• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in the Kanto Region (Discussion Thread)

Name: Fūrin Kyōkyū
Description: Fūrin is a rather short girl, brushing just under 5’ at 4’10”. She’s somewhat reserved, preferring to play a support role. She’s a fan of music, being particularly proficient with the flute. Fūrin has flaxen brown hair, with moderate curls that fall to her shoulders. She wears a lavender furisode decorated with musical scores.

Pokemon: Rouge (Chingling)

Name: Fūrin Kyōkyū
Description: Fūrin is a rather short girl, brushing just under 5’ at 4’10”. She’s somewhat reserved, preferring to play a support role. She’s a fan of music, being particularly proficient with the flute. Fūrin has flaxen brown hair, with moderate curls that fall to her shoulders. She wears a lavender furisode decorated with musical scores.

Pokemon: Rouge (Chingling)

That’s the most descriptive bio I’ve seen here yet lel.

The quality of that intro post will haunt me for the rest of my days. Every rping instinct in my body tells me to run away from this while screaming.
But given the rpers who’re joining…

Name: Quentin Wilder

Appearance: Slightly above average in height, with a moderately athletic build and fair, even skin.

Burgundy hair worn in short, lightly combed spikes that fall forward.

His amber eyes are large and inviting in appearance- though this is almost always hidden behind a slightly skeptical looking furrowed brow.
Clothing: He wears a collared, black and white jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms. Underneath said jacket is a simple, dark-purple t-shirt. His legs are covered by a set of standard, well-made, charcoal jeans. His feet are protected by a set of shoes that seem to represent a perfect mesh of his above clothing; black, slip resistant sneakers with thick white trim and thin purple etching.

He carries a moderately sized, dark brown duffel bag slung over his right arm.

Bio: An adventurous and bright-minded young man originating from the Hoenn Region.
Hes got a fascination with tinkering and general mechanics thanks to his fathers long-standing position as the maintenance engineer for Olivine City’s lighthouse.

He dreams of developing his own, cutting-edge piece of Pokémon tech one day, despite not actually having any solid ideas in mind yet.
He came to Kanto in hopes of seeking guidance from the creator of the original pokedex, Professor Oak- becoming a trainer was only an additional perk.

Starter: Grendel the Teddiursa.

Last edited:
The quality of that intro post will haunt me for the rest of my days. Every rping instinct in my body tells me to run away from this while screaming.

Appearance: Slightly above average in height, with a moderately athletic build and fair, even skin.

His amber eyes are large and inviting in appearance- though this is almost always hidden behind a slightly skeptical looking furrowed brow.
Clothing: He wears a collared, black and white jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms. Underneath said jacket is a simple, dark-purple t-shirt. His legs are covered by a set of standard, well-made, charcoal jeans. His feet are protected by a set of shoes that seem to represent a perfect mesh of his above clothing; black, slip resistant sneakers with thick white trim and thin purple etching.

Bio: An adventurous and bright-minded young man originating from the Hoenn Region.
Hes got a fascination with tinkering and general mechanics thanks to his fathers long-standing position as the maintenance engineer for Olivine City’s lighthouse.

He dreams of developing his own, cutting-edge piece of Pokémon tech one day, despite not actually having any solid ideas in mind yet.
He came to Kanto in hopes of seeking guidance from the creator of the original pokedex, Professor Oak- becoming a trainer was only an additional perk.

Lmao this is now the most descriptive bio. But yeah, the intro post is pretty indicative of how this rp is gonna go. It’s supposed to be a chill rp where we don’t have to worry too much about what we’re writing and just post.

Name: Dolan Larch
Appearance: bowl cut dull brown hair, lilac eyes, pale skin, average size, and 5'7 ft. He wears a pink floral shirt unbuttoned, golden magikarp swim trunks, pink flip flops and pink goggles around his neck. He also has psychic powers. but mostly just telekinesis, and he has a dumbass grin cause he's pure vibing 24/7.
Starter: Slowpoke named Skol

Edit: I forgot shoes

Last edited:

Damn Nillion you're way too overqualified for this RP.

Bio:
Name: Kevin Natsu
Appearance: A young man with a skinny build standing at 1.65 meters, has neck length brown hair with the bangs covering his right eye. His eyes are Light Brown. He wears a dark gray hoodie over a black tank top, blue jeans and black running shoes with blue stripes. Kevin appears to be a simple and relaxed man who is rather passive in everything that's not battling related.
Starter: Squirtle.

Name: Shiori
Appearance:
Shiori screenshot.png

Starter: Houndour, Alice
Other: Born Kantonian, raised in Kalos. Left arm and leg were crushed beyond repair in an accident involving an enraged Aggron and had to be removed/replaced with her current prosthetics. The collar, pauldron and tattoos are more of a demonstration of her rebellious side.
Currently carrying a Tyrunt egg from her uncle

Is this alright?

Name: Shiori
Appearance:View attachment 946107
Starter: Houndour, Alice
Other: Born Kantonian, raised in Kalos. Left arm and leg were crushed beyond repair in an accident involving an enraged Aggron and had to be removed/replaced with her current prosthetics. The collar, pauldron and tattoos are more of a demonstration of her rebellious side.
Currently carrying a Tyrunt egg from her uncle

Is this alright?
Sorry, but this RP was abandoned.