• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Play shenanigans continue tonight on Twitch

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(Sorry, no banners this time ^^; )​

As usual for the past few weeks, we'll be live tonight on Twitch and Youtube. As Doctor Oak announced last week, he won't be here tonight - but to keep a steady flow of content, I figured this is as good a time as any to launch my own stream series.

As mentioned already, I'll be playing through Platinum, and will likely be joined by the rest of the class for the typical shenanigans you may have come to expect from our streams. While my series won't be weekly or have much of a regular schedule (my life does not permit me to commit to such at the moment!) - I'll be sure to let the rest of you know when my adventures through Sinnoh continue. ^^

Doctor Oak will be, to the best of my awareness, back with his SoulSilver series next week.

Let's Play Platinum starts at 10pm BST (Your timezone here).

And tomorrow night - again, at 10pm BST - we will be joining Teapot in another episode of Let's Play Pokemon White - for even more mucking about with Truths and Ideals... IN AMERICA UNOVA.

As usual, make sure you're following us on Twitch, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter to be kept up to date with when we're going live - and don't forget that as well as watching live in this very post, you can always find our Twitch channel hosted live on our permanent Twitch page.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Am sad I missed your stream :< but hopefully I can watch Teapot's~ and also keep up with any future streams from yall