• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I've seen videos of people using a Mega Evolved Charizard or one of the other starters, but I can't seem to find any Mega Stones, or the Mega Bracelet. Where do I find either of these things?

After you get the seven badges and meet Trace at the Viridian Gym, go back to Pallet Town and enter Professor Oak's lab. Blue will give you the Key Stone. Once you get the Keystone, you also get the Venusaurite, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, and Blastoisinite.

After you beat the Elite Four and become Champion, a Poké Maniac will appear on the ground floor and will sell you Beedrillite, Pidgeotite, Alakazite, Slobronite, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Pinsirite, Gyaradosite, and Aerodactylite for 30,000 PokeDollars each.

At the deepest floor of Cerulean Cave, before you meet Mewtwo, you get to battle Green. After defeating her, she will give you both Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y.

Basically, to get your first Mega Stone and your Key Stone, you need to have at least seven badges (or beat every gym but Viridian City's gym)