• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kioran Adventures (Sign Ups)

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/kioran-adventures.21073/

Hello, welcome to the region of Kioran! Here, all people and Pokemon live together in harmony (most of the time :D) We basically have all the Pokemon, so they aren’t scattered around it regions anymore.

First of all i’m going to go over some rules.
Follow the Pokecharms rules, I don’t want this roleplay shut down because people haven’t read the rules.
No major romance, nothing past kisses.
No gore. please.
Don’t swear too much.

The first city people usually go to is the biggest one, and it’s called Bellbury City, which has many variations of places you can go to, such as one of the many cafes or restaurants. There are parks and theme parks and zoos, everything you can imagine! The Dark type gym leader, Jaiden, has her gym in the middle of the city in a tall tower.

Oxshire City is the next biggest city, also where a vacant gym is and the region’s Pokemon Professor stay. There’s a couple cafes and fun places to go to throughout Oxshire. Also, the Fairy type gym leader and his gym resides here.

Arkala City is a small city located near the middle of the Kioran Region. There are many places you can visit, but the most loved place in Arkala is the Italian restaurant located on the outskirts of the city that the first mayor of the city loved . There is also a fighting type gym, and the Gym Leader’s name is Samantha.

Aramore City is another big city, with a theme park, restaurants, hotels, and a ground type gym that is ran by Renz. There are multiple Pokemon centers throughout the place and has the record of most battlefields.

Lichen Town is one of the smaller places, with a few Pokemon centers, a small cafe, and there is a grass type gym ran by Dahlia, and an eerie cemetery that is packed with ghost type pokemon.

Grimsby Town is another small town, with a motel, a restaurant, a park, and a vacant gym.(someone can rp as the gym leader) This place doesn’t have much protection from sun, so you’ll see a lot of fire type Pokemon prowling about.

Tregaron City is a small city, it has the usual restaurants, Pokemon Centers, shops, all that. It also has an occupied gym. The gym leader is Brian, specializing in Psychic types.

Relhurst City is a decent sized place, with shops, restaurants, Pokemon Centers, and parks, but it’s most well-known for its Pokemon exhibits. There’s an aquarium, a wildlife center, anything you could want to see Pokemon. Also, Jack, the Steel type gym leader, has his gym in Relhurst City.

Enough with the town chit-chat, let’s move on to the form.

Name: (last name is optional)

Personality: (don’t go too into depth, just a few traits is okay)

Appearance: (basically hair color and length, skin tone, height, clothing style, eye color, any accessories, stuff like that)

Pokemon Team: (no levels or moves, just tell me their name and if they have a nickname you can also put that down.)

Badges/Ribbons:

Notes: (anything we should know about your Pokemon)

Here’s mine.

Name: Jaiden C. Shapher

Personality: Jaiden is competitive and confident. Not so much that she is cocky, but enough that it is noticeable. If she is beat by another trainer she learns from her battle in a positive way to make herself stronger. Sometimes Jaiden has the need to win and may push her Pokemon a little too far. Out of her gym, though, we can all straight up say that she is a pain in the butt.

Appearance: Jaiden has long platinum blonde hair that goes down to her waist that is usually tied up in a ponytail. She has light, fair skin with freckles and piercing blue eyes. Jaiden likes to wear nice clothes, like a dress or overalls and stuff like that. She has a pair of flats that she always wears anywhere. And, Jaiden also has a bag with gym badges and TM Dark Pulse to give out to trainers who beat her in her gym.

Pokemon Team: (Gym Pokemon) Absol (Apollo), Umbreon (Artemis), Houndoom (Poseidon)
(Non-Gym Pokemon) S. Marowak (Zeus), Scizor (Hera), Talonflame (Hermes)

Badges/Ribbons: All eight, she used to be a trainer until she became a gym leader.

Notes: None.

(if i accept you i will reply with a thumbs up. if something needs changed before you join i’ll tell you that too. ALSO NO EXTREMELY HIGH LEVELED TEAMS WHILE STARTING OUT! unless you’re a gym leader, no extremely high leveled teams. They can have high levels, but key word extremely.)

Last edited:
Name: Sarah Black

Personality: Kind, caring, and very loving towards pokemon.

Appearance: She has pale skin. Her hair is dark purple with some light blue streaked. She tends to wear a bit of makeup usually a smokie eye and red lips. She tends to wear a short black dress with tall heels. She sometimes wears black leggings and band tshirts when she wants a causal look. She usually wears boots or coverse with the leggings. She also has a bag with accessories and things for her pokemon. She also has a sling bag to carry any eggs with her.

Pokemon Team: Umbreon, Lopunny (shiny, Lola), Milotic, Beautifly, Litten.

Badges/Ribbons: 6 badges from Kanto and 6 ribbons from there as well.

Notes: Sarah and Umbreon have a special connection. She has been with Sarah since she started her journey. She also has a pokemon egg she is waiting to hatch. It will not be part of her team.

Is there a limit of the characters we can make?

