; also has a black watch
Personality: Kind and smart; she's a bit of a sore loser, but always acts tough to hid that fact, even though she still pouts if she loses
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Kaiyala (Popplio, Female)
Pokémon In The End: Kaiyala (Primarina, Female); Tirihaze (Glaceon, Male); Komari (Kricketune, Female); Ikaria (Skarmory, Female); Fiata (Rapidash, Female) and Arabella (Bellossom, Female)
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): Sasalia often casually and subtly mocks Wolfe, but it's not usually picked up on.
Accepted!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Shall I try and edit my post to add nicknames for my other Pokémon, or are you gonna leave the next 5 that he catches as they are?
Go ahead! That would probably help me, because I'm really bad at naming. Also, fun fact, Wolfe was originally Charlotte Wolfe, but I liked her surname so much I changed it to her first name.

Now I see where Charlotte came from lol. I'll try and think of good names for my Pokémon, names that would signify them in a somewhat trivial manner.

Good to know I ain't the inly British person here. :)
:D

Name: Wania Clod
Role In Story: Friend
Appearance: Quite short, and she wears a short skirt, she also wears a biker jacker, with a pink tank top underneath. she has peachy skin, and green eyes. She wears blue trainers. She is a brunette, with very short hair.
Personality: Quite helpful, although can be annoying, she hates people who bully Pokémon, and is actually quite a good Pokémon trainer, however, her true passion lies in pokémon coordination, and she wishes to be the best at it.
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Jigglypuff(Arson(M)), Eevee(Sunny(F))
Pokémon In The End:
  • Wigglytuff(Arson(M))
  • Leafeon(Sunny(F))
  • Slowking(Streak(M))
  • Mudsdale(Flambé(F))
  • Talonflame(Blaze(F))
  • Sliggoo(Not just any old Sliggoo, its Adminus' Sliggoo!)(Renamed Red Hot(M))
How They Get Along: She would probably be quite friendly towards Wolfe, and assist in her in almost every battle against the evil team, however, she might get Wolfe and the rest of the gang to stop in any town that is hosting a Pokémon contest

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
:D

Name: Wania Clod
Role In Story: Friend
Appearance: Quite short, and she wears a short skirt, she also wears a biker jacker, with a pink tank top underneath. she has peachy skin, and green eyes. She wears blue trainers. She is a brunette, with very short hair.
Personality: Quite helpful, although can be annoying, she hates people who bully Pokémon, and is actually quite a good Pokémon trainer, however, her true passion lies in pokémon coordination, and she wishes to be the best at it.
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: Jigglypuff(Arson(M)), Eevee(Sunny(F))
Pokémon In The End:
  • Wigglytuff(Arson(M))
  • Leafeon(Sunny(F))
  • Slowking(Streak(M))
  • Mudsdale(Flambé(F))
  • Talonflame(Blaze(F))
  • Sliggoo(Not just any old Sliggoo, its Adminus' Sliggoo!)(Renamed Red Hot(M))
How They Get Along: She would probably be quite friendly towards Wolfe, and assist in her in almost every battle against the evil team, however, she might get Wolfe and the rest of the gang to stop in any town that is hosting a Pokémon contest
Oh my gosh! This is so funny, because I have a friend who looks and act JUST like this character! Of course this is accepted! Also, I love the Sliggoo add - in! Thanks for making another character, @Fraseandchico

