• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Killmore High

Serina noticed something was up with Tyler and prepared her metallic tentacles to hold him off as long as she could.

"Got it!" Eugene exclaimed as the last of the door opened, "Alex, now!"

@Shadow_Pup @The Alright Attorney

-------

Chinami perked up, "I suggest Slende or Jay, If i try, my combative tendencies will get out and I am not sure if you can stop me."

Chinami looked at James, worried about his response.

@Captain Pokémon @Captain Cardboard @Arrivederchi

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alex shook his hand out after delivering the punch. Hitting Tyler felt like hitting a truck, but it at least seemed to stagger the brute. He looked back, seeing Serina prepare to hold back Tyler as well, just as Eugene called out to Alex. Flashing a thumbs up, the quickly turned around, and ran through to the center of the room, all the traps Andy weapon’s disabled thanks to Eugene. Once inside, he simply picked up the briefcase of information, and sped back out of the auditorium all together, picking up Eugene and Serina on his way out. “We’ll let the staff deal with figuring Tyler out. In the mean time...” Alex smirked, showing off the briefcase with a smirk. “We passed with flying colours.”

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup

A teen with all his skin covered by various clothing items burst through the entrance door, dropping to the floor once inside. He took a few deep breaths, then stood up and looked at the people in the room in their groups. He took off the charcoal black mask he had on, throwing it to the side, revealing his pale skin, cornflower blue eyes, and worried face.

"I'm late, aren't I? Late on the first day!"

He sighed, walking over to a locker and setting a code for it before putting his stuff in. He tossed back his hood, his hair (in a ponytail) all messed up. He wanted to go socialize, but he would let someone approach him, instead of going to them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the test was ended a dart was shot from somewhere in the room and hit Tyler in the neck causing him to collapse, "well done for completing the test, could someone take Mr. Voorhees out of the room please he'll will wake up feeling a little less enraged. Mr. Hooks team, your up now, please enter.
@Cmeriwether @The Alright Attorney @Captain Pokémon @Captain Cardboard @Arrivederchi

Strolling through the door with a rather bored expression on his face was the sun of the japanese moon god, Kaitoyami looked around at the assortment of other students before he walked to a locker and inputed a password. He then lent up against the locker and sighed, "well this place seems fun, now what kind of people do we have here" he said to himself as he looked around, he glanced over at a boy who seemed to be looking to socialize and strolled over, "you there, what's your name then" he said with a raised eyebrow.
@KaiCaesarr

Gary walked towards the school with his hands in his pockets, he would have arrived sooner if he didn't... 'stop' to 'collect some cash', he twirled his knife in his hand before he put it in his pocket and made his way to the entrance to see he wasn't the only one, the other individual seemed to be hooded. "He there dude, why hide yourself on such a wonderful day like this?" He asked jokingly before he noticed another person approach. "What's up, the name's Gary, but my... "friends" call me Bloody Gary." Gary said cheerfully.

The boy looked up at Kaitoyami, a grin spreading across his face. That didn't take too long for someone to come up to him. He grew a friendly smile.

"Kowareta Brando, and you are-" Kowareta got up and turned to face 'Bloody Gary', trying to hold in his laughter. That name... it was so damn stupid. And, as to the reason he was hiding himself... well, he might as well just say it.

"I'm a vampire. And no, I won't suck your blood, unless I see it needs to happen." Kowareta laughed at his 'joke', though it sounded less like a joke and more a threat.

(( @Shadow_Pup , @Red Gallade

James nodded at Chinami's suggestion, rubbing his chin. But before he could say anything, the PA system activated again. However, this time it called in a team for a 'Mr. Hook'. James turned to the rest of his group with a grin.
"Well, that's us. I never introduced my full name to you two, I believe. James Hook is my full name." James said. The pirate looked over to Slende. "I believe that you might function best as the thief in this scenario. The three of us will assault directly and try to lure them out."
James looked around the group, trying to gauge other's reactions to the plan.
"Sound good?" James asked.

The pirate then began to make his way over to the door of the auditorium, taking out one of his flintlocks and readying it as he approached.