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Name: Sarah Black

Personality: Kind, caring, and very loving towards pokemon.

Appearance: She has pale skin. Her hair is dark purple with some light blue streaked. She tends to wear a bit of makeup usually a smokie eye and red lips. She tends to wear a short black dress with tall heels. She sometimes wears black leggings and band tshirts when she wants a causal look. She usually wears boots or coverse with the leggings. She also has a bag with accessories and things for her pokemon. She also has a sling bag to carry any eggs with her.

Pokemon Team: Umbreon, Lopunny (shiny, Lola), Milotic, Beautifly, Litten.

Badges/Ribbons: 6 badges from Kanto and 6 ribbons from there as well.

Notes: Sarah and Umbreon have a special connection. She has been with Sarah since she started her journey. She also has a pokemon egg she is waiting to hatch. It will not be part of her team.

Is there a limit of the characters we can make?

i guess not. you’re good, you can start roleplaying in the thread https://pokecharms.com/threads/kioran-adventures.21073/

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: (last name is optional) Zas

Personality: (don’t go too into depth, just a few traits is okay)outgoing and patient

Appearance: (basically hair color and length, skin tone, height, clothing style, eye color, any accessories, stuff like that) Yellow hair, golden eyes, muscular build he usually wears nor al everyday clothes

Occupation: (trainer, coordinator, gym leader, you know.) GYM LEADER

Pokemon Team: (no levels or moves, just tell me their name and if they have a nickname you can also put that down.)
Jolteon
Raichu
Rotom
Electrode
Electabuzz
Luxray
Badges/Ribbons: The Elec Badge

Notes: (anything we should know about your Pokemon) he is especially friends with Luxray

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Name: (last name is optional) Zas

Personality: (don’t go too into depth, just a few traits is okay)outgoing and patient

Appearance: (basically hair color and length, skin tone, height, clothing style, eye color, any accessories, stuff like that) Yellow hair, golden eyes, muscular build he usually wears nor al everyday clothes

Occupation: (trainer, coordinator, gym leader, you know.) GYM LEADER

Jolteon
Raichu
Rotom
Electrode
Electabuzz
Luxray
Badges/Ribbons: The Elec Badge

Notes: (anything we should know about your Pokemon) he is especially friends with Luxray
it’s a nice character, but could you put a few more traits down? also, what city or town is his gym in so i can put it down?

I can do both ;) She will just not like goth... or emo styles...

Name: Susan Renolds
Personality: She is quiet and reserved. She is was judgmental of people (until her Absol caught herself). She is prepared for almost anything. When she decides that you are bad news, she stays the heck away.
Appearance: Brown hair to shoulders, blue eyes, and stands at about 4'5. She is a slender build. She wears a light pink dress that stops halfway to her knees. She has white leggings and black flats.
Pokemon Team: Ninetails (Blaze F), Butterfree (Venessa F), Goodra (Cream M), Primarina (Aria F), Deerling (Blossom F), Absol (Nightfall F)
Badges/Ribbons: Katoen Badges and Ribbons
Notes: Cream is shiny. If pink Butterfree is allowed then Venessa is a pink Butterfree

I'll make the starting trainer soon, I need to create her first.
EDIT: AGGGGG! How did I forget appearance!

Last edited:
Hmmm... this would be a good place for Renz to become a Gym Leader...

Can I reserve a spot for a Ground type Gym Leader? I won’t do anything with him until we get to his City... I don’t care which city it is. Meanwhile...

Name: Preston Westland

Personality: Obsessed with appearing cool, especially to those he sees as cool. Some people who are known well enough see him without any acting.

Appearance: T-shirt, jeans, leather jacket, sunglasses. He’s pretty tall.

Pokémon: Sucy (Murkrow), Mesa (Archeops)

Notes:

————————————————————

Name: Tyler Westland

Personality: Slightly introspective. He is a prankster towards anyone he get away with, and ADORES giving Preston a hard time at every opportunity possible, especially when Preston is trying to be cool.

Appearance: Much shorter than Preston. He wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans, matching with his partner, Sherlock.

Pokémon: Sherlock (Porygon)

Notes: Preston’s young cousin. He is skilled in science, as he is taking classes. He is trying to make an Upgrade for Sherlock.

Name: Brian

Personality: Brian is a kind and friendly individual who rarely gets angry... although when he does, he can be very cruel and terrifying. He cares deeply for his Pokemon as if they were his own children and would do anything to protect them. He also chose to train with only Psychic types like his father who was a gifted fortune teller and through this, has a strong belief in destiny.

Appearance: Standing at 5'11" with skin between Pale and Fair, Hot pink eyes and smooth Dull dark blue hair that goes down to his shoulders. His attire consists of a Black t shirt underneath a Fuchsia knee long closed trench coat with a White scarf, Dark brown pants, Black boots and a Fuchsia pointed fedora.

Pokemon Team: Gallade, Gothitelle, Metagross (Shiny?), Flygon (Doesn’t use in the gym, but for transport instead.)

