• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Musical Scale - Words of the World

Hello Everyone!

I am on the search for another single talented writer who loves character development and world building as much as I do. If there are more than one interested parties I may be interested in also working out alternative storyline ideas with them as well. Before that though a bit about myself as well as my preferences for a partner on this site, and in general since good partners come rarely.

I am a female writer and have been writing for a number of years. I am an adult, and would prefer to find other adult writers (simply a preference). I tend to write... a lot in my posts and most of my posts average between six to eight paragraphs and 900 to 1,200 words in length. I put a lot of descriptions, flowery words, and describe the emotions of my character and the reasons behind their reactions. I do respond several times per week and would be looking for partners for same!

Made it this far? You may be my match!

I love the genre of romance, and while not necessary. I do believe romance should be slow and be gradual and not feel forced. It has to be more of a slow burn, and could have cute crushes along the way as well as mistakes that cause the prospective couple to have their disputes. I do prefer to play as the female role, and would love someone to play a cute boy if exploring the romance angle. If not, sisterhood and female friendships are always fun to explore in a more platonic kind of way!

Now then, what about the story do you say?

My concept centers around a young female Meowstic who comes from an island tribe where she is hailed as a princess. A sweet and delicate young maiden who would be an ideal young lady, and be kind-hearted and tender in her every action. The kind of character that is hard not to love, and also is somewhat naive and trusting. This often leads her into her being taken advantage of by others - but she is quick to forgive and to forgive so a scoundrelly could be a kind of fun match for herself.

Harmony, as she is named, dreamed of nothing more than seeing the world beyond the shores of her island. She has heard tales from traveling merchants and other Pokemon - Did I mention this world is one without humans, where Pokemon form crude villages and other civilizations? And has convinced her parents the king and queen of her tribe to allow her a single year to see the world and to learn as much as she can before she had to return (post-story) to assume a role as princess.

The problem? She does not have a guide and is too trusting so comes across your character. And it could then be revealed that in addition to being beautiful, kind-hearted, and deathly shy about her belief she has to be perfect. She also has a rather unique talent in that she has the voice of an angel and is one of the best songstresses within the whole world - the type of once in a lifetime girl whom could become a world-wide idol if not for her crippling fear and stage fright that makes her wish to be able to turn invisible and not face the crowd that she fears she will disappoint time and time again.

Your character would be there to help bring this talent to the forefront, whether for their own benefit (e.g. selling concerts) or her own benefit (e.g. more as a mentor). This is kind of the song of inspiration that I had and I hope posting this one is alright... If any questions send me a PM please!

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - 'So Much More to Me' Official Music Video - YouTube