• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Minimeg's Sprite gallery!

Disney Villains!

• The Wicked Queen

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Lady Tremaine

• Maleficent

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • The Wicked Queen

• Lady Tremaine

• Maleficent

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm new here and I wanted to get into the spriting community! I love spriting new trainer characters as well as using the trainer sprites and using them to sprite characters from various movies and animes. I would adore comments and critics from all of you! Thank you so much! Here they are!

P.s. I will not be taking any requests due to my current hectic schedule. I have school two days a week, fourteen hours each day, and then I have a job as a hostess at a restaurant. So yeah, no requests at the moment. But I will take suggestions on what characters I should do next!!

P.s.s. If you've seen any of these on other sites such as Arze, Alternia, or Legacy, that is because I was a user going by the names Beau and Medea. These are all mine.

OC trainer sprites:
Hadleyjacket.png
Victoria.png
Danicanew.png
VictoriaFox.png
Beaupsyche.png
Bunnysprite.png

Disney Couples:
Couple1.png

Disney Princesses:
Disneygurls.png
Rapunzel.png
Tiana.png
Cinderella.png
Cinderellapink.png
Pocahontas.png
Jasmine.png
Megara.png

Disney Girls:
Tink.png
Mulanwarrior.png
Mulan.png
Wendy.png
Jane.png

Disney Villains:
Cruelladiville.png
mothergothel.png
Ursula.png
CaptainHook.png
Maleficent.png
LadyTremaine.png

Disney Guys:
Tarzan-2.png

Mugshots!:
Rapunzelshot.png

Large Sprites:
Lillipupmorph.png

A note on all of my sprites. My OC characters sprites from left to right is Hadley, Medea, Danica, and another version of Medea. Now onto the Disney sprites. I like all of them, I think I did pretty well on most of them. Except for Aurora....and her dress. I disliked her dress already but spriting it made me loathe it even more.

Hola Mini!
I must say all your trainer sprites look GREAT! You can see how much work and effort you have put into them :DD! Almost everything in your trainer sprites is detailed, Especially with the Disney sprites; I really like the detail put into the dresses and hair! I also like your first OC she is looks awesome! Anywayss, I hope you enjoy your stay at 'Charms and I can't wait to see more sprites!

Shaymin ~*

Thank you so much Shaymin! I feel very welcome now haha =D. And I'm totally OCD about detail.

Hopefully by the end of today (my fourteen hour school day) I'll have another sprite out. Probably Tinkerbell from the looks of the poll =D

Since Tinkerbell was the one with the most votes yesterday, I decided to sprite her! I completely scratched her clothes, wings, shoes, feet and hair. I used the Umbrella girl from B/W for her legs, the tennis girl from B/W for her torso, the rocket girl from HG/SS for her chest, Misty's third action sprite for her left arm, the flower girl for her right arm, and Whitney's first action sprite for her face.

Tink.png

By the way, the polls are still open as they are. Which ever Disney character gets the most votes next is the one I'll do =D

WOW!
That sprite is tremendous ~! I love everything about that sprite; the clothes, the hair, the wings their all great! I just love all the detail you put into it. Mini you have some real talent :DD I can't wait to see more! :>

Shaymin ~*

Hi Mini :3 Nice to meet a brand new spriter with such amazing talent like yours ^w^ They look exactly like the original Disney characters, and that's pretty hard to do. THey look really really good :) Though i do wish Jasmine was on the list :< Oh well, great anyway :)

Thank you Shaymin! I'm planning on putting up one sprite each day of the week depending on how the poles go. =D

And thank you doubled! I actually HAD a Jasmine sprite that I did. I don't know where I put her though! I created her on my old laptop that crashed but I thought I put her up somewhere online...but I guess not haha. I'm planning on recreating all the ones I can't find =D

Just finished Rapunzel! I think this sprite took me the longest because of all her hair! 70ft of it....haha. Once more I completely scratched her hair and her clothing. If I could change one thing about this sprite would be for me to include her frying pan. =D I used Clair from HG/SS as her torso, the left leg of the psychic trainer from B/W, the right leg of the ninja looking girl from HG/SS, the left arm of the reporter lady, the left arm of the B/W lass girl (I think), and the face of the B/W girl with the hat.

Rapunzel.png

Alrighty so, this morning when I woke up Mulan (Po) and Tiana were tied so I decided to sprite them both! Tiana wasn't too hard to sprite. I scratched her hair and dress, as usual. Spriting her was actually really fun! I love her dress haha. Po on the other hand was a bit difficult. All that armor really got in my way haha. But I think it turned out alright! I tried to give her a goofy pose because during most of the movie Po was kind of a goof...thanks to Mushu.

Tiana.png
Mulanwarrior.png

I also have an extra sprite done! I was baby sitting yesterday and the little eight year old girl saw my sprites and she wanted me to make a Mulan sprite! And so here it is! It's not my best considering the fact that the little girl was rushing me a bit. But yeah haha.

