• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mario X Kirby: Stars at Heart RP

https://pokecharms.com/threads/mario-x-kirby-stars-at-heart.17989/#post-533839
DIS IS DA SIGN-UP
SIGN-UP BEFORE YA RP, SEE?!

@Eeveechu151
@GreninjaTrainer013

LET'S DO DIS
------------------------
It all started when Kirby crash-landed right to the Mushroom Kingdom for a reunion on his Warp Star, and others pinpointed his location...
"WAAAH!" Mario said. He saw the crash-landed Warp Star. "Hmmm..." Mario thought. "!" Mario noticed. He realized Kirby and his pals were on this here planet. "PRINCESS!" Mario ran to the castle.

"Hmph. I gotta come up with a totally, 100% fool-proof plan. How about a mech?" asked Bowser. "No, that's my thing!" whined Jr. "'Cause you're the best at it!" joked Bowser, noogieing his son. "Tell ya what. You go with your mech, and I'll send Lemmy, Iggy, and Ludwig with you. How does that sound?" asked Bowser. "Woah! I'm the leader of them now?" asked Jr. "You've come the closest to squashing Mario!" joked Bowser. "Yay! Come on guys, we've got buisness to do!" Bowser Jr. ran to his room to pick out which mech he would use. "Bahaha!" said Iggy. Lemmy spawned a ball underneath him and rolled to the garage to get in his airship. Iggy did the same.

Booka was practicing his attacks. He practiced using his Book, as well as his bookmarks. "I can't wait to get on the battlefield once more!" said Booka excitedly. He took another book and balanced it on his head to protect him from the sunlight. He then opened the doors and floated outside.

Daven was walking around in this peaceful land. "What a nice day to start training!" he said, finding a pack of Goombas. The Goombas spotted him and ran after him. Daven smirked and hit one with his mallet, spun around, and threw it at another. Then he spun around again, causing a tornado. It sucked up the whole pack. Once he was finished, he jumped on all the Goombas, one by one. The tornado settled down. "Anyone else?" Daven snickered, looking around.

Taranza bowed. "Oh, Queen Sectonia! Please forgive me! I will snatch that darn Kirby and I'll bring him back to you, I promise!" Said Taranza nervously.

Last edited: