• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Imprisoned

Pokémon have been caught for generations. Even before the invention of the Pokeball, people still kept them with each other. Some would develop bonds with their trainer, some would reject them. You, in this RP, will be playing as either a Pokémon living in the wild, or a trainer, hunting in the wild for Pokémon.

Rules
For the love of Arceus, please read the PRP rules!
Trainers do not necessarily have to be hunters, but this RP won't work without enough people to catch Pokémon.
Please PM me if you would like your character to be a shiny
DO NOT JOIN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON STAYING! This whole RP will fall apart if people randomly leave, as any Pokémon they own will be unable to respond. Same with somebody playing as a Pokémon, anyone interacting with them, as well as the trainer who (maybe) owns them will not be able to respond
No, batting the Pokeball away with your tail doesn't work. If it touches you, it pulls you in.
No excessive swearing
Please try to keep NPC Pokémon to a minimum
You may not start the RP with more than 2 Pokémon in your party. They don't necessarily have to be starters or first-stage Pokémon, however.
Romance is allowed, but not too mushy

Trainer:
Name:
Current team:
Fears:
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Pokémon:
Name:
Species:
Fears:
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Main RP thread and my own forms will be submitted if enough people join

Of course! Just make the form, I'll check it over, then you're in. The ask to join is because I have to check people's enteries

Of course! Just make the form, I'll check it over, then you're in. The ask to join is because I have to check people's enteries

Oh alright, sorry. I'm still a bit new! Ehh I'll get you the filled in form later. It's pretty late and I'm off to bed soon. Hope you don't mind :D

I'm somewhat confused about the age of the Pokémon? Should I just use human years or is it a reference to their level? Other than that I'm done, soooo here you go :D

Basic Information
Species:
Emolga
Name: Sora

Personality
Sora is a highly energetic daredevil, always looking for excitement. Always being reckless. Preferring speed over everything! She is simply incapable of taking it easy and constantly urges everyone around her to pick up the pace! Sora is confident and a big show-off. She thinks she’s the best around and nobody will be able to convince her otherwise. Nobody comes even close to the lightning fast Sora! No way!

Competition of any kind. Be it racing with other Pokémon, battling with other Pokémon, or even competing in a berry-eating contest. Sora loves all competition!

Aerobatics (stunt flying) is Sora’s bread and butter. She knows how to fly with great skill and does so often. Loops, spins, slides and dives, nothing is too much for Sora.

Dislikes
Losing. Sora is somewhat a sore loser, but it isn’t too bad. If she realizes she was genuinely outclassed she will accept her loss. Should she lose in a close call however, she will nearly always request a rematch.

Taking breaks. Sora dislikes laziness to the point it actually turns to irritation. She wants to keep going, keep moving. So pick up the pace!

Fears
Flocks of Bird Pokémon, specifically Swellow. Due to an unfortunate accident, caused by Sora’s own actions, she has been fearful of big groups of Bird Pokémon. Single ones not at all. It’s really the flocks that cause her to somewhat panic.

Backstory
There has been only one time Sora found herself in a tough spot without a way out. She had picked a fight with the wrong crowd, a flock of Taillow and Swellow. Though she could easily out speed the Taillow, she wasn’t fast enough to dodge the attack of one of the Swellow. Plunging down to the ground and falling on her tail. Leaving it damaged and, even after it recovered, it’s still somewhat weak. Though, it doesn’t seem to cause trouble with anything except battling. Making her unable to use moves like Tail Whip and Iron Tail.

Other

-

Last edited:
I've already figured out how to PM someone, but do I have to PM you to post here? If not, could I make my roleplay form here? Sorry if this bothers you x.x

The age is the amount of years from hatching, although it may have some relation to what moves they have. Levels are obtained from experience, so the older the Pokémon, the more experience they have. And accepted

I've already figured out how to PM someone, but do I have to PM you to post here? If not, could I make my roleplay form here? Sorry if this bothers you x.x

:D this thread is now a place for newcomers. Yeah, you can make your form here, since this is a discussion thread. Only PM me if you want a shiny

The age is the amount of years from hatching, although it may have some relation to what moves they have. Levels are obtained from experience, so the older the Pokémon, the more experience they have.
Thank you! Ehh, follow-up question? ^^"
I think Sora should be able to use Acrobatics due to the personality I gave her. Which she learns at level 30. Sooo, what age do you recommend for level 30? Age = levels so 30? or half the levels = age, so 15? I'm still not sure what 'formula' goes into it.

Sorry for asking all these questions ^^"

Questions are fine! Stop apologizing!!!!!

This is a very Anime-type RP, so that's perfectly fine. Pokémon can have more than four moves, and scyther can't forget Cut (Jesus! How do you get something with blades for arms to forget how to use them!

Pokémon
Name: Pixi
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Likes: The cold, Pixi usually spends her time trying to cool down the area around her to make it more like "home", mostly since she's never close to the mountain she was born on. Pixi also enjoys being the center of attention, as she hates being ignored.
Dislikes: Pixi hates being alone, and can't stand it. She'd rather be by someone she hates than nobody.
Fears: Pixi has a fear of the ocean, being that that was all she was able to see as she left Alola, it looked so open, as if she could fall in any moment. The dark also scares her, for ridiculous and childish reasons.
Backstory (optional): Raised on a snowy (inconveniently placed) ranch in Alola, Pixi grew to understand what trainers wanted, and in fact grew close with some of the breeders. However, after the ranch was shut down due to the new Pokémon league forming, Pixi was cast away to (insert region RP takes place in)
Other:

this took me too long

Pokémon
Name:Smoke
Species:Fletchinder
Likes:Fire, Anything that has to do with heat or flames and Smoke is all in
Dislikes:Water, To the touch it stops her fire, no one messes with a fire types fire.
Fears:Being left behind
Backstory (optional): N/A
Other: N/A

Last edited: