• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello, Class of 2064,
and welcome to Ukjent High,
A private school in Eastern Norway for children like you-
children with indescribable powers!

We are delighted to have you here,
And we just know you’ll have a spectacular time.
Here you will learn about the origins of your powers, how to manage them, and how to use them.

So, with that being said, welcome!
To Ukjent High.

• All Pokecharms rules apply.
  • Absolutely no godmodding (using a completely overpowered character to wreck the roleplay), autoing (playing as another person’s character) without their permission, and no one-liners.
  • You may have a maximum of 2 characters.
  • You may have a maximum of 2 powers per character.
  • Put “please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs” if you read the rules.
  • Cussing is allowed. This is a high school. However, it shouldn’t be “Eliza fucking walked over to the goddamn shitty table and kicked the shit out of it’s fucking ass”. (Admittedly that was fun to write.)
  • Please do not interfere with the storyline. For example, do not have your future-seeing character predict some awful event without contacting me first. Chances are I’ll like it and excecute the idea, however if you don’t come to me first I’m going to be mega salty.
1st Period; Homeroom (Mr. Schapel)
2nd Period; Power Management (Ms. Clarodic)
3rd Period; Gym (Coach Spejka)
4th Period; Origin & History (Mr. Millea)
5th Period; Defense (Ms. Lucan)
6th Period; Lunch/Free Period
7th Period; Attack & Battle (Mr. Lorene)
8th Period; Caution & Concealment (Ms. Zai)
*WARNING*
All students must be returned to their respectively assigned dorm rooms by 11:00pm, unless the student has physical evidence (in most cases, a pass) from a member of the school’s faculty that says otherwise. Any students found roaming the halls or in dorms they aren’t supposed to be in passed this time will be properly punished as the faculty sees fit.
There are two dorm rooms, each separated by gender. However, in special cases, individual dorms are issued to particular students in case of an emergency, a dire threat, or getting in intense trouble of sorts, although no private dorm will be given to someone who just asks.
Students are expected to serve themselves breakfast, as a weekly supply of necessary groceries are brought to dorms and restocked. Dinner is optionally served in the dinner hall, or, if students wish to make their own, can in their dorms.

(Note: These won’t be a major asset of the roleplay. I’m putting these here so I don’t get questions as to where someone’s character goes.)
(Full) Name:
Race:
Physical Traits:
Attire:
Character Traits (Personality, Optional):
Likes (Optional):
Dislikes (Optional):
Power(s):
History/Backstory (Optional):
Name: Evalynn Mitchell
Race: Caucasian/White
Physical Traits: Standing at 5’3, Evie is a slim little thing with fair, freckled skin. Her eyes are wide and dark brown, matching her messy brown hair that lands at shoulder length.
Attire: A faded pair of off-blue jeans, a smoky purple shirt beneath her signature letterman jacket. Several piercings on her left ear, including a moon, two stars, and an industrial bar. A pair of black combat boots and a small, black leather pouch on a simple, copper-chain necklace.
Character Traits: Otherwise silent, usually sticks to herself. A bit cold to strangers due to a meddled past and has horrific trust issues. Usually distances herself from other people, however is rather sweet although awkward.
Likes: Rollercoasters, thunderstorms, rain, the color yellow, stargazing, dogs, tea
Dislikes: Confrontation, drama, gossip, coffee, overly sweet things
Powers: The ability to read minds at will.
History: Grew up as any other child would, with two parents and an older brother. Her mother was a frequent alcoholic and her father was often away for work. Discovered her power in a “lucky” guessing game with her brother (Twenty questions). Shortly after her father was diagnosed with capillariasis and died two years later. Her brother had already moved out and her mother soon left. Evie went to the internet for advice about her powers and was informed by an unknown number that she was needed at Ukjent High, and that a man would be there soon to pick her up. Soon after, the man; with bright yellow eyes, she may add, came for her. He took her to Ukjent and now her journey begins.

Last edited:
Ahaha, I'm a sucker for both superpower role plays and high school settings. The only characters I have for this are my CoDA and MHA ones...

