• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Most Visited Websites

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Pretty sure we had a topic like this a while back, but I can't seem to find it so I'm guessing it was probably kind of old? Anyways, title says all~ Which websites do you tend to visit a lot? And has this list changed significantly over the years?

Looking at the list right now, my current eight are Youtube, 'Charms, MSPaintAdventures, deviantART, Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and some manga reading website (seems to shuffle between about 4 different ones since I can never decide which one I want to use XD)~ I know in the past 6 years, 'Charms has always been towards the top, if not at the top of the list, though last year I kinda took a hiatus due to school and began going on Youtube a lot instead. For now, the two websites go back and forth as they vie for the top spot |D

Also notable ones I've visited in the past include Neopets, Maplestory, and a few school-related websites for when I was in middle/high school and would constantly check on my grades and whatnot. I don't go on them as much, if at all, so they're not on the list anymore~

Surprisingly, Twitter isn't on there even though I use it a lot as a way to communicate with my Youtube friends. I guess that's because I use my phone and an app on Chrome (Tweetdeck) to check up on them more than the actual website itself, but eh.

Last edited:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Generally my most visited websites are the ones sitting in my bookmark bar. So, right now I'd say the sites I spend the most time with are:

Facebook
Twitter
Pokécharms
AnimeNewsNetwork
UKAnimeNetwork
Crunchyroll
BBC Weather (Gotta know what horrible weather I have to face day to day! :D)
Bulbanews
Serebii
Newsbeat
PokémonWorld
All The Anime
WordPress (both for my blog and for any writing I do for WiiUAndMii)
LiveJournal (I write stuff on and visit this much more than I ever thought I would. xp)

I'll check MangaReader now and again too, but between buying JUMP weekly and having an iPad app for manga I don't check the site as often as I used to. Facebook and Twitter are kind of in the same boat, I use both a lot on my iPad and Twitter often isn't visited on my laptop these days. I used to visit Radio 1 a lot too, but again having an app to access it kinda killed the need to visit it on my laptop.

I wouldn't say my habits have changed much over the years, I always visited my Pokémon sites and news sites, the only thing that seems to have changed is how often I'll visit my anime news sites and how much I use Crunchyroll. Everything else seems to be the same as when I answered a question like this two or three years ago. ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Charms is at the top of the list full stop. Serebii, Bulbapedia, Youtube, Manga Fox, Manga Reader, KH Insider, Science Direct, and MSN are also frequent destinations of my interwebbing.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Aside from 'Charms (Which obviously is high atop the list) and assorted Google-powered websites (that is, the search engine itself, Gmail and Youtube), my top most visited websites are definitely Facebook, deviantART and Tumblr.

Shout-outs also go to LiveJournal (which I use much more rarely than I used to these days) and Wikipedia (Which I find myself using often). Serebii and Bulbapedia often get checked as a resource for Pokémon information. And then there are the webcomics that I still follow (MSPaint Adventures, Girl Genius and Guilded Age - though I check the latter two more sporadically).

There isn't a ton of websites I regularly visit, but there are some that I visit, like, practically every day. Here's a list of the most common ones:

Pokecharms
Facebook
Youtube
Google
Pottermore
Dictionary.com
Amctv.com
RoosterTeeth.com
Wikipedia
Serebii
Pokemon Database
EpicMafia
Armorgames.com (For Gemcraft. Killing monsters with pretty magic rocks is surprisingly fun >:D )

The top three certainly get visited on a daily basis, and Google and Pottermore get frequent visits. These are my main hangouts, for various reasons. Facebook for keeping in touch with friends and family, Youtube for entertainment, Pokecharms because it's a fun place to be at, Google for searches and email, and Pottermore for goofing around and finding additional information about the world of Harry Potter.

Wikipedia is a place I often end up at when searching for information, and has been generally reliable. Dictionary.com is for any definitions I need, very useful.

Serebii is mostly for Pokemon information, and while this site is good for that, I like to have multiple sources of info. Pokemon Database for the same reason, although I also like getting Pokedex data from that site more than any other Pokemon website.

Amctv is for keeping up with the The Walking Dead and having discussions in the Comments sections of videos. I enjoy discussions, debates, speculation, and predictions, all of which I heavily contribute to, because it is my unhealthy obsession! Roosterteeth is just for the new RWBY episodes, which I of course enjoy immensely.

Recently, I have also been frequenting Armorgames to play Gemcraft. It's a lot of fun, I just haven't made too much progress. I've defeated 2 epic bosses, although I'm fast approaching the third. In contrast, I enjoy a website called EpicMafia, but haven't been able to get on very much since school started. Very fun, just be prepared to be very confused. You'll also have to deal with many rude people. However, once you get into it, it can be a very exciting experience!

