• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

You've been accepted in a Preparatory High School for Vampires and Humans!

The Headmistress, Ms. Heavengates, is half vampire, half human. She decided to make the school as she wishes for vampires and humans to get along.

Character Profile:
Full Name:
Appearance:
Club:
Species:

My Character
Full Name: Bella R. Drain
Appearance: She has Black hair in a bun, Her clothing is a long-sleeved black dress with magenta flowers on it. During the day she will wear a sunhat
Club: Leader of the Cooking Club
Crush: N/A
Species: Vampire

Link to some Extra info
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nce-b8Dnz-ClUbqPFjdW-BcUMoDKmOjHCPQhyx122-o/edit?usp=sharing (Luna~sun Preparatory School)

@kyuukestu

Last edited:
As someone who like vampires, I dig this idea.

Full Name: Clyde Acula
Appearance: Pale skin, Red eyes, smooth Silver hair, he wears a Dark gray hoodie under an opened Black duster coat that reaches his knees. Dark blue jeans and Black shoes. He has his hood up on sunny days.
Club: Gaming club
Crush: None (Yet?)

Also, what weaknesses do the vampires have (Like garlic, holy crosses, etc.) and how does sunlight affect them?

Hmm... I'm having to do an essay on vampires that is due next month, so this would be a very great RP to help with my research.

Full Name: His name is Robert D. Jones.
Appearance: Robert has very short, gray hair, pale skin tone, baby blue eyes and a frail, delicate build. His body closely resembles to that of a young toddler's as a result of his stunted growth and the inability to properly digest plasma. He has on a snowy white, short-sleeved, ancient-era tunic that runs down from his shoulders to almost his ankles. He sports a pair of dark brown, leathery sandals and has on a phrygian cap in a light, friendly shading of cloudy white. He is often seen carrying around a toy dagger and a modest brown, plush bear backpack that contains his belongings.
Club: He is in the Drama Club.
Crush: He does not have a crush yet, though this field is always subject to change in the RP.
Species: He is a Vampire.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Full Name: Lucius Mortalus
Appearance: He is Caucasian, black hair, red eyes, goatee, 6' 11", lean yet muscular, he has horns and a tail, his fingers are clawed and he has a tattoo of the same symbol as his ring on his left shoulder blade. He wears a nice black suit, white shirt, black tie, black loafers and a metallic black ring with a symbol of a dagger with horns on it.
Club: President of the Parkour Club(it's easier when your a vampire)
Crush: Non (yet)
Species: Half Vampire - Half Shade/Demon

P.S. I can remove the demon part of him, if you want, I just thought it was a cool idea.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(This seems interesting . . .)

Full Name: Otis Russell

Appearance: She has long brown hair, and hazel eyes. Otis wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, and a pink backpack.

Club: Wants to join the Cooking Club and Gaming Club

Crush: None so far, will probably develop during the RP

Species: Human

Last edited:
Full Name: Zenix Sorrel

Appearance: Zenix is about 5'6" tall, has black hair that he has stand up, and dark brown eyes. He wears a burgundy zip up hoodie, a long-sleeved dark green shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, and black backpack. He also sometimes wears glasses whenever his vision gets a bit fuzzy but is shy about wearing them.

Club: None yet

Crush: None yet?

Full Name: Zenix Sorrel

Appearance: Zenix is about 5'6" tall, has black hair that he has stand up, and dark brown eyes. He wears a burgundy zip up hoodie, a long-sleeved dark green shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers, and black backpack. He also sometimes wears glasses whenever his vision gets a bit fuzzy but is shy about wearing them.

Club: None yet

Crush: None yet?

Accepted

Is there a restriction on how many characters I have? I planned on having triplet half-vampires, two of which displayed vampire qualities while the other is more human. Click on spoilers before for my characters.
Also, should we discuss who's paired up as far as dorms so that we aren't confused in the RP?
Full Name: Elijah Taylor
Appearance: Pale skin is tightly wrapped around a slender but muscular body. Although Eli is rather tall, his body gives him an overall youthful expression. He sports an angular face, a pair of large fangs that peer over his lips, and ovular, bright blue eyes which are framed by thick, blonde eyebrows. His hair is thick, almost white in color and styled in a slicked-back undercut.
Club: None
Crush: TBD
Species: Half-Vampire
Full Name: Emma Taylor
Appearance: Emma has a lithe build, small overall and rather skinny. Her frail build is often exaggerated with dressed and skirts. She has a round face, with a button nose and round, bright green eyes. Emma has small and barley visible fangs, though they function fine. Emma has thick blonde hair, cut bluntly across her shoulders and typically styled in a half-up style.
Club: Drama
Crush: Pretty much anything that's a boy
Full Name: Evie Taylor
Appearance: Eevie has an average build, small but not too small. Unlike her siblings, Eevie has never sporting anything vampire-like. She has well tanned skin, and long dirt-blonde hair that swings around her hips and curls slightly at the tips. Eevie shares her brilliant blue eyes in common with her brother, and has a diamond face.

