• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VII - Day Two [20th-22nd Dec]: Highway to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Alright, so, exams for me are finally over, so I should be able to speak a little more from now on, provided I don't get killed this coming night.

Reading all the posts from Day Two, as well as rereading some of Day One, I have to say I'm gonna have to go with the majority here once again and vote to lynch Riley. His desire to root out the LOTN seems really odd, and it just doesn't seem practical from a townie prospective. Also, his immediate vote against Sho, after Sho voted to lynch him, seemed more like an act of desperation than anything else.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon for the slight lateness.

Riley was lynched today; he was a Mafia member. He was also one half of the Couple - and thus, JadaStark - a member of a different Mafia family - has died too.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, and just to make sure: Day Three will be starting after a short hiatus for Christmas. We'll be back at the usual time, 8pm GMT, on the 26th of December. If anyone has plotting or role-based actions to do, now is a good time to do it.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Teapot said:
Oh, and just to make sure: Day Three will be starting after a short hiatus for Christmas. We'll be back at the usual time, 8pm GMT, on the 26th of December. If anyone has plotting or role-based actions to do, now is a good time to do it.
Pardon Day Three not starting yet - administrative cockup. Certain game master actions weren't sent in time. The game will be resuming today at 8pm GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.