• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

IGN Leaks new Pokemon Design

Rex

Resident Furry
HtxHfjR.jpg
Slight mistake at IGN has resulted in the leak of another new Pokémon. The leaked files name the Pokémon "Pyroar."
OxHlAHW.jpg
So far, that's all we know about this Pokémon, though given its name and similar color scheme, it's almost certainly a Fire Type evolution for Litleo. More information will be added as it comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for something more...manticore-like, given Litleo's tail. It better have a second typing. The mane looks a little silly, but I can deal with it.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I admit the mane looks a bit silly, but then coming from Litleo's design (there is no way that this thing isn't the evolved form of it, after all), I actually think it fits quite well. I'll be more than happy to welcome one of these guys onto my team. ^^

I'm certainly not disappointed with what I see. Although I agree, the mane patterns are distracting, and it's not a manticore like we all dreamed. But I like this mon, I am most certainly going to taking him on my team.