• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Scizor

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
212Scizor_Mega_Dream.png

Mega Scizor
[type=bug][/type]/[type=steel][/type]

20477_info.png

Japanese Name: MegaHassamu
Height: 2m / 6'07''
Weight: 125kg / 275.6 lbs.
Classification: Pincer Pokemon

20471_abilities.png

Ability: Technician

20473_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Scizor was officially revealed by Pokemon.com following the release of X & Y.

20483_stats.png

Mega Scizor has a greatly increased Defense stat, along with boosts to its Attack, Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed stats.

HP: 70
Attack: 150
Defense: 140
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 100
Speed: 75

20479_locations.png

58308_Dream_Scizorite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Scizorite.
X/Y: Frozen Cavern, behind Abomasnow, post-game.
OR/AS: Petalburg Woods (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

20476_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Scizor.

20472_artwork.png

MegaScizor-Pokemon-X-and-Y.png
20482_screenshots.png

nov_p12_01.jpg
nov_p12_02.jpg
nov_p12_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Freak sure has a sense of humor, putting Scizorite BEHIND the Abomasnow that gives you Abomasite. Clever! This is why I don't go into new Pokemon games blind. ;)

I feel if they gave Scizor a mega evolution, they should have given Steelix a mega evolution as well since I (as well as most other people I assume) consider Scizor and Steelix to go hand in hand.

really?cooler?:love:8)

scizor you just got cooler including looking like you have more defences!

Last edited by a moderator:
i looks like it just stepped out of the shadows with two Mini-Uzis in its hands and I love da scissor hands along with da crown!

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I have to admit that at first, I was not a fan of this design since it reminded me of a brand of toothpaste due to the colour palette being used. However as time passed by, I started to warm up to it until eventually, I no longer mind it in the slightest. I will probably always and forever prefer the original over the mega but I'm so happy to have gotten over that whole toothpaste fiasco and go back to loving my baby through and through. ♥