• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking For Unwanted DS Original or DS Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
I've been getting back into my Nintendo handhelds and I have been craving for a DS Original but due to my parents thinking I have too many DSi's, DS' and Wii's, they wont let me buy a DS Original, sadly. So if you have one that you do not use or plan to use, scratched or mint just shoot me a message and we will talk about it. Thanks and if I have posted this in the wrong Thread sorry.
Caleb :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heya! I wouldn't necessarily say that you posted this in the wrong thread but we generally don't have discussions like this on our forums (namely because it's not exactly a discussion). This would have been much better suited as a personal post on your profile page. :)

I'm going to lock this topic but feel free to repost your request on your profile, and naturally people who are interested can drop you a private message if they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.