• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Lost (Discussion)

It’s ya boy, guy who can’t seem to stay awake for longer than five hours at a time, back at it again with a plot. This one is a bit under developed so bear with me as it goes through because I’m still working on details myself (I do know how it’s going to end and the base of everything, just not details). If you’re looking for the normal rational adventure or high school RP, this isn’t it.

Story -
Congratulations! You’ve been selected to have a completely free trip to the Alola region! But, what’s this? The plane that you took crashed? Well that’s no good! I guess you’ll have to do your best to... wait, what’s that? The scene changed? Where are we now? Oh my... where are we? (In other words - It’s a mystery as to what’s going on and the characters are gonna have to figure it out.)

Setting -
Multiple different settings, some places are nice and relaxing, other places are eerie and shouldn’t exist.

Rules -
Standard Pokécharms rules. Minor profanity is acceptable, keyword - minor. Romance only allowed if it has some sort of plot importance, PM me about it if that’s something you plan on doing with another character in the RP. Limited to three Pokemon. If you have to step away from the Roleplay at anytime please let me know so I can figure out some way to fit it into the story without slowing anything down.

Character Sheet -

Name:
Age: (I’m not quite sure what the appropriate age of characters should be for this but I would say don’t stray to far from anybody else’s character)
Personality:
History: (Just a short background is acceptable)

Pokemon Amount: (Max Three, Medium Tier at best)

Pokemon Sheet -

Species:
Nickname:
Shiny: (Only one allowed per person)
Known moves: (Limited to 6/7)

RP Thread - https://pokecharms.com/threads/lost.20440/#post-707777

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Thats sound interesting, im going to join soon,

Also a question... The pokemons in the rp can learn 6-7 moves? (I just didnt understand what you meant with 6/7)

Name: Dalton Wallace
Looks: White skin and a big body, not terribly obese but big enough for people to claim as fat. He has blue eyes and blond hair which he wears in a crew cut. He wears a fraternity t-shirt for the Slaking Omegas as well as a pair of black pair of athletic shorts.
Personality: Even in the face of danger, can't refrain from making a good joke or two. Considered annoying by most, but he does care about others and will never make a decision out of pure selfishness.
History: College kid going on a vacation. Simple as that.
Pokémon:
Species: Krickitune
Nickname: Viola
Accessories: Red and black bowtie
Shiny: Nope
Known moves: Bug Bite, Infestation, Night Slash, Leech Life, Perish Song, Fell Stinger

Species: Slurpuff
Nickname: Marmalade
Accessories: None
Shiny: Yes
Known moves: Belly Drum, Play Rough, Drain punch, Wish, Energy ball, Draining Kiss, Aromatherapy

Species: Wiscash
Nickname: Jackpot
Accessories: Black bowler hat
Known moves: Waterfall, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Belch, Rest, Snore, Sleeptalk

Last edited:
Name: Dalton Wallace
Looks: White skin and a big body, not terribly obese but big enough for people to claim as fat. He has blue eyes and blond hair which he wears in a crew cut. He wears a fraternity t-shirt for the Slaking Omegas as well as a pair of black pair of athletic shorts.
Personality: Even in the face of danger, can't refrain from making a good joke or two. Considered annoying by most, but he does care about others and will never make a decision out of pure selfishness.
History: College kid going on a vacation. Simple as that.
Pokémon:
Species: Krickitune
Nickname: Viola
Accessories: Red and black bowtie
Known moves: Bug Bite, Infestation, Night Slash, Leech Life, Perish Song, Fell Stinger
Species: Slurpuff
Nickname: Marmalade
Shiny: Yes
Known moves: Belly Drum, Play Rough, Drain punch, Wish, Energy ball, Draining Kiss, Aromatherapy
Species: Wiscash
Nickname: Jackpot
Accessories: Black bowler hat
Known moves: Waterfall, Muddy Water, Earthquake, Belch, Rest, Snore, Sleeptalk
Approved - Can you please use the enter key to space out each Pokemon?

