• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 4: Day Four (Dec 15th-17th): No Poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Posting from my phone. Excuse brevity and typos.

Okay so whoever came up with the sonnet idea is an idiot. And as that person is me... well.

Anyway. Belle got herself into a fight with a pack of angry bears. Being the awesome person that she is, she managed to take them all down except the biggest and nastiest. That one got her and knocked her clean out cold. She wasn't conscious enough, then, to see a mysterious hero dispatch the bear in a duel to the death, then heal the worst of Belle's wounds. She is not seriously injured, and she's got plenty of war stories to tell now.

Re: Day Four (Dec 15th-17th): No Poetry (try to look upset)

Mysterious hero? So someone saved Belle from death- Again! You lucky bastard you~ xD

Alright, so we still have a good amount of Townie's left. I'm facing the exact same problem as the previous days- I have no real leads on anyone. I feel very much useless.

The one suspicion I do want to speak out is against NidoRich. Even though he's a new member, he seems to me like he's very much capable of playing an important role in this game, and I've found him a little bit suspicious for a couple of days. I'd love to hear his defenses, though.

Also, Data, I want a limerick at the end of the day. xD

My defense: I'm only a normal villager so if you vote me off then it would only damage the number count. If you vote me off then yeah good luck in finding the mafia.

My opinions: Belle avoiding a kill tells me that the mafia targeted to kill. So I believe Belle is village, meaning the most suspect at the minute is El as they had a fight last phase. Opinions?

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

If you remember correctly El is now dead. He was killed instead of Belle yesterday.

Sem said:
If you remember correctly El is now dead. He was killed instead of Belle yesterday.
Hmm, then I'm stuck. But this means Belle is still Village in my opinion

I'd like to hear what you have to say too, NidoRich. You keep on telling us that you're a villager, but do you actually have any solid defense that tells us you are a villager?

I'm pretty sure I posted what my defense is.

Ok, does anyone have any 'real' proof that they are village? What you ask for is impossible >_< Usually mafia are quiet and stay out of the way

Hmmm. This is a very interesting turn of events. If Belle had to be saved by the Doctor, that must mean that the Mafia were out to kill her. This basically makes her innocent.

I would also love to hear your defenses, NidoRich. "I'm a villager" does not cut it around these parts.

Luckii said:
Hmmm. This is a very interesting turn of events. If Belle had to be saved by the Doctor, that must mean that the Mafia were out to kill her. This basically makes her innocent.

I would also love to hear your defenses, NidoRich. "I'm a villager" does not cut it around these parts.

Pretty sure I said this about Belle.

Is this déjà vu or something? How can I prove I'm a villager? All I can say to add is that suspecting me is a waste of time 9.9 So either one of two things jump to mind, 1) You're oblivious that I'm a villager or 2) You're actually mafia.

Take you're pick ^_^

NidoRich said:
Luckii said:

Pretty sure I said this about Belle.

Is this déjà vu or something? How can I prove I'm a villager? All I can say to add is that suspecting me is a waste of time 9.9 So either one of two things jump to mind, 1) You're oblivious that I'm a villager or 2) You're actually mafia.

Take you're pick ^_^
So, by your logic, we can convince people that we are villagers by saying "I'm a villager"?

I agree with Toru and Luckii, for one. Just saying 'I'm a villager' isn't proof you're a villager, let alone a valid defense. Anyone can say he/she's a villager- That's the whole point of the game. Unless you can think of something more valid, you're my main suspect of the day and there'll most likely be a vote from me.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Lynch Brendan.

I'm the priest btw ;-D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

And with exactly one vote, the day ends.

Anyway. Brendan is a member of the Mafia. Nice job.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

WORST VOTING TURNOUT EVER! XD

(But nice hit, Sem ;D)

Status
Not open for further replies.