Mulan.png

Gah! The yellow doesn't show up well =(( Pooh.

One word: WOW!
All your recent work is great ♥! I love how you sprited Rapunzel! It looks brilliant :O! the hair and the dress as usual have a lot of detail, and overall it makes her looks tremendous ~*! I love the detail put into Tiana she looks Brilliant :DD! I just love how much detail you put into all your sprites :O! Oo, those another two look great too ~* I am actually surprised you haven't received a lot of comments :]! Maybe they're jealous of your awesome skills : o? I know I am ^^! I hope to see Cinderella sprited next :DD ( I voted for her).
Anywass, keep up the great work Mini!

Shaymin ~*

Sorry for not noticing these earlier XD
I really like those OC ones, the first, second and last one look kinda like something from Bratz, I like how you did that.
The Disney ones are amazing, I especially love Tinkerbell, her wings are very nicely done indeed, and nice shading also.

Shaymin ~ Thank you so much! I loved spriting Rapunzel's hair. I just had to make like double sure that all of her hair made sense...like no hair strands were coming from nowhere...or lead to nowhere. That was a bit difficult. And I just finished TWO Cinderella's =D.

Absy ~ Don't apologize! That's funny that you say they look like the bratz. I used to love bratz when I was in middle school. My friends and I would play with the dolls all the time haha. Tinkerbell's wings were a bit of a pain, but I'm SO glad they turned out. I just wish the transparency of the wings showed up a bit more.
~
Cinderella won this time! Yay!
Cinderella.png
Cinderellapink.png

I kind of experimented with folds on her blue dress. I found a picture on google of her blue dress, and her kind of holding up the ends of it. I loved the folds that it created and so I wanted to try them out. They're probably not as good as they should be, but I'm pretty proud of them haha. Just in case anyone wasn't satisfied with Cinderella's blue dress I sprited her pink one as well =D.

I think her hair was the hardest part. Not because of the style, but because of the color. In the original movie her hair was a sort of auburn color and so I tried to mimic that...but I couldn't ever get the right color! The style was a tad difficult as well. Her bangs had a weird Victory Roll going on haha.
~
As well as spriting Cinderella I sprited one of my OC characters, Isabeau. She's blind and so she uses her Pokemon as her eyes.
Beaupsyche.png

Pocahontas won out against Wendy 3 to 0. Poor Wendy has no love =(. But anyways, I've always loved Pocahontas. She's one of my favorite Disney character's because she's so different. I really admire her. =D Once more I completely scratched her hair and her clothing. It took me a really long time to figure out her skin tone though haha. I hope it looks right.
Pocahontas.png

~
I also sprited another new OC of mine...Bunny! I haven't quite figured her out yet, but from what I've been imagining she's pretty cool haha. XD
Bunnysprite.png

~
Polls are closed right now. I'll have Wendy up by tomorrow along with a new pole =D.

And here is the last, but certainly not least; Wendy! She's a very plain girl...that's all I have to say about her. This sprite took me no longer than 5 minutes all together haha. Though I did once again experiment with folds and shading! I hope it looks good!
Wendy.png

~
New pole is up! Disney Villains this time =D

I voted for Cruella de Vil, as she actually was going to do something possible in real life. I would imagine it would be relatively easy to skin puppies. XD I also think the book was awesome.

Secad: Cruella deville was a very scary person in my opinion! I also think she was the baddest Disney Villain that was ever created. Skinning poor puppies! =(
~
I tried to make Cruella look as skinny as possible because she was a rather skeletal person in the movie. Though doing her incredibly pointy cheek bones was hard...like really hard. I don't think they'll even be noticed =(. I think the pose I gave her kind of makes her seem like she's saying "Fabulous!" XD
Cruelladiville.png

~
So today, even though it is one of my 14 hour school days, I didn't have to get to school until 7 tonight! Class hasn't even started for me actually haha. But I thought I would treat myself by playing around with mugshots! This is my first ever attempt at a mugshot so I hope it came out okay! It's of Rapunzel =D. Comments and Critics are highly appreciated =D.
Rapunzelshot.png

Oh wow... You can do colours without making them too far apart or too close together! DX Now I feel useless. Oh well. I do really like your Pocahontas, but I have two things to say about her. Number one, her face looks strange, I think it's the right eye that does that. (Our right.) Number two, did you know Pocahontas actually existed? She's not just Disney.

... You made Disney likeable by making awesome sprites. I didn't know anyone could make me not completely hate Disney.

Thank you for the comment about Pocahontas. I'll try and see if I can fix her eye XD I think it might be her skin tone though. It was such a pain to do without making it look TOO organy =(. And yes, I know Pocahontas was an actual person in real life. I absolutely love her history, she is such an admirable person. I took a Western Civilization class my second semester of college and we spent like two classes talking about Pocahontas. Plus we also watched a documentary about her in that class. I think that's why the second Disney Pocahontas movie bugged me so much because, although yes she did go to England, she got sick and died.