Badges/Ribbons: All eight Unova badges as he originated there.

Notes: His Gallade and Gothitelle are lovers.

Last edited:
Ok, I added appearance to Susan, if you didn't see and here is my other trainer

Name: Lyra Heart
Personality: Lyra doesn't know what she wants to be so she is both a Coordinator and a Trainer. She is extremely indecisive and will change her mind contently. She is bubbly, energetic, and loves to help/meet people.
Appearance: Lyra has long blonde hair that is in a ponytail and blue eyes, she stands at about 4'3. She has a slender build. She wears a light blue top with black music notes along the right side of her shirt. She has white pants and black flats. She also has a light pink scarf around her neck.
Pokemon Team: Jigglypuff (Melody F)
Badges/Ribbons: N/A
Notes: Lyra will catch pokemon that has something to do with sound and music.

Name: Taylor Black

Personality: He is very kind. He loves to help others. He can be a bit shy but has a bit of hyper side once he warms up to someone.

Appearance: He satand about 4'3. He has slender build and toned. He has light pink hair that comes to the middle of his back. It is very thick and a little wavey. He has rare one blue eye and one green eye. He tends to wear band tees and skinny jeans and converse. He also wears more formal clothes for contests. His bag goes over one shoulder and rest on his opposite hip.

Pokemon Team: Eevee

Badges/Ribbons: None though he will try his best get them.

Notes: I have not figured out his team yet.

I almost went with little brother, but it would be kinda hard to explain that Preston never mentioned him. He has been tasked with keeping an eye on Tyler for the first part of his journey, and decided to fight some gyms. The rest of his Pkmn are in the PC.

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
I can do both ;) She will just not like goth... or emo styles...

Name: Susan Renolds
Personality: She is quiet and reserved. She is was judgmental of people (until her Absol caught herself). She is prepared for almost anything. When she decides that you are bad news, she stays the heck away.
Appearance: Brown hair to shoulders, blue eyes, and stands at about 4'5. She is a slender build. She wears a light pink dress that stops halfway to her knees. She has white leggings and black flats.
Pokemon Team: Ninetails (Blaze F), Butterfree (Venessa F), Goodra (Cream M), Primarina (Aria F), Deerling (Blossom F), Absol (Nightfall F)
Badges/Ribbons: Katoen Badges and Ribbons
Notes: Cream is shiny. If pink Butterfree is allowed then Venessa is a pink Butterfree

I'll make the starting trainer soon, I need to create her first.
EDIT: AGGGGG! How did I forget appearance!
you’re good! sorry i couldn’t get to you right away!

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Name: Taylor Black

Personality: He is very kind. He loves to help others. He can be a bit shy but has a bit of hyper side once he warms up to someone.

Appearance: He satand about 4'3. He has slender build and toned. He has light pink hair that comes to the middle of his back. It is very thick and a little wavey. He has rare one blue eye and one green eye. He tends to wear band tees and skinny jeans and converse. He also wears more formal clothes for contests. His bag goes over one shoulder and rest on his opposite hip.

Pokemon Team: Eevee

Badges/Ribbons: None though he will try his best get them.

Notes: I have not figured out his team yet.
you’re good!

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Ok, I added appearance to Susan, if you didn't see and here is my other trainer

Name: Lyra Heart
Personality: Lyra doesn't know what she wants to be so she is both a Coordinator and a Trainer. She is extremely indecisive and will change her mind contently. She is bubbly, energetic, and loves to help/meet people.
Appearance: Lyra has long blonde hair that is in a ponytail and blue eyes, she stands at about 4'3. She has a slender build. She wears a light blue top with black music notes along the right side of her shirt. She has white pants and black flats. She also has a light pink scarf around her neck.
Pokemon Team: Jigglypuff (Melody F)
Badges/Ribbons: N/A
Notes: Lyra will catch pokemon that has something to do with sound and music.
good!

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Hmmm... this would be a good place for Renz to become a Gym Leader...

Can I reserve a spot for a Ground type Gym Leader? I won’t do anything with him until we get to his City... I don’t care which city it is. Meanwhile...

Name: Preston Westland

Personality: Obsessed with appearing cool, especially to those he sees as cool. Some people who are known well enough see him without any acting.

Appearance: T-shirt, jeans, leather jacket, sunglasses. He’s pretty tall.

Pokémon: Sucy (Murkrow), Mesa (Archeops)

Notes:

————————————————————

Name: Tyler Westland

Personality: Slightly introspective. He is a prankster towards anyone he get away with, and ADORES giving Preston a hard time at every opportunity possible, especially when Preston is trying to be cool.

Appearance: Much shorter than Preston. He wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans, matching with his partner, Sherlock.

Pokémon: Sherlock (Porygon)

Notes: Preston’s young cousin. He is skilled in science, as he is taking classes. He is trying to make an Upgrade for Sherlock.
both good!
which city do you want me to reserve?