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sorry for the late..

Name: sparklight

Looks: he have short black hair and deep green-blue eyes, he wears short red shirt, short dark blue pants and yellow shoes, he carry a black bag that have a lot of items inside, he always carry a book that have a lot of information about pokemons and a pencil.

Personality: sparklight is curious and naive, he never give up and always do the best he can.
He can be tricky in battles but he still care about pokemon and make sure to help them when need.
He want to know everything he can about pokemons so when he sees a new pokemon hes trying to know more about it.
He bond easily with pokemons.

History: he traveled through regions to know about the pokemons there, he got interested in them ever since he started to become a trainer.

Pokemon Amount: emolga, bellossom and flareon (hope they in the medium tier)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Species: emolga
Nickname: lightning
Accessories: wears a red scarf.
Shiny: no
Known moves: iron tail, double team, electro ball, nuzzle, charge beam, air slash, charge.

Species: bellossom
Nickname: flow
Accessories: have a red hair bow
Known moves: protect, solar beam, quiver dance, synthesis, sweet scent, dazzling gleam, sleep powder.

Species: flareon
Nickname: fluff
Accessories: wears a red bowtie
Known moves: flame charge, iron tail, return, helping hand, sunny day, fire fang, shadow ball.

If i need to change something just say

Last edited:
Sorry for the late..

Name: sparklight

Looks: he have short black hair and deep green-blue eyes, he wears short red shirt, short dark blue pants and yellow shoes, he carry a black bag that have a lot of items inside, he always carry a book that have a lot of information about pokemons and a pencil.

Personality: sparklight is curious and naive, he never give up and always do the best he can.
He can be tricky in battles but he still care about pokemon and make sure to help them when need.
He want to know everything he can about pokemons so when he sees a new pokemon hes trying to know more about it.

History: he traveled through regions to know about the pokemons there, he got interested in them ever since he started to become a trainer.

Pokemon Amount: emolga, bellossom and flareon (hope they in the medium tier)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Species: emolga
Nickname: lightning
Accessories: wears a red scarf.
Known moves: iron tail, double team, electro ball, nuzzle, charge beam, air slash, charge.

Species: bellossom
Nickname: flow
Accessories: have a red hair bow
Known moves: protect, solar beam, quiver dance, synthesis, sweet scent, dazzling gleam, sleep powder.

Species: flareon
Nickname: fluff
Accessories: wears a red bowtie
Known moves: flame charge, iron tail, return, helping hand, sunny day, fire fang, shadow ball.

If i need to change something just say
Approved - Make sure you use proper capitalization when it starts up, ok?

Name: Maya Ridge
Looks: Rather tall and slender, Maya is a good height for a female and has an overall fit body. Pale skin makes it seem she had never once been in the sun, though no matter how much she curses her genetics it won't change. The occasional dark freckle marks her limbs and face, matching her deep brown eyes, large and ovular in shape. Maya's hair is thick, cut bluntly at her shoulders to form a straight edge across the back of her neck. The girl typically wears a pair of jean shorts, mid-thigh and loosely fitting, with a t-shirt of any color she is in the mood for.
Personality: Maya is upfront and confident, no matter how bad a situation or it's consequences seem. Maya never holds her breath or hesitates on a decision, often taking charge no matter what anyone else has to say about it. She tends to be rather compassionate towards people, despite her blunt nature, and is especially adoring of pokemon.
History: Living what some may say was a boring life, Maya was always content with her small and peaceful agenda. Though not much of an adventurer, Maya took up pokemon training at a young age. She was offered this trip, the first away from home for her, and couldn't help but contain her excitement. The beautiful Alola region, who wouldn't want to go to the hit vacation spot for free?
Pokemon - Breloom, Seel, Shinx

Species: Shinx
Accessories: Bright pink bandanna around neck
Shiny: None
Known moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Baby-Doll Eyes