So, these are currently my favorite websites. They have changed, but I'm glad to see a few that have stuck, none the least of which is 'Charms!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
~ 'Charms
~ Rooster Teeth / Achievement Hunter
~ eBay
~ Amazon
~ Pokevault
~ Gmail
~ Serebii
~ Google
~ YouTube

Those all spring to mind as easily being my most visited websites. I frequent places for specific things, like ShopTo for games, but I only go to those sort of sites when there's something specific I'm after, so I wouldn't say they're my most visited on a day-by-day basis. Most of my online time is probably spent between here and Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter content.

Tumblr
Twitter
YouTube
Gaia

I also visit sites like Blogger, Ebay, and Amazon but more recently i've been too busy to blog and compare prices of things i'm looking for... :'|

-'Charms (of course. It's also the only online community I'm a regular participant in)
-Pokesho (has excellent Pokemon-related images. Unfortunately, it hardly ever updates anymore...)
-GameFAQs (only as a spectator. Strongly considering changing my homepage to something else, since that community constantly rubs me the wrong way)
-Youtube
-Hardcore Gaming 101 (a site dedicated to obscure games. I wrote the articles for RosenKreuzStillete and Aselia the Eternal there)
-Serebii
-Facebook
-TVtropes (for better or worse)
-That Guy With The Glasses
-Dictionary.com

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Apart from Livejournal, Wikipedia, Gmail, and the BBC News site, my most visited sites are webcomics or daily humour sites:
- Questionable Content
- Freefall
- PhD Comics
- Others that are NSFW
- Passive-Aggressive Notes
- Not Always * (Right, Working, Related, Romantic, and Learning)
Also Archive of Our Own and deviantArt.

I used to spend a lot of time on Sims sites, but haven't played any of The Sims series in longer than I can remember. I used to spend time on the GameFAQs forums, but gave up because the site simply has no respect for women. I pretty much always have the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages Wiki open, sometimes on both my laptop and phone, and UESP is the only web forum I go to regularly apart from Pokecharms.

Also, I've pretty much given up with eBay. I have no spare money, so why get sad looking at items I want and can't afford?

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
It'd have to be charms, Facebook (chatting purposes and more forums like these), Mangahere (manga fox liscenses everything), Google, gmail, fanfic.net (I gotta publish my fanfiction!)YouTube (for random video searches), and plug.dj (I'm running my own plug.dj group.)

Hmm……. This is a bit tough actually since I visit so many websites. These would have to be the ones that I visit the most though.

Pokecharms - Obviously
Reddit - WTF, MinionHate, Askreddit, CringeAnarchy and CringePics are the subreddits I visit the most.
Ebay - Where I buy or my plushies from and stuff.
Serebii - Visit everyday for any important news.
Listverse - ♥ List sites. Listverse hasn't been as great lately though.
PKMNCollectors LiveJournal - Because I collect Pokemon plush ^^
Imgur - Where I store a lot of pics.
Cracked - One of my fave sites to visit when I am bored.
Oddee - Another list site ♥ Not as good as Listverse, but still.
Paranormal.about - I read Ghost stories on here.
Bulbapedia - For Pokemon info.
Facebook - Don't visit as often as I used to, but still check it about 4 times a week or so.
Tvtropes - I like to read stuff on here for some reason.
Creepypasta Wikia - To read Creepastas obviously

Last edited:
I keep the most-used sites in Chrome's handy favorites bar, which I'm sure has no feedback loop at all concerning which sites I visit most.
Gmail - my e-mail client; perpetually open if my computer is on
Youtube - for when I don't want to do anything productive
Deviantart - for my creative endeavors
Kotaku - For some reason this site is controversial, but it's still good for checking up on gaming news at a glance
MS Paint Adventures Forums - where my current comic/adventure dealie is running
Tumblr - so I can reblog every bad pun that comes my way; @StellarWind Elsydeon can vouch for this
Facebook - because I have to keep up with my family somehow :T

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
1. Pokecharms obviously tops the list.
2. deviantART -not usually to post, but to look
3. Google Drive/Youtube/google websites in general
4. Fanfiction.net -also not usually to post.
5. Serebii -I don't know WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, Serebii can help with all of my pokemon info usually. If not resort to #1.

So there they are. I think pokecharms is my home. Nowhere else have I ever been forum-active, or at least not as much. THIS PLACE IS MY INTERWEBS HOME!!!!!!! :D

Im Bored. So What About A Long Boring Top 10?!
GOOGLE IS NUMBER ONE OKAY!?
2: Youtube. I Freaking Do It. And I Do It Every Time. *Got Back From School* "Gotta watch youtube for 5 hours!" Is Usually My Quote When I Come Back From School.

3: Any No Download Free Pokemon Website To Date. Yeah. UnovaRPG, HeilosRPG, Pokemon Lake. You Name It. When I only had a computer And Im Somewhere Thats Not Home. GET READY TO SEARCH MILLIONS OF POKEMON WEBSITES!