Last edited:
Is there a restriction on how many characters I have? I planned on having triplet half-vampires, two of which displayed vampire qualities while the other is more human. Click on spoilers before for my characters.
Also, should we discuss who's paired up as far as dorms so that we aren't confused in the RP?
Full Name: Elijah Taylor
Appearance: Pale skin is tightly wrapped around a slender but muscular body. Although Eli is rather tall, his body gives him an overall youthful expression. He sports an angular face, a pair of large fangs that peer over his lips, and ovular, bright blue eyes which are framed by thick, blonde eyebrows. His hair is thick, almost white in color and styled in a slicked-back undercut.
Full Name: Emma Taylor
Appearance: Emma has a lithe build, small overall and rather skinny. Her frail build is often exaggerated with dressed and skirts. She has a round face, with a button nose and round, bright green eyes. Emma has small and barley visible fangs, though they function fine. Emma has thick blonde hair, cut bluntly across her shoulders and typically styled in a half-up style.
Crush: Pretty much anything that's a boy
Full Name: Evie Taylor
Appearance: Eevie has an average build, small but not too small. Unlike her siblings, Eevie has never sporting anything vampire-like. She has well tanned skin, and long dirt-blonde hair that swings around her hips and curls slightly at the tips. Eevie shares her brilliant blue eyes in common with her brother, and has a diamond face.
There aren't any real restrictions on how many characters you can have, just don't go overlord with it. We will discuss on dormmates soon. You're also accepted.

Huh, I actually didn't see the tag for this ~w~

Give me a few an I'll get a Bio up. Sorry bout that.

Edit:

by the way, how does one join the Student Council?

========================================

Character Profile:
Full Name: Aster Wyn Sangus
Appearance: He has raven Black hair with, blood-red highlights. Prefering a semi-formal look, her keeps his hair in a short pony-tail. He's a bit on the tall side, his height being 5"11'. He prefers to wear long sleeves, usually turtlenecks, along with complimentingly colored slacks or cargo pants.
Species: Vampire (Rakshasa)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Full Name: Nicholas Cannabee
Appearance: He has dark brown eyes and wears red photochromic glasses. His height is 5’3” and is skinny. He has a small right fang that’s visible when he opens his mouth and he smiles. His hair is black and he usually dons a black vest with a white long sleeved shirt underneath. He has a small red bow tie. He usually uses black shoes.
Crush: None

Last edited:
Huh, I actually didn't see the tag for this ~w~

Give me a few an I'll get a Bio up. Sorry bout that.

Edit:

by the way, how does one join the Student Council?

========================================

Character Profile:
Full Name: Aster Wyn Sangus
Appearance: He has raven Black hair with, blood-red highlights. Prefering a semi-formal look, her keeps his hair in a short pony-tail. He's a bit on the tall side, his height being 5"11'. He prefers to wear long sleeves, usually turtlenecks, along with complimentingly colored slacks or cargo pants.
Species: Vampire (Rakshasa)
Accepted and also to join the Student Council you have to talk to the Headmistress

Full Name: Nicholas Cannabee
Appearance: He has dark brown eyes and wears red photochromic glasses. His height is 5’3” and is skinny. He has a small right fang that’s visible when he opens his mouth and he smiles. His hair is black and he usually dons a black vest with a white log sleeved shirt underneath. He has a small red bow tie. He usually uses black shoes.
Accepted

@Barefoot_Kittens Yes we may

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
This is my Boy
Full Name: Samuel Ria
Appearance: he got light pale skin, he has regular brown eyes and black hair, he wears very clean jeans and a T-shirt with a phone on it
Club: Cooking
Crush:none yet

Sticking to old RP’s makes me feel old.

Full Name: Rain Helion
Appearance: With fair skin, clear blue eyes that live up to her first name and sunny blonde hair that fits her last, Rain wears a long-sleeved, navy blue uniform, complete with a short skirt and gray leggings to clothe her 5’2” person.
Club: Gardening
Species: Human. Vampires, however, are drawn to her distinct blood, some even finding her irresistible.

@OtisRolePlays You and I are rooming, since we’re the only human females here.

If not, you can live in a single. Those are a thing.

I imagine @Barefoot_Kittens ’s twins are rooming together. If one of them rooms with Bella though, that leaves the other twin with a single as things are right now, so there’s no way around it. Or a triple if you’d prefer that.

Classic case of a male-dominated forum. :\=|:

Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately; and now I see that I'm rather behind. I'm thinking that we should skip to their first class, that way everyone will be together and it'll be easier for our characters to interact.
I second this suggestion, however, perhaps skipping to Lunchtime would be better?

Our OCs don't all have classes together, so something like Lunch would give us more options since everyone would be there. Classes also work, though I'll need to check over all the people in my character's year-group.

I second this suggestion, however, perhaps skipping to Lunchtime would be better?

Our OCs don't all have classes together, so something like Lunch would give us more options since everyone would be there. Classes also work, though I'll need to check over all the people in my character's year-group.
Done
I agree, We should skip to Lunchtime
and done.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Seems interesting. I dig the idea.

Character Profile:
Full Name: Nick Wilson
Appearance: Black Hair, Black Leather Jacket with a Blue T-shirt Under, Black Jeans, Black Boots.
Club: Parkour Club
Crush: None (yet)