Species:
Seel
Known moves: Headbutt, Growl, Encore, Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Rest, Aurora Beam

Species:
Breloom
Shiny: Indeed
Known moves: Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Headbutt, Feint, Counter, Force Palm, Stun Spore

Name: Maya Ridge
Looks: Rather tall and slender, Maya is a good height for a female and has an overall fit body. Pale skin makes it seem she had never once been in the sun, though no matter how much she curses her genetics it won't change. The occasional dark freckle marks her limbs and face, matching her deep brown eyes, large and ovular in shape. Maya's hair is thick, cut bluntly at her shoulders to form a straight edge across the back of her neck. The girl typically wears a pair of jean shorts, mid-thigh and loosely fitting, with a t-shirt of any color she is in the mood for.
Personality: Maya is upfront and confident, no matter how bad a situation or it's consequences seem. Maya never holds her breath or hesitates on a decision, often taking charge no matter what anyone else has to say about it. She tends to be rather compassionate towards people, despite her blunt nature, and is especially adoring of pokemon.
History: Living what some may say was a boring life, Maya was always content with her small and peaceful agenda. Though not much of an adventurer, Maya took up pokemon training at a young age. She was offered this trip, the first away from home for her, and couldn't help but contain her excitement. The beautiful Alola region, who wouldn't want to go to the hit vacation spot for free?
Pokemon - Breloom, Seel, Shinx

Species: Shinx
Accessories: Bright pink bandanna around neck
Known moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Baby-Doll Eyes

Species:
Seel
Known moves: Headbutt, Growl, Encore, Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Rest, Aurora Beam

Species:
Breloom
Shiny: Indeed
Known moves: Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Headbutt, Feint, Counter, Force Palm, Stun Spore
Approved, closing sign ups here.

Everyone expect my character sheet and the RP thread to be up soon. I will also act as the “game master” at times due to the frequently changing setting and strange occurrences throughout.

Name: Clandestine
Looks: A brunette with short hair, orange eyes, and Caucasian skin. She wears a blue jean skirt with pink buttons, a yellow T-shirt with a pink and black pokeball design, and an orange bracelet with pink and yellow polka dots.
Personality: A secretive, yet sly young girl. What she can't get out of physically, she saves herself mentally with a trick. She finds it hard to bond with others.
History: She normally finds herself locked away in her room solving puzzles and playing with her Eevee. Clandestine's parents were alarmed she could never make friends in school and decided to send her on a vacation to get her outside to make some. Before she left, the teenager's father decided to buy her an ultra ball in case she wanted to catch a new Pokemon.
Pokemon Amount: Eevee (Can it evolve into a Vaporeon?), Togedemaru (but not at the start)

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Nymph
Accessories: A teal ribbon with orange polka dots on her left ear.
Shiny: No
Known moves: Swift, Tackle, Double Team, and Shadow Ball. (If she's allowed to evolve, I would like her to learn Aurora Beam.)

Species: Togedemaru
Nickname: Marx
Accessories: The bracelet Clandestine wears. (She would give it, after catching.)
Known moves: Magnet Rise, Nuzzle, Discharge, and Rollout.

Looks: A brunette with short hair, orange eyes, and Caucasian skin. She wears a blue jean skirt with pink buttons, a yellow T-shirt with a pink and black pokeball design, and an orange bracelet with pink and yellow polka dots.
Personality: A secretive, yet sly young girl. What she can't get out of physically, she saves herself mentally with a trick. She finds it hard to bond with others.
History: She normally finds herself locked away in her room solving puzzles and playing with her Eevee. Clandestine's parents were alarmed she could never make friends in school and decided to send her on a vacation to get her outside to make some. Before she left, the teenager's father decided to buy her an ultra ball in case she wanted to catch a new Pokemon.
Pokemon Amount: Eevee (Can it evolve into a Vaporeon?), Togedemaru (but not at the start)

Species: Eevee
Known moves: Swift, Tackle, Double Team, and Shadow Ball. (If she's allowed to evolve, I would like her to learn Aurora Beam.)