4: Pokecharms. I Know. Im Quite New. Although When Im Making A Story. Its Kinda Stressful To Make So Much Of These In A Hour. Because Plot Is Hard. Thats Most Of My Precious Time On Pokecharms. Yeah.

5: Any Wiki. When I Need To Make My Stories. Half Of It Is Research. What About Pokemon Wiki? I Say When I Make A Pokemon Story. Its Part Of My Everyday Life Of Writing. Also This Includes Bulbapedia, Smogon, And Serebii.

6: Kotaku Because Of Looking At Every Story They Have lol.

MY THINGS THAT WILL LATER BECOME #1?
Fanfiction.net Because I Do Fanfiction Thats Why Im Here Right?

Youtube, PokéCharms, Google, GameFaqs(whenever I'm stick on a video game), Bulbapedia, Twitch, and Pokémon Showdown are what I normally use in terms of the Internet.

New!!!! I think..

clubpenguin.com Because Club Penguin is awesome

google.com Because That Is How I Search Everything In The World

pokecharms.com Because I'm Here Right Now

wikihow.com Because I Patrol Recent Changes Sometimes

clubpenguin.wikia.com Because I'm Very Active In The Club Penguin Wiki I Think

youtube.com Because Videos Are Fun

reddit.com Because I Usually Do Stuff On There End Of Story

gmail.com Because Emails Are Interesting

Honorable Mentions That I Use Sometimes!

gamefaqs.com Because Free Cheats Ye

pokefarm.com Wait Do I Even Use This?

undertale.wikia.com Um Maybe This?

wattpad.com Because FanFics

Since my last post almost a year ago - on early September I joined another forum, so far been having so much fun there that I know visit it every day, it's called 'Furry Forums' - also at times becoming a bit more active in Deviant Art forums, and PokeCommunity

Reviving cuz I wanna revive

google.com don't even ask
twitter.com don't even ask either
roblox.com cuz I like playing
wattpad.com stories bruh
pokefarm.com Use it one every two months xd
gmail.com everybody goes on gmail right? Right....?

So yeah thats it bai

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So within the 3 years that passed since making this topic, I'm proud to say that my most visited sites have barely changed with one noticeable exception:

Tumblr.

It's easily taken over the top spot since I constantly refresh it to see what's new on my dash, and I enjoy using it as a platform to find gifs and artworks of my favorite shows, and sometimes to get updates on them. As toxic as the community can get, I'm glad the people I follow are on the milder side of SJW-ness (if at all).

Besides that, yes, Google, Yahoo, Youtube, and Pokecharms are still on my top whatever list. The UT Canvas site is also there since I need to stay on top of my schoolwork somehow. Still shuffling between like 3 or 4 different manga and anime sites. Oh, and recently, Maplestory found its way back to the top. I blame bestie for that.

Well since this thread randomly got revived then I guess I'll add my list

-Charms is currently at the top because I have epic friends here
-Pokeheroes is next because a couple epic friends there and it has a great art community
-Deviantart because art stuff and I am an arteest
-Facebook for real life stuffs and news
-Toyhouse is a neat little neat little website I use to keep art of my characters
-School websites to keep up to date on assignments and grades
-Several music websites to read CD reviews and things
-Random virtual pet sites that I visit randomly when I have checked all of the above
Main two are Chicken Smoothie and Flight Rising

T

Tarak0na

-DeviantArt
-YouTube
-Facebook
-Pokemon Showdown
-Scratch
-Twitter
-Roblox (yup, I'm a cringelord)
-Gmail
-Penguin Oasis (a Club Penguin Private Server)
-Animal Jam used to be on this list, but I recently removed it due to National Geographic leaving, recent false advertising, "all or nothing" updates, scamming, Aparri, ect

I'm new here, but I'm aiming to add this website to the list!

I will be a bit brief on this matter since I hardly go on any other websites.
  • Pokécharms: Simply the most favorite website of mine I spend quite a bit of my free time on. (And the site that drived me to make a ton of my Fakemon.)
  • Youtube: Either I am relaxing and watching videos or listening to music.
  • Reddit: For discussing matters and hoping that a flame war does not eurpt.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
bulletpink.gif
ArtStation
bulletpink.gif
deviantART
bulletpink.gif
Instagram
bulletpink.gif
Patreon
bulletpink.gif
Pixiv
bulletpink.gif
Steam
bulletpink.gif
Tumblr
bulletpink.gif
Twitter
bulletpink.gif
Youtube

- Lake Valor
- 4chan - mostly browse /vp/, /a/, /tv/, and occasionally /pol/ if I'm bored.
- Last.fm
- Reddit - r/ShingekiNoKyiojin, r/KotakuInAction, r/ShittyCarMods, r/ATBGE, r/Ghosts, and r/TheThruthIsHere are my main subreddits.
- Pokeshopper
- YouTube