• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kiri's Artworks(Or, insert awesome title here.)

I am an artist(or a poor beggar, whichever you choose) and I come here to share my artworks with you. ^w^

I like to draw pokemon. Especially the cute ones. My art medium is digital art.(Click to enlargen)

These are only a couple of my computer works, but they are my favorites. More to come soon.

I am open to comments and gentle critism. Everyone knows I need some extra practice.

Here's another pic I drew today.

OP_2016-1.png

Tis' a quick picture of a Ralts. Enjoy!

-claps muchly-

These are all really good, as far as I'm concerned!

Do you use a tablet computer or something, since these pictures look entirely digital?

Wow...these are great. I love your style. ^_^ Especially that quick Ralts...exactly what do you call "quick"? You make me want to learn how to use my tablet...

What CG program do you use?

I may have Photoshop Elements 3 included with my tablet, but I had never used it for these kinds of drawings yet(I will be making a comic in the summertime). So I go to Smeargle's Canvas to draw on the Oekakis there. I mainly use Paint BBS.

What I call quick is less than an hour spent on a drawing in on sitting. So, yeah, to others, that may not be quick. But it's plenty fast to me. (My computer is the slowest thing in the world.)