• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 3: Day 2 (23-25 Sept.) Poisonous Stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day 2 (23-25 Sept.) Poisonous Stampede

I'm sorry, Karu, but because you are the prime suspect and the only one I can see is suspicious right now, I'm going to vote to lynch you, Karu. If you're a townsperson, then I'm sorry that you die, but at we can use this topic to find evidence of any possible mafia members. If you're mafia, then we're one step closer.

Also, in response to this:
but I'm also thinking that Jerty... Jerty. Yes. Is a bit suspicious too, just a vibe I got from the R.I.P. statement and the "shame two townspeople were killed" statement that followed.
Sorry for mourning the death of two innocent townspeople. :p Seriously, though, I was thinking that it was a shame that we not only had no progress, but two townspeople died. Although that's not as bad as four dying last round. So, let's eliminate some mafia!

Karu, it would seem as if you've accepted death, so I'm just going to add in another vote to lynch Karu. Everything that needs to be said has been said, so I guess all we can do now is see what comes on the next day.

I'll make this brief, as I have a lot of homework to do. Everything's been said, Karu has been targeted and is now ready to accept his fate. Only one question remains now: Do we do it swiftly and honorably, or troll him and scatter his organs around town?

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool

There's nothing I can nit pick about this that hasn't been mentioned either, so I'm gonna go with Karu as well.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

The First Of The Lynching

The mob have unanimously decided to lynch Karu. In a grotesque display, they deprived him of his internet until he went insane, and fed him wine until he died from alcohol poisoning. An investigation into Karu afterwards revealed that he was a townsperson.

The first lynching was performed on an innocent. Who knows what will happen next?​

Status
Not open for further replies.