Accessories: The bracelet Clandestine wears. (She would give it, after catching.)
Before I approve I’m going to have to ask you to bump the age up just a tiny bit. Also, you will not be able to catch or evolve any Pokémon because of what the plot is (you’ll figure out why). I have no problem with you starting off with a Vaporeon and a Togedemaru though.

Edit - My Character Sheet

Name: Charlie Techten

Looks: Charlie appears to be a very average person. He stands at 5’9 and weighs 135 pounds. He has short brown hair and dark green eyes. He often wears causal clothing (jeans + t-shirt) as well as his favorite black jacket.

Personality: Charlie seems to be the quiet type. He has a difficulty connecting with humans and make friends with others. Despite his inability to connect with people he does show a good sense of kindness when somebody needs it.

History: Charlie was born and raised in the Unova region. At age 15 he had left home to become a backpacker and world traveler of sorts. The past two years of his life have been an unending adventure with the few Pokémon that he keeps on him. Charlie does not have any parental issues and rather left solely from his own curiosity of the world.

Pokemon Amount: 3

Pokemon Sheet -

Species: Drifloon
Nickname: Drif
Accessories: N/A
Known moves: Gust, Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind, Psychic, Acrobatics, Protect

Species: Durant
Nickname: N/A
Known moves: X-Scissor, Iron Head, Bug Buzz, Bug Bite, Protect, Iron Defense

Species: Staravia
Nickname: Star
Known moves: Wing Attack, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Roost, Steel Wing, Fly

RP Thread will go up tonight (in my time zone).

Last edited:
Pokemon Amount: Vaporeon, Togedemaru

Species: Vaporeon
Known moves: Swift, Tackle, Double Team, Shadow Ball, and Aurora Beam.

Accessories: An orange bracelet with pink and yellow polka dots.

Kk. Is that better?

Pokemon Amount: Vaporeon, Togedemaru

Species: Vaporeon
Known moves: Swift, Tackle, Double Team, Shadow Ball, and Aurora Beam.

Accessories: An orange bracelet with pink and yellow polka dots.

Kk. Is that better?
Better, approved.

@Captain Cardboard , it’d be a bit more than I expected but sure, you can submit a character and join in.

Name: Michael Portslade
Looks: He has short blue hair, green eyes and is height 6'7". Most of the time he is wearing his trainer suit, that contains blue cap, white t-shirt, cyan jacket and grey jeans.
Personality: He is very friendly, likes to battle, and doesn't like to rush too much. He's not exactly lazy but he is not either hard worker.
History: He had happy childhood in Hoenn, where he is from. There he finished his journey and got all eight Hoenn badges. After that, he went to Sinnoh, but after few weeks he got back to help his parents run Pokémon Daycare

Pokemon Amount: 3

Species: Swampert
Nickname: Muddy
Shiny: Nah
Known moves: Swords Dance, Hydro Pump, Surf, Hammer Arm and Avalanche

Species: Aggron
Nickname: Steeler
Known moves: Metal Burst, Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Endevor, Thunder Wave

Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Draggy
Known moves: Fire Fand, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Rest
Denied because I just made my last exception for somebody to join. Sorry.