I'll first need to struggle over which character to use...but in the meanwhile, @Sarah316 , @Godjacob

Not too sure about the activity of the rest of our CoDA cast though...

wait now i feel bad
It’s just that the majority of people I’ve seen with 2+ characters are really unbalanced with them,, or unmotivated even.
or even worse
make the conversation entirely between their characters and not move the storyline along at all, completely defeating the purpose.

“Angelica was walking. ‘Hi Eliza,’ she said. ‘Hi Angelica,’ Eliza said. Then Peggy approached. ‘Hey, you two!’ Peggy said. ‘Hi, Peggy,’ Angelica and Eliza said. ‘Wanna go jump off a bridge and not acknowledge the six other people trying to make this role play work by obliviously and exclusively talking among ourselves?’
‘Sure!’ Said Eliza and Angelica, doing just that”

but,,
i mean..
maybe..?
bleh i dont know im not assertive enough for this ;-;

I see where you're coming from, no worries though. I've got plenty of other characters to choose from.

Well, give me a bit, I think I've actually got a good idea for a character.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(Full) Name: Nicholas "Nicolite" Kramberry Juice
Race: Martian
Physical Traits: green skin, red eyes and hair
Attire: A blue cape; red shirt; blue pants and a yellow belt
Character Traits (Personality, Optional):
Likes (Optional): please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs
Dislikes (Optional):
Power(s): Regeneration, Flying
backstory: He's really good at fighting.

Last edited:
owoah.
a Martian.
Accepted! However,,
The immortality thing is what concerns me, I’m chill with him being unable to die,,
like-
sure go for it,
buuuttt,
i do think he should at least be able to be injured.
kinda like-
Deadpool/Wolverine style. Y’know?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Would've had laser vision too XD but we're restricted to two and I prefer regeneration abilities. laser vision cuz he's a martial btw

I’ll be starting it soon, I have some people supposedly joining soon, but that can be once we’ve briefly started. However comma, I made a mental note to let @kyuukestu finish their character before starting uwu

sSoul

Previously Swirled
IS CLASSIC
(Full) Name: Abyss Colins
Race: Human
Physical Traits: silver eyes, pale skin and white hair; is an albino
Attire: Black tank top and black shorts with white accents
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Quite literally cold and antisocial. At first seems like a jerk but he can adjust if he actually cares.
Likes (Optional): Ice Cream, Emeralds
Dislikes (Optional): Most people
Power(s): Cryokenisis: you should know what it is( I C E)
History/Backstory (Optional): when he was a smol boi, he never realized he had ice powers until he began sparring with his friend and ended up killing him as he discovered his power. He was abandoned by his village and was forced to live in a nearby desert, becoming a social recluse.

Last edited:
please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs

(Full) Name: Caelia Usagi
Race: Moon Rabbit
Physical Traits:
Caelia has bluish-purple, shoulder-length hair which she keeps casually tied into a pony-tail. While an odd color, most people wouldn't question it, but rather question the magnificent pair of rabbit ears that perch themselves atop her head, constantly twitching in every which direction. The short fuzz of fur that coats her ears carries the same color as her hair, however, the fur that lines the inner sections of her hair is a few shades lighter. When stimulated by strong emotion all her hair will shift to a bright crimson.
Including her magnificent ears, which one would find very comfortable to the touch if Caelia would let them, she's no more than 4"10', when counting from the base of her feet to the crown of her head she just barely scratches a petite 4"5'. This is primarily because, as a moon rabbit, she's nothing more than an infant. Moon rabbits grow by absorbing moonlight each night, and on average, a moon rabbit will remain in a child-like stage for the first 200 years of their life before suddenly maturing into adolescence overnight.
Attire:
With a preference for loose, easy to move in clothing, Caelia prefers to wear a white sleeveless shirt and black mini-skirt with a pair of shorts underneath, both having a small opening where her tail pokes out. In addition, she wears knee-high boots with weights hidden within them.
Likes (Optional): Fruits, Running,
Dislikes (Optional): Loud Noises, Carrots, Traitors
Power(s): All her abilities stem from her race, and as a moon rabbit her abilities are pretty easily guessed. Her physical abilities are amped but especially with regards her legs, with which she can deliver powerful kicks, or make great leaps to name a few. Her rabbit ears are also very sensitive and give her an enhanced sense of hearing.
She has a strong affinity for lightning and water-based magic, but this remains an affinity as she's yet to learn any actual magic.

