• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 4: The Graveyard

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well then, I believe that's the fastest death yet. Ah well, I knew the risk of abstaining on the first day, and now I'm paying for it by hanging on a pear tree. (Ah, Christmas themed death, how festive!) Guess it's just as well though. Apparently people were getting suspicious of me...again. Luckily now that I'm out, the survivors will hopefully have a higher chance of offing a Mafioso.

Re: The Graveyard

Was I really that high on people's "who I think is mafia" lists? Anyway, maybe the mafia lynched me because I suspected them - maybe Dark Soul and Belle are part of the mafia. It does seem strange to kill me even though so many people suspected me, though. The fact that I was suspicious to Belle may be someone trying to set Belle up, but her poor defense raises suspicion in my ghost senses.

-comes out of hiding-
Phhhfffff.. i was going to post something the day i died.. but my computer crashed... Although I'm not really sorry i died. i figured people might not like me and eventually kill me off.
I'm kinda surprised that you died though Jerty. hmmm the mafia really is kinda crazy.

To me, Belle and Tan both seem suspicious. Not just because of my silly accusation I made, I actually didn't find her suspicious then. Her response to my accusation and other posts in day 2 made me think she's mafia. As for Tan, his reasons for who to lynch are very strange and he's now defending Belle and calling my accusations "embarrassing", which may be true but also very suspicious. I may be completely wrong, but if I were still alive I would lynch one of them.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I knew it was a bit risky to be going tete-a-tete with Belle, but I didn't expect the bus driver to do something! I knew Belle was hiding SOMETHING.

Umm iI think this is really odd no one has died in a while.. I know this might sound horrible but I'm kinda shocked. I know I'm dead and all but still this worries me...

Since no dead person wants to talk...no one has died because Data put it in intermission and still hasn't revived it yet.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;)

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. We seem to be lynching innocent people because they're "new" or didn't give a "good enough defense", hopefully we may make some progress again.

Personaly I don't think I could have said much else. Being a normal villager is one of the worst roles to get. In the end at least we didn't kill a more important member of village. I still think we may pull through this.....unless they continue with the "lynch anything that moves" approach

I'm a bit bummed I got nuked by mafia--I was hoping to make it the whole round xD

But hey, I was able to take El down before I died so I'm satisfied lol.

Oh my its seems that we're loosing Villagers/Townies at an alarming rate. At least it seems as though they got some mafia members at the same time. I'm kinda leaning towards the Mafia winning this round. I dont think that we(the Townies) Have a huge chance unless we hit another mafia member at the end of this "day". Good luck to those of you who are still alive~ I'm rooting for ya!

Stupid Tan being the stupid mad bomber. I had such wondrous plans in store for you Townsfolk. Such wonderful, awful ideas >:D But alas, it was not meant to be, because I had to be killed by a potted plant/tentacle monster with access to high explosives. Oh the humanity D:

Boom ♥

Regardless, the game has currently become something akin to Sem being 100%/half the vote most of the time |D