This honestly looks great, good job on the premise!
Name: Lucas "Luke" Hartfield
Looks: In terms of outward appearances, Lucas could be described as almost fragile-looking. His ghostly pale skin seems to cling too close to his small frame, (rather unfortunately) highlighting his 5' 3", sinewy physique. His neatly-cut, light blonde hair does nothing to help his overall "faded" appearance, contrasted only by his piercing blue eyes. He typically wears a neatly pressed, collared shirt and a pair of black slacks, along with a bag in which he carries a school textbook and several pencils. However, he threw on a more comfortable pair of shoes and a sweatshirt for the flight.
Personality: In contrast to his feeble appearance, Luke has a fairly strong personality. He's extremely serious and uptight, although his ability to remain functional under pressure is admirable. In all other categories, he is effectively a walking disaster, on the surface, at least.
History: Lucas was born and raised in the Kalos region, growing up in the snowy town of Dendemille. When he came of age, however, as opposed to seeking the life of a trainer like many of his peers, he instead chose to pursue an education in the medical field. Upon receiving an odd letter in his mailbox, he eagerly opened it, hoping for it to be an acceptance letter from one of the college he'd applied to. Much to his dismay, it wasn't, but he hesitantly accepted the offer for a vacation after encouragement from his friends, who aptly claimed that he desperately needed a break.

————————
Pokémon:

Species: Meowth (Kanto)
Nickname: Milo
Accessories: None to speak of. She does, however, have curly fur not unlike the real-life LaPerm.
Known moves: Bite, Fury Swipes, Pay day, Rest, Protect, Dig
Other: Luke's first Pokémon, and the only one he caught himself. She was named Milo unintentionally, but by the time Luke realised she was a girl, the name had already stuck.

Species: Gogoat
Nickname: Ceres
Accessories: Carries a pack full of basic medical supplies.
Known moves: Growth, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Bulldoze, Vine whip, Aerial Ace
Other: Given to Lucas by a friend. Due to his lack of trainer credentials, Luke technically doesn't have the credentials to properly train her. Luckily, Gogoat is a much more docile Pokémon than a certain not-dragon.

EDIT: Whoops. Just reloaded the page and noticed your reply. Sorry about that. Either way, good job on the premise!

This honestly looks great, good job on the premise!
Name: Lucas "Luke" Hartfield
Looks: In terms of outward appearances, Lucas could be described as almost fragile-looking. His ghostly pale skin seems to cling too close to his small frame, (rather unfortunately) highlighting his 5' 3", sinewy physique. His neatly-cut, light blonde hair does nothing to help his overall "faded" appearance, contrasted only by his piercing blue eyes. He typically wears a neatly pressed, collared shirt and a pair of black slacks, along with a bag in which he carries a school textbook and several pencils. However, he threw on a more comfortable pair of shoes and a sweatshirt for the flight.
Personality: In contrast to his feeble appearance, Luke has a fairly strong personality. He's extremely serious and uptight, although his ability to remain functional under pressure is admirable. In all other categories, he is effectively a walking disaster, on the surface, at least.
History: Lucas was born and raised in the Kalos region, growing up in the snowy town of Dendemille. When he came of age, however, as opposed to seeking the life of a trainer like many of his peers, he instead chose to pursue an education in the medical field. Upon receiving an odd letter in his mailbox, he eagerly opened it, hoping for it to be an acceptance letter from one of the college he'd applied to. Much to his dismay, it wasn't, but he hesitantly accepted the offer for a vacation after encouragement from his friends, who aptly claimed that he desperately needed a break.

————————
Pokémon:

Species: Meowth (Kanto)
Nickname: Milo
Accessories: None to speak of. She does, however, have curly fur not unlike the real-life LaPerm.
Known moves: Bite, Fury Swipes, Pay day, Rest, Protect, Dig
Other: Luke's first Pokémon, and the only one he caught himself. She was named Milo unintentionally, but by the time Luke realised she was a girl, the name had already stuck.

Species: Gogoat
Nickname: Ceres
Accessories: Carries a pack full of basic medical supplies.
Known moves: Growth, Synthesis, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Bulldoze, Vine whip, Aerial Ace
Other: Given to Lucas by a friend. Due to his lack of trainer credentials, Luke technically doesn't have the credentials to properly train her. Luckily, Gogoat is a much more docile Pokémon than a certain not-dragon.
I’m going to have to deny you as well for the same reason as above, I apologize. Maybe catch me in one of my next plots?