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Just updating you all that by tomorrow, chapter three will be up! (Of course, we all live in different time zones... well, sometime in the next twenty - four hours, at least XD). New characters will be introduced, including *does terrible drumroll because she sucks at drums* Mike, Sasalia, and Wania! Thank you all so much for help with these characters, I really couldn't have done it without you.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Dunno if you're still taking these, but I saw no one was up for the Elite Four and I was like "Yussss!" anyways...
Name: Gavin
Role In Story: Elite Four (Final)
Appearance: Wearing the Hero's Cap (Search it up for US/UM, it's just Ash's Alola hat) with a Red/Blue hoodie (one side is red, but it fades into a navy blue) Worn blue-jeans, red hightops, somewhat shaggy black hair, necklace with a decorative Master Ball that holds Blaziken's Mega Stone, wears a Z-Ring, and a Mega Bracelet, and has a rather loose black leather belt that holds his Pokeballs, always wearing Battle Agency Shades.
Personality: Very cocky, refuses to battle anyone who he thinks isn't worthy (via below 8th Gym Badge, or Z-Crystal if you do Trials)
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: N/A, he isn't seen until the last Badge/Crystal is received, when these circumstances are met, he will use the team shown below.
Pokémon In The End:
-(Shiny) Metagross, nicknamed "Meta"
Held Item: Metagrossite
Moves: Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Calm Mind
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, but makes its Defense vulnerable, exploit this to defeat it)
-Blaziken, nicknamed "Blazer"
Held Item: Blazikenite
Moves: Blaze Kick, Blast Burn, Brave Bird, High Jump Kick
Nature: Serious (this is a determined Nature, it will take sheer force and wits to take down Blaziken)
Crobat, nicknamed "Soar"
Held Item: Flyium Z
Moves: Cross Poison, U-Turn, Fly, Zen Headbutt
Nature: Lax (While this may make defeating Crobat look easy, Impish brings up its Defense, however lowering SP. Attack, which isn't needed too much for Crobat)
Drapion, nicknamed "Poison Pin"
Held Item: Poisonium Z
Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Fell Stinger, Night Slash
Nature: Bold (Increases Defense)
Zoroark, nicknamed "Illusion"
Held Item: Dread Plate
Moves: Payback, Night Slash, Agility, Embargo
Nature: Bashful
Gallade, nicknamed "Galeno"
Held Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Psycho Cut, Psychic, Detect, Close Combat
Nature: Hasty
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): He isn't liked too well at first impression, but after being defeated, accepts that he can't always have it his way, and becomes much more friendly towards Wolfe.
Other: In the past, he trained as a Psychic, which was much to boring for Gavin, so he saw an ad, and joined Team Magma, where him and Combusken pulled off Maxie's evil plans everywhere they went, and was almost promoted to Admin, and that's when he met Steven Stone, a young man at the time, and left Team Magma to train towards being like Steven. He's traveled through Hoenn, Johto, Alola, and then Unova to achieve this goal.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Dunno if you're still taking these, but I saw no one was up for the Elite Four and I was like "Yussss!" anyways...
Name: Gavin
Role In Story: Elite Four (Final)
Appearance: Wearing the Hero's Cap (Search it up for US/UM, it's just Ash's Alola hat) with a Red/Blue hoodie (one side is red, but it fades into a navy blue) Worn blue-jeans, red hightops, somewhat shaggy black hair, necklace with a decorative Master Ball that holds Blaziken's Mega Stone, wears a Z-Ring, and a Mega Bracelet, and has a rather loose black leather belt that holds his Pokeballs, always wearing Battle Agency Shades.
Personality: Very cocky, refuses to battle anyone who he thinks isn't worthy (via below 8th Gym Badge, or Z-Crystal if you do Trials)
Pokémon (Up to 6) In The Beginning: N/A, he isn't seen until the last Badge/Crystal is received, when these circumstances are met, he will use the team shown below.
Pokémon In The End:
-(Shiny) Metagross, nicknamed "Meta"
Held Item: Metagrossite
Moves: Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Calm Mind
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, but makes its Defense vulnerable, exploit this to defeat it)
-Blaziken, nicknamed "Blazer"
Held Item: Blazikenite
Moves: Blaze Kick, Blast Burn, Brave Bird, High Jump Kick
Nature: Serious (this is a determined Nature, it will take sheer force and wits to take down Blaziken)
Crobat, nicknamed "Soar"
Held Item: Flyium Z
Moves: Cross Poison, U-Turn, Fly, Zen Headbutt
Nature: Lax (While this may make defeating Crobat look easy, Impish brings up its Defense, however lowering SP. Attack, which isn't needed too much for Crobat)
Drapion, nicknamed "Poison Pin"
Held Item: Poisonium Z
Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Fell Stinger, Night Slash
Nature: Bold (Increases Defense)
Zoroark, nicknamed "Illusion"
Held Item: Dread Plate
Moves: Payback, Night Slash, Agility, Embargo
Nature: Bashful
Gallade, nicknamed "Galeno"
Held Item: Focus Sash
Moves: Psycho Cut, Psychic, Detect, Close Combat
Nature: Hasty
How They Get Along (Wolfe and character): He isn't liked too well at first impression, but after being defeated, accepts that he can't always have it his way, and becomes much more friendly towards Wolfe.
Other: In the past, he trained as a Psychic, which was much to boring for Gavin, so he saw an ad, and joined Team Magma, where him and Combusken pulled off Maxie's evil plans everywhere they went, and was almost promoted to Admin, and that's when he met Steven Stone, a young man at the time, and left Team Magma to train towards being like Steven. He's traveled through Hoenn, Johto, Alola, and then Unova to achieve this goal.
Okay, this was like, SUPER long, but I love the character, so accepted!