• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sun/Moon Singles Monotype Tournament 2017 - Matchup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Greninja_zpszcm0rsno.png

It's go time people.

There's 13 participants and we're doing straight knockouts format this time. As always, your matchups will be decided by the RNG:

ROUND 1​

DiamondPikachu vs Psycho Monkey
TeamPlasmaAdminLazuli vs Shocari
Midnight Princess
vs Koopa000
Andrewski2000
vs MegaAbsol
I Never vs Lord of Pain
Dwayna Dragonfire
vs Jagson
Mr Fishykarp vs -BYE-

ROUND 2

MegaAbsol vs Midnight Princess
Shocari vs Mr FishyKarp
Psycho Monkey
vs Lord of Pain
Dwayna Dragonfire
vs -DSP-

SEMI-FINAL

Shocari vs Lord of Pain
Dwayna Dragonfire vs MegaAbsol

FINAL

Shocari vs Dwayna Dragonfire​

Deadline for the first round is 10th June. As always, failing to complete your matchups on time without good reason will affect your eligibility to compete in future tournaments - if you're having trouble keeping to the deadline, make sure you let me know so that I can grant a deadline extension.

All battles will take place on Pokemon Showdown, the link to which is below:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/ (Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator) (Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator)

After completing your matches, remember to post the result here. Both players are required to post the results of each battle for it to be registered. Do NOT post battle replays in this topic; any replays are to be sent to me via private message. Breaking this rule is grounds for disqualification.

I think that's everything, so have at it.

Last edited:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Please stick to private messages to arrange matchups, I don't want this thread getting cluttered.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Neither, I made the rules myself.

That's also the last question I'm answering in here. All other posts are to be for battle results only from now on.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
@Andrewski2000 and @MegaAbsol have just 24 hours to finish their match.

I've not heard from either of you yet, so no response by the deadline will have you both eliminated.

Yeah, sorry about that. Our timezones just haven't matched up, and I've not been free either. Pity, I was looking forward to the match...

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
At least you tried, that's the main thing.

Next round will be up within 24 hours.

Crap, I keep getting behind on my matches. I'm so sorry, travel has been hectic. Could we have an extension please? If not, I forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.