• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Most BPM you've measured in a song

just a little thing I needed to clear off my chest before I scream due to to many slow songs....only two rules....1.it must actually sound like music.....and 2......please....keep it PG......thank you and I look forward to hearing some fast paced adrenaline pumping music in the near future....

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
What sounds like music to me might not sound like music to you. However, I love fast paced Vocaloid songs myself, but if synthetic voices aren't your cup of tea you can always find covers instead.

Noushou Sakuretsu Gaaru (and other similar songs) by rerulili
Invisible by kemu
Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story by kemu

I can't think of others off the top of my head but I'll update this post after I'm done with my final

I didn't mean like vocaliods...I consider them music I meant that it's so fast that it just sounds like noise...stuff like something 400bpm just doesn't sound like music....I actually like vocaliods.....ill be sure to check the songs out! Thanks!!!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh if you like classical pieces, one I can think of right now is flight of the bumblebee (actual name escapes me along with the composer who wrote it); it's a fun piece and I enjoy it.

Also I'm not sure what you're asking for anymore, your two posts seem to contradict each other or I'm misunderstanding you.

Sorry I would love some more....as they say...the more the merrier! And yeah I've seen some people pay that song and dang....I tried to play it on an app by Smule called Magic Piano and I just couldn't....ill be sure to word stuff a little better next time...