• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for RP Buddies

So it seems like there are a lot of good rps here but not everyone is active, so, I’m looking to start one with people who are creative and consistent so we make some epic stories together. I don’t really have a number preference. I guess we’ll see based on who replies but I want it to be in Galar. My OC is coming from Johto if anyone’s down feel free to reply so we can brainstorm!

I guess we’ll see based on who replies but I want it to be in Galar.
A Galar RP sounds fun! My OC would be coming from Unova :) I would love to brainstorm with you all! I used to RP a lot a few years ago and I’m only just now getting back into it, so I’m a little rusty.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
I don't know a lot about Galar but could help me with genuine character confusion? I am interested, could play a character from several regions I don't really have a Pokemon OC yet...
@Cerb900

I would love to join! I have a plan for my OC. He will be Val Cirrus, a trainer from Lumiose City, Kalos. He's part of a prestigious family and very spoiled. He is very intellectual and also snobby. His partner is a Hawlucha, given to him by his parents on his 10th birthday. He heard about Galar and it's history from textbook and is interested so he leaves for Hammerlocke in Galar.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I'm in (If it's still accepting anyway.) My OC would probably be from Poni Island, Aloha!

Last edited: