• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Moveset for a Milotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off this is a low-level Milotic (Raised from a Lv.1 Milotic. I evolved it early) Second, I really want a special Sweeper. I might be okay with a really good mixed sweeper.

Milotic-Name:Sapphire
Level:36
Nature:???? (Damn memory)
Ability:Intimadate
Likes to fight

Sapphire@Macho Brace (to be replaced by Leftovers)
-Ice Beam
-Aqua Ring
-Recover
-Twister

Milotic is one of my dream team pokemon so I was really happy to get her. I want to make her the best Milotic she can be.

Milotic @leftovers
Marvel Scale (It can't learn Intimidate unless your game is hacked)
Modest (+sp. Atk -atk
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power Electric/ Grass
-Hypnosis/ Toxic/ Recover/ Refreash/ Aqua Ring/ Mirror Coat

Surf for STAB. Ice Beam for great coverage. Hidden Power Electric/ Grass for coverage against waters. Hypnosis to annoy the opponant, and stop them from attacking while you kill them. Toxic to chip away at thier health while you are healing yours. Recover and Refreash to heal yourself. Aqua Ring for continuos healing alongside Leftovers. Mirror Coat to wreck your opponant if you can predict thier attack carefully (you need you have good special defecne @ hp).

Damn, I don't hava a hacked game. It's brand new and I don't use codes. I checked the thing again and that one is Marvel Scale but I apparently have a freaking hacked other 'ilotic. Damn :o

Status
Not open for further replies.