• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In-Game Character Pictures!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
BECAUSE I SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY ON MAPLESTORY AND I THINK MY CHARACTER LOOKS CUTE OKAY-

Anyways! I don't think we have this topic yet, but I know many games give us the option to personalize our characters in some way or fashion. So post pictures of your characters here!

Gonna start off with my Maplestory characters; once I get my 2DS back (I left it in Austin) I'll post pics of my AC:NL villager as well~ I'd post my Y character's outfit, but uh... I can't find the cartridge. ;w;

tumblr_ob24k06KMA1u9z58io5_250.png
tumblr_ob24k06KMA1u9z58io4_250.png
tumblr_ob24k06KMA1u9z58io1_250.png
tumblr_ob24k06KMA1u9z58io3_250.png
tumblr_ob24k06KMA1u9z58io2_100.png

I mix and match the outfits/hairstyles/eyes all the time, but these are the ones I default to per outfit. I also have some standalone items or ones that switch out with things you see here, but... it felt redundant posting them. (I also want a fully green and a fully yellow/gold outfit, and even a fully pink one, but... it'll be a while before I get those, if ever. I'm running short on funds ^^; )

I am completely enamored with character customization. These are the ones I had screenshots handy for:

yJSxE1H.png

Pokken: I really love the massive amount of things you can buy for your avatar in Pokken. I wonder if they'll add more when they make Darkrai available to download.

gCEWwTF.jpg

Fire Emblem Fates: You gotta have blue purple hair.

gsorHsu.jpg

Fantasy Life: The maid outfit had the best stats at the time, as did the dragon wings.