History/Backstory (Optional):
-N/A-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's based on a character from the Mondaiji series,
So here's a short clip of what a Moon Rabbit is capable of, but you only need to see the part about 30 ~ 55 seconds in.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
Need i remind you that one-word posts (or posts that are nothing but a smiley face) are SPAM?
This is not a chat room. This is a forum thread, and forum posts must have some actual discussion value.

Also, as per the thread creator's request, I have removed ShadowGreninja244 from this thread.

Can I join?
Bio:
(Full) Name: Kai "Kobra" Ramya
Race: Asian
Physical Traits: Kai has red hair with purple eyes, he also has glasses (my history will have a reason for why Kai doesn't wear his glasses too much.
Attire: Kai wears a purple t-shirt, with a black jacket that on the front says, "Kobra," and in the back says, "Don't mess with us", he wears black jeans, and finally, Kai has a pair of red sneakers.
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): Kai is a shy kid with a friendly personality, and he is always looking to make friends. He is very Open-Minded as well. But his "friends" keep telling him to not be like a nerd.
Likes (Optional): Snakes and Cobras, science, books, art, and music.
Dislikes (Optional): gym, the Kobra Krew, and hurting others (mentally and physically)
Power(s): Kai has the power to summon snakes, cobras, and other poisonous animals to help him, he also has some poisonous powers in him too. Example: Toxic Bomb
History/Backstory (Optional): Kai joined a group of bad people named "The Kobra Krew (FIX YOUR VOCAB MOTHURFLIPPERS)," thinking it would be a good idea. Well he thought wrong! The crew was so mean to others and every night sprayed graffiti on the walls. Kai can't leave the group though because if he did, the Kobra Krew would hurt him the next time he goes to school.

Name:Steven *Seven* Will Jade
Race:White/Gharalian(One of his arms is made of dark matter that he conceals)
Physical Traits:Seven is tall, at about 5’9”. He has shaggy black hair that extends to his neck and is parted at the middle of his face. He, being half of the alien race of Gharalian, has his left arm made of entirely dark energy, thus making his weight undetermined. He also has green eyes.
Attire:A grey long sleeve t-shirt with black gloves to hide his arm. He wears extremely worn jeans and black tennis shoes.
Character Traits:He’s pretty open to meet new people, save girls, who he takes a little longer to open up to. He’s extremely energetic and loves to talk like he’s some sort of hipster. Also he likes to dance.
Likes:Cheese, Swimming, Cheese, Video Games, Cheese, Dragon Ball, ChEEsE!!!!!!
Dislikes:Vegetables, Books that Aren’t Manga or Comics, COTTAGE cheese.
Powers:pyrokinisis, Geokenisis(main skill of race)
Backstory:Seven’s parents lived on a dark star called Nebulous, next to its normal partner star, Galax. Galax became a black hole and his race fled. Seven’s parent and a few other families of his race were sent to earth. There, Seven was soon after born a Hybrid. After 17 years, he was invited to the school to hone on his superpowers and decided to give it a try, hence where we are now.

Name:Sixenio *Six* Rae Jade
Race:White/Gharalian
Physical Traits:Six is extremely short, standing at a measly 4’11”. She has long and braided dyed-pink hair that extends down to her hips. She, like her brother, is half Gharalian, with her RIGHT arm is made of dark energy. She has green eyes as well.
Attire:A pink tank-top with a black tight shirt underneath with gloves like her brother. She wears a purple skirt and pink shoes. She really likes pink.
Character Traits:Six is very kind and very fun-loving, but sometimes she is a bit ignorant and forgets things. She messes things up sometimes. She does, however, have a more savage and smug alter-ego.
Likes:Any type of Fruit, crystals, smooth jazz/heavy metal(alter-ego), and embarrassing her brother(in both egos).
Dislikes:Bullies, Fighting Senselessly, Climbing.
Powers:Blue Pyrokinisis(a weaker but more scarring Fire), Geokinisis.
Backstory:Born 2 months after Seven in February, she originally was extremely independent. After her years of elementary though, she came to accept more of the use of teamwork. She joined a few clubs, and after Middle School, she joined her brother in the powers school.

Oh, and by the way, Please do not disturb the pigeons, as they are consuming the crumbs.