And yay for making you not completely hate Disney! I've loved Disney movies ever since I was really REALLY little. I'm 20 years old now and I still love it just as much haha.
~
So today when I woke up Mother Gothel and Ursula were both tied. So I decided to sprite them both. Then it changed to Mother Gothel winning for first...but I'm just going to put both up anyways! Ursula doesn't quite look as good as I had hoped she would be...I think it was because I was watching Xena when I was spriting her and I just got distracted haha. Oh wells! She's supposed to be weird and scary looking!
Ursula.png

Mother Gothel had a lot of detail in her dress. Also, her hair. Oh my gosh her hair! It looks just like my friend Katie's hair. It's got a fluffy poodle like quality to it which makes it look weird and triangly! Haha. I hope it doesn't look too weird!
mothergothel.png

Ok. I usually browse through these and appreciate, but your sprites are just too cool to not say anything. =] You are awesome!!! I never would've thought I'd see Disney Sprites.

Thank you X5 for your comments! I love making Disney Sprites. I even listen to Disney songs when I'm making them! =DD

~~~
Ah! It's been so long since I posted! I went camping for a week with my friends because of Spring Break...and I also had to study for a Biology test. But all that's over with and you can now expect me to be doing these more often again! Yay!!!
~~~
So, after my vacation, I came back to find that Captain Hook had taken the lead! My first male Disney sprite! It took me a bit longer than normal because I had to make an all male trainer sprite page (thank you The Spriters Resource for all of the lovely trainer sprites). This all male sprite page will come in use later on down the road! Yay! But anyways! Here he is!
CaptainHook.png

His hat was the most fun thing to do! I love making swirlies and stuff haha. But it bugs me that his hat is so tall =(. I think the thing that I dislike the most on him is his coat. I don't know, there's just something funky about it. haha. Once more everything on him is scratched save for his actual body. I wish I could remember what sprites I used for his head, left arm, right arm, torso and legs but it's like 2:30 at night and I'm exhausted haha.

WOW!
I love the Captain Hook sprite it looks so good : D. I especially like his hat with the awesome feather things on top :3 and once again I just love that detail you have put into that sprites :}! Ursula looks great, how did you even sprited that? it looks exactly like her :3
Oh yes, one thing I forgot to comment on ages ago was that Cinderella sprite looks epic especially the dress :3
Keep it up ^^

Shaymin ~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh! I haven't posted in so long! Work and school just got overwhelming and then there was summer which was distracting haha. But I've finally finished Maleficent!

Maleficent.png

I think I used only three different sprites to create her body. Everything else was scratched. I did this within about...two hours. My shading is a little off because it was hard to figure out how her cloak would flow. I wanted to add her staff but I felt the picture looked better with out it!

And again, comments and critics are ALWAYS appreciated!

*Does anyone know how to edit my poll?*

I apologize for the double post but I wanted to show off my new Lady Tremaine (Evil Step Mother) sprite.

LadyTremaine.png

For her I used the scientist female's face, Sabrina for her torso, Jasmine for the arms, and that one guy/girl with the purple outfit for her legs. and I completely scratched her hair and dress and her right hand (our left). I think her hair was the most difficult part on her. It was hard figuring out how to make it in that heart shaped way without making it too large.

Again, comments and critics are always welcomed and appreciated! =D

I haven't posted in so long (again!). Classes and work kill me sometimes haha. Anyways, I haven't done many new Disney Sprites lately. Mostly I've just been redoing some old ones I wasn't satisfied with (i.e. the darn shading!). So my small sprites are on a little break for now.

Buuut, I haven't entirely been uncreative! I've been dabbling in the art of larger sprites since I must have been...fifteen? So for five years. And I can't say I'm very good. I'm still trying to figure out which style is best for me. But here is a large sprite I just finished making!

Lillipupmorph.png

It's a Lillipup Cosplayer/morph. Whatever floats your boat. I got the base from a neat little website called Silindor.com. Everything else was scratched by me and my track pad =D.

These take a little longer than my regular Pokemon sized sprites. While those take me roughly anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour these take me like...four hours or so. That is of course with breaks (and boyfriends with the flu).

Anyways! I hope you like her! And I'm always open to suggestions on which Pokemorph/cosplayer to do next!

Oh my gosh, I've been away for so long! I know I still haven't done the Wicked Queen from Snow White but I was watching Tarzan earlier today and I just had to sprite Jane!

Jane.png

It took me about...half an hour to do. I really wish I had found a better shading color for her dress but, oh well. It's the best I could do for now. I probably used about four different sprites to make her and various pics off the internet.

Tarzan-2.png

And here's Tarzan! I only used two bases for him. It should be pretty easy to guess which ones haha. I scratched his right hand (our left).

And here's their couple picture.
Couple1.png

I'll be doing more of these once I create more male sprites =D.

Comments and critiques are always appreciated!!!!

*And does anyone know how to adjust or get rid of my pole? I can't remember how.*