Gary showed a pout when the vampire tried to hold back laughter at his nickname and gave jazz hands after he heard his threat slash introduction. "Oooh, I'm shaking in my stolen boots at the demon that could burn in the sunlight faster than they can drink my blood... unless you're one of those Twilight vampires." He said with clear sarcasm before he patted Kowareta's back. "Don't worry Kowa--can I call you Kowa?--I'll make sure you don;t have a reason to drink my blood so long as you don't give me a reason to use whatever method makes you nocturnal bloodsuckers stay dead.~" He said cheerfully.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kaitoyami decided these two were worth his time so he introduced himself, "Nice to meet you Kowareta and Gary, my name is Kaitoyami, prince of the moon and night. I'm a god to put things simply" he said before listening further "so your a vampire are you, very interesting, from what I've seen so far there are definitely some intriguing people around here. Also for your information if you were to drain my blood it would take you longer than eternity and your mind would explode from the taste of godly blood" he said with a defiant look on his face.
@KaiCaesarr @Red Gallade

The Alright Attorney

Alexander breathed a sigh of relief, hearing that they seemingly passed the test. “Hope Tyler will be fine. And that his rampage won’t affect our marks.” He said, glancing towards Serina and Eugene. “Sorry ‘bout that super speed pick up. Just had to do something to get all of us out as soon as possible. Great work guys, look forward to working with you guys again. Glad to have some allies here.” With that, Alex turned round and made his way down towards the hall, deciding to explore the school as much as he could in the mean time.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cassandra was checking through some files on her tablet and turned to Chester, "Hey Joker Jr. what do you think of these two uh Chinami and Kaitoyami, they both seem fairly useful don't they, I'm thinking about speaking to them at some point, you know to increase our numbers a small bit" she said as she showed the profiles she had forced out of her contact.
@Schrift007

Tyler was moved from the room and into the corridor where he awoke and looked around and saw Serina, "Hey Serina, I'm guessing I went berserk didn't I, tell me we still passed the right" he said, well more like muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck as he glanced at his blood covered hands, "I should probably go clean up or something" he said before making his way to the nearest bathroom to wash the blood from his mask and hands, his clothes were a lost cause but he didnt care.
@Cmeriwether

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Pardon the interruption, but the post made by @KaiCaesarr is a violation of our rules! Autoing - that is to say, controlling another RPer's character, forcing a hit on them, etc. without their permission is strictly prohibited here. And that was textbook forcing a hit on @Red Gallade 's character here.

The offending post has been removed, and if any other instances of autoing happen from you, there will be consequences.

The Alright Attorney

As Alexander roamed the halls, he glanced around at his fellow classmates. Many of them were the kinds of brutish thugs that actual villains would hire to do their dirty work. They wouldn’t be of any bother to him. Alex doubted he’d even see them in his classes. It was the kids of the other named villains that he’d have to keep his eyes on. Sure some seemed fine. But this was a school for villains. It’s basically back-stabbing academy. Eventually, Alex noticed Cassandra and Chester, the leader of the elites and the one she seemed to be making her right hand man. They were talking, and considering her attitude, he doubted it was casual conversation. “Must be some ‘elite’ business...” Alex muttered to himself, stroking his chin curiously. Hoping he was out of their eyesight, he leaned onto the wall, pretending to look at his phone while trying to listen in on the pair.

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hahaha don't ever relate me to the joker", he said darkly, lifting up a knife to her throat. "I'm better than him and we both know that. Now let's think, if Chinami is the dragon girl that came with her dad then I'd say we better let her in, she seems strong enough", he said in a slightly more goofy tone. Chester had already put his knife away keeping it in his pocket. He looked around. "If you want to increase numbers you need people working for you, and not just a few. Anyway I think Alex is a twat for trying to listen in on us.", he whispered walking away. On the way he threw his knife towards Alexander. "Hey speedster kid, you really really shouldn't listen in on conversations. Like let's put it this way, if you were actually on your phone, you wouldn't go on it publically and stop in one place. Now you heard nothing at all", he smiled walking off.

@Shadow_Pup @The Alright Attorney

(Sorry for the late post, I'm still trying to get back into rping)

"We passed, thanks to you taking out all the guards, and Eugene hacking the system like it was Equivalent to a crossword puzzle." Serina called out, "I was initially worried, especially with you going berserk like that, I was ready to try to stop you."

Serina was in a state of shock, but shook it off, worried about him. She looked over to Eugene, who gave a nod, and she went to try and talk to him.

@Shadow_Pup