• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hey, guys! I'm re-making the Kinetic World RP here. I do apologize for not responding to people. I've been very preoccupied. If you would like to join, all you need to do is choose a kinetic ability form this list:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Kinetic_Abilities (List of Kinetic Abilities)
Now, for the Character Info:

Name:
Strengths (Talents):
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon (NO GUNS):

Here's mine:

Name: Dasken Lauphage
Kinetic Ability: Fragokinesis (Manipulation & Generation of Explosions)
Strengths (Talents): Mathematics, Pattern Analysis, Reasoning, Puzzles
Weaknesses: Hates being wrong, overly defensive
Personality: Intellectual, Perfectionist, Defensive of Friends & Family, Quick-Witted
Appearance: 6' exactly, very thin but muscular, dark cyan t-shirt, black sweatpants, slip-on shoes, fedora, long & messy dusty brown hair
Weapon (NO GUNS): 6'-long Sledgehammer

PLEASE NOTE: I will only accept people who have good grammar. A few mistakes aren't going to turn you away, but if it's really bad, then I'd prefer you to not join. This is the reason.
It just gets to be too confusing.
Also, I don't think you'd want to keep having to explain your posts, or go back and edit them.
Otherwise, stick to the General RP rules, and these, as well:
1) Please do not take other people's abilities
2) You get 1, and only 1, Kinetic ability. No acceptions.
3) You may not use Omnikinesis or any kinetic ability that would otherwise allow you to control others' kinetic abilities, remove their kinetic abilities, control all kinetic abilities, or gain multiple kinetic abilities. This includes any kinetic ability to copy kinetic abilities.
4) Don't be rude. If someone signs up for a kinetic ability that you want, feel free to ask them about it. If not, there are over 216 Kinetic Abilities posted in the link given alone. If someone takes your ability and you really want it, find the next best one.
If spmeone breaks a rule, gently remind them. Don't start hating on them, raging at them, or start a Conversation with them to bully them into fixing it. This is a friendly community.
5) If there's an odd request or any gray areas regarding the character sign-up form (For ability, weapon, etc.), please start a Conversation with me. If you don't know how then please post it here.
As a follow up rule, 6) Please don't post alerts in the RP itself. I know it's common practice to type in

(OOC:_____________)

To explain something, but we do have a discussion thread for a reason.
7) Enjoy the RP! ^-^

Alright!
Name: Nito Lowell
Kinetic Ability: Inferno Kinesis(Manipulate Hellfire)
Strengths (Talents): FFIIRREE, Powerful at times, Meh.
Weaknesses: Sarcastic-Ness,
Personality: Sarcastic,Quiet at times, Master of Le Sleep, Meh.
Appearance: Black Hair, Grey Undershirt, Black Jacket & Jeans, White Boots.
Weapon (NO GUNS): LongSword

Name: Ima Vincib
Kinetic Ability: Unikinesis
Strengths (Talents): control the fabric of the universe
Weaknesses: the usual, always goofing around and almost never serious. weak to sneak attacks
Personality: a total goofball, jokes all the time
Appearance: green t-shirt, brown pants, dark brown spiky hair, black boots
Weapon (NO GUNS): anything he wants (not going to include guns though)

Is this too op because of the power?

Name: Ivan Vinc
Kinetic Ability: antikinesis
Strengths (Talents): pretty intelligent
Weaknesses: his powers are hard to control some times and may hurt himself or those he doesn't want to hurt
Personality: Intelligent, joke around a lot
Appearance: green t-shirt, brown pants, dark brown spiky hair, black boots
Weapon (NO GUNS): anything he wants (not going to include guns though)

How's this?

That'll do. Also, a note for those involved; your kinetic abilities do not start out strong. You have to build from the ground up. Just thought I'd mention it. ^^

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Was i in the old version of this? I seem to remember creating a character with necrokenessis and then there was some lady who could manipulate glass?

Anyway, could you please reserve me the power of necrokenesis please?