• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VI: Day Six (Oct. 9-11) Three's Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Yoshimitsu down!

Guess he couldn't dodge that one.

Shady somethings and sketchy or-others in his apartment reveal his identify as both the Thief and the new Lady of the Night.

This is also the last day. I need to take the seventh to rest. Also there's only three of you left so if you don't stamp the Monarchs out today then you're screwed.

Make good choices~~~

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Right down to the wire now, huh? Well, since it wasn't Luckii, and I know for a fact it's not Brendan, that only leaves one possibility. Lynch Nidorich

Well done RMA. You got lucky with who you looked at, with two if them being in the last 5. I think I know what you are planning/planned now. Get El and Brendan on side to lynch either me or Luckii, then kill one of El or Brendan leaving the last an easy target.

A good point to make if I was mafia though, I would've killed El as he at least questioned the possibilty of being mafia last day. Oh wait he did die, doesn't that make me even more of a target? Yes, that's what mafia do, deflect the attention onto someone else (I know I'm doing it too now). I guess you can double role then like Sem said could be a possibility and I'm certain Brendan isn't mafia too because you said he wasn't and there is only 1 left, how else would you make yourself look innocent?

Brendan, I can guarantee that I'm not mafia, I swear on my hamsters health. Brendan, you have the deciding vote really, you can win it for us or lose us the game, just think long and hard
Lynch RMA

Nidorich, you would be the logical choice, given that RMA was the Lady of the Night that saved El's life, and you conveniently overlooked that. And that just yesterday, you stuck your neck out for RMA, but then quickly changed direction. And finally, I want to see your hamster suffer . So that's a lot of stuff going for you, and not much for RMA. In fact, looking at everything that happened, there is only one possible way that RMA could be Mafia, and it's a long shot. If by some wild chance that RMA is the actual Mafia, then I salute him for playing such a devious move, against his own brethren too. If not, then I'll see you in the gallows... Nidorich

Brendan Savem said:
Nidorich, you would be the logical choice, given that RMA was the Lady of the Night that saved El's life, and you conveniently overlooked that. And that just yesterday, you stuck your neck out for RMA, but then quickly changed direction. And finally, I want to see your hamster suffer . So that's a lot of stuff going for you, and not much for RMA. In fact, looking at everything that happened, there is only one possible way that RMA could be Mafia, and it's a long shot. If by some wild chance that RMA is the actual Mafia, then I salute him for playing such a devious move, against his own brethren too. If not, then I'll see you in the gallows... Nidorich

Clearly you underestimate how some people could play mafia, making out they are village by killing one of there own.....for the long term and the greater good of their cause.

However I guess I should be happy that you at least considered that he is the mafian, but yeah now we lose :'(

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Did I leave you all in suspense?!

I hope so.

Anyway.

It came really close.

I mean.

So very close.

VERY.

Has it ever been this close?

I don't care to go back and look.

But this was close.

AND THE VICTORY GOES TO...

The Townies, yaaay....

Congratulations, guys =) It seemed like a short game, but it was fun! I was happy to be your most lovely and perfect host. I hope to do it again in the future, hopefully with more streamlined roles. This was a very experimental game but I'm glad it worked out well enough.

Thanks to all of you for playing~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.