Name: Robin Deux
Looks: Robin stands at a bit taller than average, with scruffy, dyed blue hair. His eyes are also blue. Across the bridge of his nose, there's a scar he received from being knocked into a tree by an opponent's Pokemon. He's also slightly muscular, since he's tried to train himself daily. Robin wears a plain green t-shirt, as well as jeans and hiking boots. Usually he has a large backpack, but he's lost it in the crash.
Personality: Robin has a generally polite and well-meaning attitude. He tries to stay optimistic, but as a weakness tends to run away or ignore negatives. Robin enjoys talking to people, and one of his favorite things in the world is to travel to new places. Robin also enjoys having Pokemon battles.
History: Robin was born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto as an only child. As a kid, he helped out at old man Myagi's house. In return, old man Myagi taught the young Robin the ancient ways of the sword. Most people scoffed at Robin for this, because who in their right mind uses a sword nowadays, but Robin didn't mind. At the age of 12, Robin headed out to explore the world with the goal to see everything there was to see. He planned on funding this journey by Pokemon Battles. Things didn't always go so good for him in that aspect, so Robin was forced to pick up outdoor survival skills. 8 years of traveling on his own made Robin quite good at outdoor survival, and the young man found he actually preferred it to staying in hotels. That's really it.
Pokemon: Gallade, Plusle, Farfetch'd

Species: Gallade
Nickname: Q
Accessories: A scope lens that looks similar to that of a scouter from DBZ.
Known moves: Teleport, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Slash, Sword Dance, Close Combat

Species: Plusle
Nickname: Cherry
Known moves: Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Agility, Baton Pass, Mega Kick

Species: Farfetch'd
Nickname: Sam
Accessories: Wakizashi (acts as "Stick")
Known moves: Air Slash, Night Slash, Slash, Leaf Blade, Agility, Swords Dance, Brave Bird

Is this all good?

Name: Robin Deux
Looks: Robin stands at a bit taller than average, with scruffy, dyed blue hair. His eyes are also blue. Across the bridge of his nose, there's a scar he received from being knocked into a tree by an opponent's Pokemon. He's also slightly muscular, since he's tried to train himself daily. Robin wears a plain green t-shirt, as well as jeans and hiking boots. Usually he has a large backpack, but he's lost it in the crash.
Personality: Robin has a generally polite and well-meaning attitude. He tries to stay optimistic, but as a weakness tends to run away or ignore negatives. Robin enjoys talking to people, and one of his favorite things in the world is to travel to new places. Robin also enjoys having Pokemon battles.
History: Robin was born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto as an only child. As a kid, he helped out at old man Myagi's house. In return, old man Myagi taught the young Robin the ancient ways of the sword. Most people scoffed at Robin for this, because who in their right mind uses a sword nowadays, but Robin didn't mind. At the age of 12, Robin headed out to explore the world with the goal to see everything there was to see. He planned on funding this journey by Pokemon Battles. Things didn't always go so good for him in that aspect, so Robin was forced to pick up outdoor survival skills. 8 years of traveling on his own made Robin quite good at outdoor survival, and the young man found he actually preferred it to staying in hotels. That's really it.
Pokemon: Gallade, Plusle, Farfetch'd

Species: Gallade
Nickname: Q
Accessories: A scope lens that looks similar to that of a scouter from DBZ.
Known moves: Teleport, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Slash, Sword Dance, Close Combat

Species: Plusle
Nickname: Cherry
Known moves: Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Agility, Baton Pass, Mega Kick

Species: Farfetch'd
Nickname: Sam
Accessories: Wakizashi (acts as "Stick")
Known moves: Air Slash, Night Slash, Slash, Leaf Blade, Agility, Swords Dance, Brave Bird

Is this all good?
Approved, feel free to hop into the RP thread. Just gonna let you know that your Gallade will be expected to be on the weaker side of Gallades to keep with everyone else.