• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

In need of someone to draw me a sprite, and maybe a full art portrait.

Hello, if anyone has the time to, I would like for someone to draw me as a trainer, both as a sprite and as a portrait. I can't offer anything but friendship and well when the time comes for me to be in a stable financial situation I will be more than happy to pay compensation. However that's not gonna be for a while. So for right now I guess this is just for anyone with the free time who like to draw these things and is also looking for a friend. (As well as future compensation for your work and free publicity because as artists the line of work isn't nearly paid as much as the effort it took to make the masterpiece.)

*side note: If you take the request all I ask is that with the portrait you also draw the pokémon on my trainers card (ex. Shiny Charizard, shiny Sylvion, Wobbafet, Houndoom (mega), Absol (mega), and Feraligater. (I understand that you can only have one mega in battle so you don't have to draw both Houndoom and Absol as mega. You can pick which one if you don't want to do both or neither of them have to be mega at all if you don't want to. I'm flexible with the portrait art.)