• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 4: Day Five (Jan 17th-19th): Lethargy

Still interested in Mafia?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
For lack of any amusing poetry: Carmen was eaten by a grue shortly after New Year's. This is a proper day and all; hopefully you vote to kill someone today ;D

This is also a chance for people to let me know if they're still interested in playing, for future reference.

Re: Day Five (January 17th-19th): Lethargy

Okay, so no one is posting and it's definitely not a good sign. We can't count on Sem to cast a single vote and hit Mafia again, even his luck can only go so far |D

We need to get some discussion going and some suspicions cast otherwise this day will go nowhere fast. They killed Carmen and we must not let that go unpunished! Let's start some discussions! Let's go people.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Yeah, Chad's right for both the game itself and Teapot's poll. If you guys are actually still interested and voted as such, it'd probably be a good idea if you replied to this thread, too. It's hard to tell if all of those "yes" votes came from our current mafia players or just random forum members who have nothing to do with this (like me). :x

/interfering with Teapot's game |D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

I still wanna play, I was just shattered when I seen this post yesterday and didn't reply (ask Peter). :p

I'm still very much interested.

Hurdurrr. I will honestly admit that I had lost track of the game after the long intermission, but I've read back through the previous threads and my main suspect is still NidoRich. His defense was rather weak last time and basically came down to 'I'm a villager', and I find it a bit odd how he's tried to keep in the shadows throughout the game. If it hadn't been for me losing track of time and thus not being able to cast my vote for him, I would've- And I know for a fact I'm not the only one.

God forbid I am wrong like I was with Jada, but unless I see some valid defenses this time, my vote will still be for NidoRich.

(Itsnothingpersonal;;)

I agree with DS. I've had a mosy about the previous days, and I still suspect NidoRich. His defense of himself was laughable. If he does not reply to the thread, I will vote him off.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Lynch NidoRich.

(Obviously I'm still interested |D )

bluh, apparently since NO ONE is going to post in this other than those who already have, I'm going to go ahead and join in with popular opinion and vote to Lynch NidoRich Mostly just so that Sem doesn't get all the credit again if he does turn out to be Mafia XD

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Unless we get a half decent reply we have nothing else to go on. Therefor, lynch Nidorich

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

NidoRich is dead, then; going out in a blaze of glory. Or just a blaze, actually.

He was a villager.

edit: derp how'd I manage to put the wrong name here. shows what happens when I get distracted. >>;

edit 2: Also worth noting is that Carmen was the Bus Driver

Some good lynchwork guys ;) What else can I say other than I'm not mafia?

Just lucky I didn't have an important role C:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.