• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for a roleplay that accepts Dream SMP fans!

Anybody's roleplay accepting Dream SMP fans like me? I mean, most people don't like Dream SMP fans. So, that's why I'm asking. I'd love it if someone is willing to have me, a writer, into their roleplay! Just tell me what's going on and I'll be sure to follow along! Tsk, this seems a bit hard to understand, so, I'll just shorten it up. I want to join a roleplay that accepts Dream SMP fans. Tell me the plot, and I'll roleplay along with that plot!

Uh, I'm pretty sure anyone will, lol. Just post a bio and if it's good enough, you're in. Just know that there are no Dream SMP RPs. If they deny you for liking something online, then they are just petty jerks. Just... don't only post about liking Dream SMP on an RP thread about something completely different.

One of my friends just made a new RP called Anima Eques- Blaze of Soul Never Fades, so you can put a bio there. ^-^

(I am speaking as someone who dislikes Minecraft in general.)

I don't see many Dream SMP RPs, nor do I see many MineCraft RPs on this site. That doesn't mean people don't want MineCraft or DSMP RP, but it is likely their cravings are based more in another fandom. Pokémon is incredibly popular here, as well as anything Nintendo really.

People are accepted based on their character sheets and future actions in the discussion and roleplay, not who they are as a person. People won't really care about what you like (not saying it in a mean way, just saying that there won't be much for them to go on unless they are great at holding a conversation or know who you are talking about).

Normally, RPs will have a discussion thread where they will have the plot laid out, rules for that RP along with the rules you have to follow on the site, and then a template for character creation and their character. You submit a character sheet with the template they give you to make sure your character isn't OP or doing anything against the rules. Which, I'll link here shortly.

For Global Rules, which talks about common courtesy and site behavior in the forums and threads, go here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-pokecharms-global-rules.99/

For the RP rules specific to the Pokémon fandom, go here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/

For the RP rules for any other non-Pokemon related fandom, go here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/

This community is generally pretty accepting no matter who or what you are. So, don't worry too much about all that. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for saying what I was trying to get across so much better than my random little blurb, Merciless! Honestly, she is right. People don't really care about who you are as a person as long as you are a clear and responsive RPer. And, of course, you follow the rules. Honestly, this site is one of the most accepting sites I've ever been on.